John Ramsey's New Book

They can make up quotes and attribute it to real people if it is satire. That is how shows like SNL, the Simpsons, Family Guy, etc. (usually) can't be successfully sued.

Tasteless, though. Absolutely tasteless.

*Somewhere, I remember reading that JR stated to Officer French (Boulder Police) that after the 'discovery' of the ransom note, he had personally checked for unlocked doors and windows and found the house locked up as it had been left the night before. Last night, while reading JR's latest book, I see*in Chapter 7 where he laments: " The actual evidence conflicted with the impetuous conclusion of the police, and that became a problem for them. There was foreign male DNA. The footprints and handprints did not match anyone in our family, plus the open window and door were evidence enough that an intruder had entered our house that night. The butler pantry door was open, and the killer may have escaped through that door..."
Whaaat?! Wasn't the handprint proven to be his older daughter's, and didn't someone on the scene after the 911 call say they had opened the butler pantry door? And, of course, there is the contradiction of what he said to Officer French...arrgh! So much in his book seems sincere, but then the inconsistencies rise to the surface.

Yeah, that play is walking a really thin line. I can't lie though...Some of the things on their website did make a laugh a bit like the one with Burke, John, and Patsy and it says "Ski Trip---December 27, 1996".

*Somewhere, I remember reading that JR stated to Officer French (Boulder Police) that after the 'discovery' of the ransom note, he had personally checked for unlocked doors and windows and found the house locked up as it had been left the night before. Last night, while reading JR's latest book, I see*in Chapter 7 where he laments: " The actual evidence conflicted with the impetuous conclusion of the police, and that became a problem for them. There was foreign male DNA. The footprints and handprints did not match anyone in our family, plus the open window and door were evidence enough that an intruder had entered our house that night. The butler pantry door was open, and the killer may have escaped through that door..."
Whaaat?! Wasn't the handprint proven to be his older daughter's, and didn't someone on the scene after the 911 call say they had opened the butler pantry door? And, of course, there is the contradiction of what he said to Officer French...arrgh! So much in his book seems sincere, but then the inconsistencies rise to the surface.

Yes, the handprint was proven to belong to JR's older daughter Melinda. Just add it to the list of his lies. Well, his books are fiction, aren't they?

Here's JR (describing his proposal to PR) using a couple words in the ransom note:

"We dated for a year, and on the day I asked her to marry me, I rehearsed my proposal and had everything planned perfectly. I had already spoken to her father to ask his permission, to impress him with my good intentions and follow good old Southern customs."

chemgirl,
Especially when you are not told specifically that no Ramsey touch-dna was found on JonBenet's underwear, but that the foreign(sic) i.e. unidentified male DNA(sic) i.e. touch-dna was discovered.

That word foreign makes it appear it might be arabic or asian touch-dna naturally fitting in with the theme of a Foreign Faction!

http://pastorbobtousey.blogspot.ca/2014/06/healing-john-ramsey.html

Pastor Bob Tousey
Friday, June 27, 2014

Healing: John Ramsey

"John Ramsey had it all. He was a successful businessman who earned wealth, a solid reputation and social position. He had a loving family consisting of his wife Patsy, and his five children, three from a prior marriage and two more with Patsy.

Many of us remember the tragic story of JonBenet Ramsey, the six year old girl who was killed in her home on Christmas night, 1996. The loss of a child is every parent’s worst nightmare. There can be no worse pain and I thank the Lord every day that I never had to experience it. It is just so out of the natural order of things.

I am sure having a child murdered makes the pain even worse. In the Ramsey’s case the situation was compounded because initial suspicion centered on John and Patsy Ramsey.

As a result the Ramsey's not only felt the pain resulting from the tragic loss of their daughter but also had to withstand intrusion into their private lives by the media, public scorn, damage to reputation and financial loss. It was not until twelve years later, in 2008, that he and Patsy were officially cleared of involvement in the murder.".....

Not interested in finding or interviewing to further look into the possibility of anyone (not even having to include himself or his son) being involved, finding out who murdered his daughter, especially with his deceased and now former wife deceased with no answers. He's down to cash in on it though.

Not interested in finding or interviewing to further look into the possibility of anyone (not even having to include himself or his son) being involved, finding out who murdered his daughter, especially with his deceased and now former wife deceased with no answers. He's down to cash in on it though.

Even though said killer is still out there are probably still pissed that he did not get his $118,000 ransom. A killer who could still be visiting his house and stalking him to this day.

John claims Patsy assisted him in spirit to author his book, I guess that makes her a ghost writer. John wrote 243 pages about this case, 246 if you count the ransom note!

It's a strange idea because at the time the plan was put into effect, JR had to fly his wife and son to the rendezvous spot and pick up his older son, then somehow head to South America. Vast distances and long flight times are involved. We don't even know that his private plane would have had the range to get there, do we? If he planned to fly commercial, he still had to get the older son and then arrive at an international airport. There's never been evidence that he booked tickets to SA, so we have to believe he was just assuming he could get tickets at the airport; but that would also mean he was prepared to wait for a flight once he got to said airport.

Moreover, unless JR already had large sums of money in secret, offshore accounts, he didn't have time once 911 was called to liquidate enough assets to support a long stay in SA.

So why initiate a plan (the RN, etc.) that would necessarily bring the police to the house at such an early hour? If his destination were Bolivia, JR could have left JBR in the cellar, locked up the house and told the pilot that JonBenet was staying with her grandparents. This would have given him time to get everyone else to SA. The ransom note did not.

By the time JR was heard arranging a trip to Atlanta in the afternoon, he may have been trying to get PR and BR away from Boulder police interrogation, but the body had been found and it was rather late to flee the country without being noticed.

Ramsey owned a private plane; we're they planning to remove the hidden body? Why claim a kidnapping? Ramsey and his oldest son were pilots. The child was hidden, but not really well. We know the female cop at the house was VERY suspicious of John all morning. When the body was found, she was certain he'd done it and feared he would grab her weapon.

I didn't want to give John money, but my audible credits are stacking up and I needed to get more of a feel of John himself. I'm halfway through. I'd like to flame this book, but I can't. My complaints about DOI was that it was more about John and Patsy dealing with the media, the police and the world than it was about the loss of their daughter. It showed arrogance. I didn't get the agony of loosing your daughter to murder in that book.

This book is the paint-by-the-numbers story that DOI should have been. John goes into the pain of loosing his two daughters and his wife. I haven't been able to get as much of a sense of the pain of loosing JB. His description about loosing Beth and Patsy are more pronounced, but there was much more happening in his life when JB died. I'm not making excuses for it. John should have been in the Boulder police department every day after his daughter's death. He needed to forget about getting his life back and been so angry with the killer that he would have pealed the man's flesh off with a cheese grater if he was given the chance. His actions were unforgivable after his daughters death and I dance on the grave of his failed business due to his failed humanity.

I will, however, say that this book is exactly what's expected from a grieving husband and parent. I disagree with the premise that the loss of loved ones are lessons from God. I've been scarred by every loss in my life and there's an emptiness that I'll never get back. None of that has ever made me stronger or better. Somehow, somewhere, there needs to be a religious parable when bad things happen. It's all God's plan--No, it's life.

I also love the arrogance of being a rich westerner and becoming a missionary for the poor and starving in other countries. In one hand you offer food and in the other you give a bible. But hey, he made the world a better place right?

Imagine a book where John uses the stories of his life to describe how he came back to hope and happiness. Throw in some random religious, historical and literary quotes and you have this book. It's a faith affirming story. What's left out is truth and honesty. John and Patsy never argued. They never had any arguments about how to discipline their children. There were no problems in the family and everyone loved each other and got along all the time. No talk about the intimate life between a husband and wife and what a major hysterectomy can do to the intimacy of a marriage. No issues of jealousy. No talk about putting the daughter into a high pressure environment. They were a happy family all the time. That's the problem I have with these stories; they're not honest. But it's exactly the story it should be. John even addresses the readers and offers comfort that they'll get through their own loss with faith.

I didn't want to give John money, but my audible credits are stacking up and I needed to get more of a feel of John himself. I'm halfway through. I'd like to flame this book, but I can't. My complaints about DOI was that it was more about John and Patsy dealing with the media, the police and the world than it was about the loss of their daughter. It showed arrogance. I didn't get the agony of loosing your daughter to murder in that book.*snip*

I found Dr Hodges' analysis of John and Patsy's statements in DoI in his book Who Will Speak for JonBenet to be quite helpful.

I didn't want to give John money, but my audible credits are stacking up and I needed to get more of a feel of John himself. I'm halfway through. I'd like to flame this book, but I can't. My complaints about DOI was that it was more about John and Patsy dealing with the media, the police and the world than it was about the loss of their daughter. It showed arrogance. I didn't get the agony of loosing your daughter to murder in that book.

This book is the paint-by-the-numbers story that DOI should have been. John goes into the pain of loosing his two daughters and his wife. I haven't been able to get as much of a sense of the pain of loosing JB. His description about loosing Beth and Patsy are more pronounced, but there was much more happening in his life when JB died. I'm not making excuses for it. John should have been in the Boulder police department every day after his daughter's death. He needed to forget about getting his life back and been so angry with the killer that he would have pealed the man's flesh off with a cheese grater if he was given the chance. His actions were unforgivable after his daughters death and I dance on the grave of his failed business due to his failed humanity.

I will, however, say that this book is exactly what's expected from a grieving husband and parent. I disagree with the premise that the loss of loved ones are lessons from God. I've been scarred by every loss in my life and there's an emptiness that I'll never get back. None of that has ever made me stronger or better. Somehow, somewhere, there needs to be a religious parable when bad things happen. It's all God's plan--No, it's life.

I also love the arrogance of being a rich westerner and becoming a missionary for the poor and starving in other countries. In one hand you offer food and in the other you give a bible. But hey, he made the world a better place right?

Imagine a book where John uses the stories of his life to describe how he came back to hope and happiness. Throw in some random religious, historical and literary quotes and you have this book. It's a faith affirming story. What's left out is truth and honesty. John and Patsy never argued. They never had any arguments about how to discipline their children. There were no problems in the family and everyone loved each other and got along all the time. No talk about the intimate life between a husband and wife and what a major hysterectomy can do to the intimacy of a marriage. No issues of jealousy. No talk about putting the daughter into a high pressure environment. They were a happy family all the time. That's the problem I have with these stories; they're not honest. But it's exactly the story it should be. John even addresses the readers and offers comfort that they'll get through their own loss with faith.

BoldBear,
BBM: That's JR's public persona for sure. Nearly everything can be explained in religious terms.

The guy is just fake, so bogus the case might just be JDI, with him as the Ramsey Pied Piper.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohthatmakessense
Back