Jon Ramsey on 48Hours

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Solace said:
Linda,

Even if you found a 3 page ransom note, you would call the police and you would frantically SEARCH her room for clues.
right on..is anything out of place? what do the covers look like..messed up? the rest of the room...any sign of a struggle?anything missing or things that shouldn't be there?anything we don't own in there now?
after that,i'd search the rest of the house,inc. the basement and all rooms in it,as well as the outside of the house and the neighborhood..i'd prob. drive around after searching on foot at nearby places, to make sure she wasn't dropped off and hurt somewhere.

JMO8778 said:
right on..is anything out of place? what do the covers look like..messed up? the rest of the room...any sign of a struggle?anything missing or things that shouldn't be there?anything we don't own in there now?
after that,i'd search the rest of the house,inc. the basement and all rooms in it,as well as the outside of the house and the neighborhood..i'd prob. drive around after searching on foot at nearby places, to make sure she wasn't dropped off and hurt somewhere.
Oh yea,how many of these things did the R's do right away???It doesn't sound like they even searched JB's room very well.

JMK remains under investigation. Other than that, absolutely no new info. What a waste of an hour.

Chrishope said:
JMK remains under investigation. Other than that, absolutely no new info. What a waste of an hour.
It seemed to be more a promotion for the IDI theory than anything else...and considering Moriarty's involved,it leaves no doubt IMO.There wasn't very much about JB...just the same ol "it's all about them" garbage.

JMO8778 said:
It seemed to be more a promotion for the IDI theory than anything else...and considering Moriarty's involved,it leaves no doubt IMO.There wasn't very much about JB...just the same ol "it's all about them" garbage.
Here what Craig Silverman has to say about all this the former DA of Denver who consulted on the JonBenet matter. WHOO HOO Fox news

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,231921,00.html

JMO8778 said:

And the same old lies about the police not looking at any other suspcets.

I didn't see the whole thing, just bits here and there. I was so infuriated by the Ramsey spin once again denying JonBenet a chance at justice that I had to change channels frequently. Trip DeMuth is as bad as Tracey and shouldn't even be allowed in front of a camera to talk about this case.

And just where does Lou Smit get off telling people JonBenet was struggling with the strangler? Has he read the autopsy? Where is the physical evidence of JonBenet in a struggle with her killer? Has he seen an autopsy report that the public hasn't seen, one that completely contradicts the one we have seen? How else could he actually think she struggled at all?

Where are the defense wounds? There aren't any on her hands and feet, nor her forearms and shins. There are no bruises or abrasions on her wrists indicating she was restrained. There's very little damage to the interior of her neck, as if she didn't present a struggle at all, and the insides of her cheeks and her tongue all in good condition and NOTHING ABOUT THE BODY shows signs of JonBenet struggling while being strangled whatsoever.

I used to think Lou Smit was a man who meant well and got misdirected down the wrong path by a deceitful couple cloaked in fake Christianity, and now I've changed my mind. He is clearly intending to lie to the public and preserve the Ramsey name. There's no other explanation for his blatant untruths, such as JonBenet struggling. He has to know damn well that the autopsy clearly indicates JonBenet offered no struggle at all to her killer. I'm just sick with anger and outrage at how these "adults" can sit there and pimp this insane intruder theory, and I couldn't be more horrified that that reprehensible maggot Karr got himself all over the telly again. He is SO NOT WORTH the electricity it takes to put his sappy sorry pansy face on screen.

Lou also said the rope found in JBs bedroom didn't belong to the Rs.

Of course we don't know that for a fact, unless someone claims to have left it there. The Rs of course deny it's theirs, which could be true, but their denial hardly amounts to fact.

It's pretty clear LS is not looking objectively at the case.

Karr a part of a "bigger conspiracy" to get JBR? Oh please....

Chrishope said:
Lou also said the rope found in JBs bedroom didn't belong to the Rs.

Of course we don't know that for a fact, unless someone claims to have left it there. The Rs of course deny it's theirs, which could be true, but their denial hardly amounts to fact.

It's pretty clear LS is not looking objectively at the case.
The rope found in JAR's room isn't even close to the same kind as the cord that was used to strangle to tie up JonBenet. There are pictures of that rope at FFJ, as well as pictures of JonBenet posing with rope that looks like it in the little country girl portrait, and pictures of Patsy et al in the Ramsey house with rope that looks the same being used as decoration. The Christmas tree that Patsy put up in JAR's room was also decorated with a cowboy theme.

Why the intruder bring rope, use cord, and leave the rope in JAR's room?

LS hasn't been objective since the day he sat and prayed with J&P.

What really infuriated me is that Karr got and is getting exactly what he wanted,the sick person that he is,and that is to be somehow imbedded into the JonBenet case.He is loving this.

As far as the rope,it seems somewhere along the years,I thought when the rope was brought up,even John dismissed it,saying although he and Patsy didn't personally recognize it,he didn't think it too much of a stretch to believe it was JAR's,because he did a lot of hiking and climbing,and JAR may have left it in his closet.

The only thing "new" that I got out of the show,was that JMK referred to Nedra as Neddie in one of his e-mails ....certainly nothing to lose sleep over.

capps said:
What really infuriated me is that Karr got and is getting exactly what he wanted,the sick person that he is,and that is to be somehow imbedded into the JonBenet case.He is loving this.

As far as the rope,it seems somewhere along the years,I thought when the rope was brought up,even John dismissed it,saying although he and Patsy didn't personally recognize it,he didn't think it too much of a stretch to believe it was JAR's,because he did a lot of hiking and climbing,and JAR may have left it in his closet.

The only thing "new" that I got out of the show,was that JMK referred to Nedra as Neddie in one of his e-mails ....certainly nothing to lose sleep over.
I didnt watch the interview, I was sick and completely forgot about it, but it doesnt sound like I missed much.

capps said:

Also, after seeing the interview, I am more convinced than ever that John aided and abetted. (IMO):cool:

It shouldn't be up to us regular people to inform them of this stuff, you know?

The public believes that Karr walked free because of a DNA test and that begs the question: why weren’t the Ramseys exonerated for the very same reason?

Without realizing it, she answered her own question: "the public believes." Well, he wasn't cleared because of DNA. he was cleared because his story was a phony.

"The decision was made that day, the 26th of December 1996, that I was the killer. And then it became 'Okay well, then now let’s look at the evidence and let’s prove it.' And then of course, then it shifted to Patsy for some unknown reason," Ramsey says.

God, he sickens me.

"The theory was that JonBenet was killed by Patsy over bed wetting and that all of this was staged. And that as a result of the staging that a ransom note, a very detailed ransom note was made. That the garrote was constructed for some reason to make it look like it was a kidnap killing gone bad, that was all part of the staging," Smit says.

It is as it seems, Lou. You used to say that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desireh
Back