JonBenét: An American Murder Mystery September 12-14 10/9C On Investigation Disovery

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They spent far too much time on that Karr whackjob. People who hurt or want to hurt children shouldn't be given airtime, especially since that is exactly what Karr was seeking. He should never have been a suspect in this case. The foolish DA's office was impressed by someone with knowledge of details in the case that were readily available in the books that had been published on the murder by that time. A huge waste of time and resources.

I think if an IDI, it was probably Helgoth. Out of all the creepy weirdos in the vicinity of JBR he certainly seems to fit the bill better than most. His wanting to "crack open a skull," the Hi-Tec boots, the "financial deal" he was supposed to make around Christmas, and his very suspicious suicide after the fact. The use of ligature strangulation is typically used by adult males in the commission of sex crimes.

I'm trying to find out if they ever compared Helgoth's DNA to the DNA found on JBR's clothing. Does anyone know? I found this article but no mention of whether he was tested:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gator-hired-child-beauty-queen-s-parents.html

I think they said the DNA and the boots didn't match.

I remember when this happened it seemed like everyone believed they finally had the killer. I wonder how many people suspected he was a fraud from the start.

I believed him for a second, but then saw how thrilled he was with the attention and dismissed him as a gross, smarmy attention *advertiser censored*. I also seem to remember thinking it was a way for him to get out of Thailand. Wasn't he in trouble over there?

I also could not stop looking at his current hair!

I think if an IDI, it was probably Helgoth. Out of all the creepy weirdos in the vicinity of JBR he certainly seems to fit the bill better than most. His wanting to "crack open a skull," the Hi-Tec boots, the "financial deal" he was supposed to make around Christmas, and his very suspicious suicide after the fact. The use of ligature strangulation is typically used by adult males in the commission of sex crimes.

I'm trying to find out if they ever compared Helgoth's DNA to the DNA found on JBR's clothing. Does anyone know? I found this article but no mention of whether he was tested:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gator-hired-child-beauty-queen-s-parents.html

I'll save the time and expense, no Helgoth's DNA does not match the profile. Quite frankly, why would the police check his DNA? They know that DN has nothing to do with the crime so why would they? They have three solid suspects that are obviously all lying for each other. Why would they look elsewhere? Are the LAPD still looking for Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman's killer? Of course not, like this one, the crime has been solved as far as police are concerned. Alex Hunter's refusal to apply pressure to the Ramseys in those early days removed any chance of them ever turning on each other, so we are going to have to settle for knowing it was one of the three of them. But rest assured people, all three of those lying bas+ards had something to do with this.

The bed wetting reenactment got me wondering; was Patsy being treated for cancer at the time? Specifically, I'm wondering if she was on prednisone. Pred rage is a very real possibility if so. I was on a low dose for almost a year, and my gosh, I was so impatient and short-tempered and Id blow up at the slightest provocation. I threw things, I yelled, I raged, etc. This, IMO, would explain a lot for me including John standing by her and their willingness to excuse themselves.

I'll save the time and expense, no Helgoth's DNA does not match the profile. Quite frankly, why would the police check his DNA? They know that DN has nothing to do with the crime so why would they? They have three solid suspects that are obviously all lying for each other. Why would they look elsewhere? Are the LAPD still looking for Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman's killer? Of course not, like this one, the crime has been solved as far as police are concerned. Alex Hunter's refusal to apply pressure to the Ramseys in those early days removed any chance of them ever turning on each other, so we are going to have to settle for knowing it was one of the three of them. But rest assured people, all three of those lying bas+ards had something to do with this.

Wrong! They don't know if the DNA is relevant or not. What they say is that it is just a piece of the puzzle like everything else.

I happen to agree with you about the Ramseys' guilt, but it would be extremely foolish not to follow up on any person of interest in this case. For most people there's a lot more reasonable doubt here than with O.J. Simpson.

So far the DNA matches no one in the current criminal database, which is odd given that most sexual predators will strike more than once.

*snip*
I also could not stop looking at his current hair!

attachment.php

Attachments

• burns.jpg
    burns.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 730
The bed wetting reenactment got me wondering; was Patsy being treated for cancer at the time? Specifically, I'm wondering if she was on prednisone. Pred rage is a very real possibility if so. I was on a low dose for almost a year, and my gosh, I was so impatient and short-tempered and Id blow up at the slightest provocation. I threw things, I yelled, I raged, etc. This, IMO, would explain a lot for me including John standing by her and their willingness to excuse themselves.

Frustratingly, there is no info on what medications Patsy was taking. After all of these years, and all of these shows - nothing concrete on Patsy's prescriptions.

Not only is pred rage a very real thing, so are mind-altering dreamlike states brought on by hypnotic sleep medications. I don't know if Ambien was around back then but there have been many well-publicized cases of its strange effects. However, Valium for sure was around. It too can make a user react in an unusual manner if a Valium sleep is disturbed and one is forced to wake up.

http://previously.tv/television/jonbenet-an-american-murder-mystery-buries-the-lede/

(article has adult languge)

JonBenét: An American Murder Mystery Buries The Lede
September 15th, 2016

"Interesting information got shoved out of the way
by a bad-touching attention *advertiser censored*.
Why?

"Disgusting"

[creepy looking video segments]

IDK
I've never read much about
Karr, he was long dismissed as a suspect
when I joined the JBR discussion.
Plus he such a sick ----
so I won't watch the video

Did anyone take note of the implications that ML and JR were having an inappropriate relationship?! They didn't come right out and say it, but it seemed heavily implied to me. At the very least, her behavior with JR was unprofessional and notable, but possibly there was something else going on behind closed doors.

Also, I was more confused about AH's decision not to prosecute than ever before. GJ decides to indict, but AH decides not to prosecute because the evidence is so tainted by LE errors that it would be impossible to ever convict someone beyond a reasonable doubt in court. THEN WHY BOTHER TO DO THE GJ AT ALL???

Did anyone take note of the implications that ML and JR were having an inappropriate relationship?! They didn't come right out and say it, but it seemed heavily implied to me. At the very least, her behavior with JR was unprofessional and notable, but possibly there was something else going on behind closed doors.

Also, I was more confused about AH's decision not to prosecute than ever before. GJ decides to indict, but AH decides not to prosecute because the evidence is so tainted by LE errors that it would be impossible to ever convict someone beyond a reasonable doubt in court. THEN WHY BOTHER TO DO THE GJ AT ALL???

This is one answer that we unequivocally got the answer to. Their was a committee that Alex Hunter made up and it even had Law Enforcement on it. This panel made a UNAMIMOUS decision that AH should not indict the Ramsey's at that time even with the Grand Jury's decision.

Is there anyone willing to provide a brief synopsis about the significance of the flashlight to this case? Someone more knowledgeable than I am? Specifically I am wondering about the claims that JR put the kids to bed using the flashlight?? And why was that claimed?

If anyone is patient enough to undertake this, I'm appreciative as someone who doesn't know ALL of the ins and outs. Thank you.

Frustratingly, there is no info on what medications Patsy was taking. After all of these years, and all of these shows - nothing concrete on Patsy's prescriptions.

Not only is pred rage a very real thing, so are mind-altering dreamlike states brought on by hypnotic sleep medications. I don't know if Ambien was around back then but there have been many well-publicized cases of its strange effects. However, Valium for sure was around. It too can make a user react in an unusual manner if a Valium sleep is disturbed and one is forced to wake up.

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. Good point.

Later when her cancer came back she looked to me like she was on prednisone. Sleep deprivation is another side effect of prednisone and one I experienced. I was borderline insane between little sleep and the pred rage for a year. If I had a kid wetting the bed, Christmas stresses, a mansion I couldn't manage, etc., I can't say I wouldn't have snapped. I'm not making excuses, just speculating.

do you mean the ID show or the DrPhil show? you were given a link to DrPhil...

i would like to know how a canadian can watch the ID show? ID canada is not running it :(
I have Bell Fibe and I'm watching it on TLCHD 1521

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV