JonBenet Ramsey: What Really Happened?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
887sMtreme,
That's it. I guessed that was what you were saying.

Smit with his fanciful cloud of speculation and his superhuman claims about sifting through all the clues along with his spiritual claims were, IMO, way over the top.

Might be his pension pot was increased with a Team Ramsey donation after promoting the Intruder theory, complete with dramatic entrance via the basement window, only for a mere spider and its cobweb to blow up his theory .
America has shown a surprising willingness to swallow stories these days. It’s a good time to throw stuff out there.

Hard to say if he took care of his oldest son. There were some obvious shenanigans going on with the suitcase, the blanket and the book in the suitcase. Maybe with John getting older he’s passing on the Jonbenet money factory to JAR so he will watch over Burke.

David Rogers,
Yes, definitely could be signs of generational wealth transfer. You gotta wonder does Burke Ramsay run his own bank account, does JR watch over his pocketbook?

If you are right about JAR then this is another nod towards BDI.

The big question is will BR do another TV interview, even a zoom version to promote his case, stuff like this is coming our way shortly, then there are the Paugh sisters what are they saying?

A no show by the Paughs will have the media doing talking points on What Do They Have To Hide?

America has shown a surprising willingness to swallow stories these days. It’s a good time to throw stuff out there.

Errrr,
Yessiree, its entertainment time, just wait till JR and LW pass on. Looks like LW might be sued for alleged defamation, he is banned from twitter, just like his Great Leader.

Feature writers with JonBenet smarts will be in big demand, keep tuned for more updates.

SBM
Yes, definitely could be signs of generational wealth transfer. You gotta wonder does Burke Ramsay run his own bank account, does JR watch over his pocketbook?
Years ago, I was in Charlevoiux soon after BR began residing in the older lt gray contemporary home with a view of the lake and continues to work from home, I presume. And, perhaps, still rides a skateboard. This was after he worked in the IT cubicle.

It's my impression that BR is v skilled at managing his own life; including finances, investments, and probably comes naturally.

The settlement BR received from the defamation case and the paid interview with Dr Phil are nice bonuses, cozy cushion. Why would John manage these earnings for him? BRs intelligent. Oui?

Remember this

There is a reason they're called "outward appearances" .

People will only show you the side of their life they want you to see, social media is a GREAT example of this .

Some people refer to it as "Fakebook" for a reason. How many times do you see the smiling family vacation pictures, when you absolutely know theres things going on behind the scenes?

Here's the happy family in the Bahamas, meanwhile.....mom is sleeping with the neighbor, dad has a raging pill habit and struggling with his new boss, they're months behind on the mortgage, the kids are failing out of school , the roof is leaking and the dog has cancer?

Remember that, ......people will only show you what they want you want to see, that's why we always hear "there was nothing to indicate there was trouble", or "they seemed so normal".

NEVER take things from the outward appearance, and ALWAYS scrutinize those who seem hell bent on making that image seem spotless.

Outward appearances are formed to avoid anyone seeing the inward appearance.

And when that image is at risk of being exposed to the public, really bad things can happen.

And one more piece of advice id offer

NEVER EVER trust the mainstream media

Last edited:
Years ago, I was in Charlevoiux soon after BR began residing in the older lt gray contemporary home with a view of the lake and continues to work from home, I presume. And, perhaps, still rides a skateboard. This was after he worked in the IT cubicle.

It's my impression that BR is v skilled at managing his own life; including finances, investments, and probably comes naturally.

The settlement BR received from the defamation case and the paid interview with Dr Phil are nice bonuses, cozy cushion. Why would John manage these earnings for him? BRs intelligent. Oui?

DeDee,
The Dr. Phil interviews were an attempt at a reputational makeover, this is Dr. Phil's day job, yet it failed big time.

The settlement from the defamation case and the paid interview with Dr Phil will have been directed via corporate entities controlled by John Ramsey. These companies sold the broadcast rights around the world including the The Daily Mail in the UK and its US counterpart.

Why would John manage these earnings for him?
Because John currently runs Ramsey Communications and is in charge of all the financial accounts.

Appearing on Dr. Phil suggests Burke Ramsey does what he is asked, so maybe its the same with his finances?

Presumably Burke Ramsey has swapped his IT Cubicle for something more luxurious?

DeDee,
The Dr. Phil interviews were an attempt at a reputational makeover, this is Dr. Phil's day job, yet it failed big time.

The settlement from the defamation case and the paid interview with Dr Phil will have been directed via corporate entities controlled by John Ramsey. These companies sold the broadcast rights around the world including the The Daily Mail in the UK and its US counterpart.

Because John currently runs Ramsey Communications and is in charge of all the financial accounts.

Appearing on Dr. Phil suggests Burke Ramsey does what he is asked, so maybe its the same with his finances?

Presumably Burke Ramsey has swapped his IT Cubicle for something more luxurious?

UK Guy,

Remind me, please, of where I can find the information regarding John owning Ramsey Communications, and thereby, sold the rights to the broadcasting rights to Burke's Dr Phil Interview so JR made any and all profits off the broadcasts.

I'd like to read details about both; the ownership of RC and selling broadcast rights to the interview.

UK Guy,

Remind me, please, of where I can find the information regarding John owning Ramsey Communications, and thereby, sold the rights to the broadcasting rights to Burke's Dr Phil Interview so JR made any and all profits off the broadcasts.

I'd like to read details about both; the ownership of RC and selling broadcast rights to the interview.

DeDee,

Ramsey Communications is simply an umbrella term similar to Team Ramsey the difference being instead of encompassing legal and LEA types its focussed on the media world. e.g. John Ramsey acts a media consultant these days, hiring out his copyright images of JonBenet along with his opinions.

Anyone broadcasting or publishing the Dr Phil interviews were required to purchase the right to do so. There were many, e.g. TV, Internet, Print News Papers, etc.

The media companies controlled by the Daily Mail, Dr. Phil, and John Ramsey entered into a corporate partnership to produce and publish Burke Ramsey's interviews. All legal and above board.

The companies involved should all be named in the credits. Use your favorite search engine to locate the companies involved, there were quite a few news articles regarding this in the lead up to the release of the interviews.

DeDee,

Ramsey Communications is simply an umbrella term similar to Team Ramsey the difference being instead of encompassing legal and LEA types its focussed on the media world. e.g. John Ramsey acts a media consultant these days, hiring out his copyright images of JonBenet along with his opinions.

Anyone broadcasting or publishing the Dr Phil interviews were required to purchase the right to do so. There were many, e.g. TV, Internet, Print News Papers, etc.

The media companies controlled by the Daily Mail, Dr. Phil, and John Ramsey entered into a corporate partnership to produce and publish Burke Ramsey's interviews. All legal and above board.

The companies involved should all be named in the credits. Use your favorite search engine to locate the companies involved, there were quite a few news articles regarding this in the lead up to the release of the interviews.

So, you made up the term Ramsey Communications to represent an umbrella term for the media world of John Ramsey?

There actually is Ramsey Communications in CA but it's not owned by or affiliated with JonBenet's father.
Ramsey Communications Services

Since you weren't able to supply any links to John being a media consultant, is he one? He's always hired those types to work on his behalf. By example, Pat Korten was one of them.

Then, I'm told to utilize a search engine to locate any company involved in purchasing the rights to Burke's interview? Aren't the terms of service for Websleuths that if you claim it, you post links for it; not the other way around?

So, you made up the term Ramsey Communications to represent an umbrella term for the media world of John Ramsey?

There actually is Ramsey Communications in CA but it's not owned by or affiliated with JonBenet's father.
Ramsey Communications Services

Since you weren't able to supply any links to John being a media consultant, is he one? He's always hired those types to work on his behalf. By example, Pat Korten was one of them.

Then, I'm told to utilize a search engine to locate any company involved in purchasing the rights to Burke's interview? Aren't the terms of service for Websleuths that if you claim it, you post links for it; not the other way around?

DeDee,
Sure, Team Ramsey is another, a while back John Ramsey was alleged to be running a Marketing Company, i.e. shorthand for PR.

He didn’t. Fifteen years later, having suffered through Patsy’s death from ovarian cancer in 2006, Ramsey, 68, is remarried, heading up a promotional marketing company in Las Vegas with his new wife, 54-year-old fashion designer Jan Rousseau, and ready to share his story.
John Ramsey: Life After Jonbenét

So John Ramsey is No Stranger to the world of Media Communications, e.g. Consultant, Promoter, Publicist, you decide.

See the People article. Your welcome to assume John Ramsey performs his media appearances unpaid.

The Daily Mail has announced a business partnership with US personality Dr Phil to create Daily Mail TV, a daily news and entertainment TV show that will launch next year.
Daily Mail launches Daily Mail TV with US personality Dr Phil – Marketing Week

The Daily Mail has struck a deal with hit US talkshow host Dr Phil McGraw
Daily Mail signs deal with Dr Phil for news and entertainment show

Julia Eisenman will be joining Stage 29 as head of scripted television. She most recently served as senior vice president of development for EveryWhere Studios, where she oversaw development for the Lifetime Television movie “Who Killed Jon Benet?” and the UP Network TV series “Date My Dad.
Dr. Phil's Stage 29 Inks First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios - Variety!

Daily Mail TV, executive produced by Phil and Jay McGraw along with producers Martin Clarke, Carla Pennington, and Jeffrey Wilson, won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding News Program in 2019
Daily Mail's US TV entertainment news programme wins Emmy award - Press Gazette

Dr. Phil's production company is Peteski Productions.

L. Lin Wood has acted as libel attorney for Dr Phil
Atlanta Lawyer Known for Tabloid Settlements Files Libel Suit on Behalf of Dr. Phil | Law.com

John Ramsey heads up a marketing company

L. Lin Wood was the attorney for the Ramsey family, filing defamation claims on their behalf against St. Martin's Press, Time, Inc., The Fox News Channel, American Media, Inc., Star, The Globe, Court TV, and The New York Post.
wikipedia.org

Lin Wood Public Comments Dispute Sent To Ga. High Court, JAN 2021
Lin Wood Public Comments Dispute Sent To Ga. High Court - Law360

So Dr Phil and John Ramsey coincidentally have shared an attorney, as has Burke Ramsey.

Like I said DailyMailTV and Dr Phil's media companies partnered with John Ramsey's Companies to produce the Burke Ramsey's interviews and sell them around the world.

Snipped for focus
NEVER EVER trust the mainstream media

Why single out mainstream media? They often employ talented and resourceful investigative reporters on whose work we rely for facts. Other sources can be biased or flat-out wrong just as often, maybe more so, while sometimes also being great ways to get insights unavailable through more traditional means. We need to hone our critical thinking skills to protect ourselves from all kinds of BS. It seems like there’s more of it out there than ever but really, if you study history, the only thing different about the salad of news we get today is how fast it travels.

DeDee,

Sure, Team Ramsey is another, a while back John Ramsey was alleged to be running a Marketing Company, i.e. shorthand for PR.

So John Ramsey is No Stranger to the world of Media Communications, e.g. Consultant, Promoter, Publicist, you decide.

See the People article. Your welcome to assume John Ramsey performs his media appearances unpaid.

The Daily Mail has announced a business partnership with US personality Dr Phil to create Daily Mail TV, a daily news and entertainment TV show that will launch next year.

Julia Eisenman will be joining Stage 29 as head of scripted television. She most recently served as senior vice president of development for EveryWhere Studios, where she oversaw development for the Lifetime Television movie “Who Killed Jon Benet?” and the UP Network TV series “Date My Dad.

Daily Mail TV, executive produced by Phil and Jay McGraw along with producers Martin Clarke, Carla Pennington, and Jeffrey Wilson, won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding News Program in 2019

Atlanta Lawyer Known for Tabloid Settlements Files Libel Suit on Behalf of Dr. Phil | Law.com

L. Lin Wood was the attorney for the Ramsey family, filing defamation claims on their behalf against St. Martin's Press, Time, Inc., The Fox News Channel, American Media, Inc., Star, The Globe, Court TV, and The New York Post.
wikipedia.org

So Dr Phil and John Ramsey coincidentally have shared an attorney, as has Burke Ramsey.

Like I said DailyMailTV and Dr Phil's media companies partnered with John Ramsey's Companies to produce the Burke Ramsey's interviews and sell them around the world.

UKGuy,

I have often wondered if BR had electric shock therapy or did he do as he said? Just got on with his life?
A week after JB was found murdered, tortured and abused almost exactly two floors beneath where he slept; that he wasn’t scared.
And just two days after her murder he was overheard speaking casually to his best bud (DS) about how JB had been strangled.
This is a 9 year old we are talking about; almost 10. No questions asked. He already knew what happened, as he also stated. Why, how did he come to know and coming to know; not be concerned?

UKGuy,

I have often wondered if BR had electric shock therapy or did he do as he said? Just got on with his life?
A week after JB was found murdered, tortured and abused almost exactly two floors beneath where he slept; that he wasn’t scared.
And just two days after her murder he was overheard speaking casually to his best bud (DS) about how JB had been strangled.
This is a 9 year old we are talking about; almost 10. No questions asked. He already knew what happened, as he also stated. Why, how did he come to know and coming to know; not be concerned?

Rain on my Parade,
Yes, highly significant, particularly the casual aspect, right from the mouth of a nine-year old.

You might hear this in an interview or read it in a book someday, but I reckon Susan Stine's house might have been wired for sound, thus prompting her to inform BPD?

Yes, BR was not overly concerned, asked few questions and as you say He just got on with his life

Do I believe this version of events, frankly no!

The Get Out Of Jail Card for BR is supposedly that rough details surrounding JonBenet's death were broadcast on TV Networks stateside and across the nation?

Yet if you analyse BR's movements this might actually not quite work, i.e. its not foolproof.

DS is the man to interview, he likely really knows if BR was involved, since he can parse BR's account and compare it with what we now know.

Did anyone ask Kolar where the Fecally Soiled Pajama Bottoms are?

DeDee,

wikipedia.org

Such a long post but not one MSM mention of JR selling rights to Burke's Dr. Phil interview instead of Burke directly earning the payment for himself.
The Media Consulting Co formed in Las Vegas by John and his current wife was in 2011? Odd that only People mag released that info.

Never once said or claimed that John is not paid when he performs interviews.
Neither article mentions John Ramsey so what's the point exactly?
Thanks for confirming that Dr. Phil has media production companies not associated with John Ramsey.
Nothing to do with John Ramsey!
Lin Wood is a well-known defamation attorney who saved Richard Jewell's life, garnered a settlement for Nicholas Sandmann, etc. Why wouldn't Dr. Phil hire him to fight defamation claims asserted against him and his wife?
@UKGuy why do you insist upon inserting a one liner that cannot be proven as fact? The one time mention in People mag 10 years ago is not based on proven facts.
wikipedia.org
Screenshot of the meaningless link posted Screenshot (930).png

Perhaps the intended link: L. Lin Wood - Wikipedia
Random and Off Topic
Attorney LW has represented high-profile clients such as Richard Jewell, JonBenet Ramsey’s parents, Gary Condit, Herman Cain, and Kobe Bryant’s alleged victim. Most recently, Wood made headlines for defending teenagers Nicholas Sandmann and Jacob Blake.
It can be written numerous times but there is no proof that JR has Companies that partnered with Dr Phil's Peteski Productions, or any other Dr Phil's media, in order to sell Burke's interview.

I stand by my assertion that BR and BR alone profited from the interview, unless and until, it can be proven otherwise.

Such a long post but not one MSM mention of JR selling rights to Burke's Dr. Phil interview instead of Burke directly earning the payment for himself.

The Media Consulting Co formed in Las Vegas by John and his current wife was in 2011? Odd that only People mag released that info.

Never once said or claimed that John is not paid when he performs interviews.

Neither article mentions John Ramsey so what's the point exactly?

Thanks for confirming that Dr. Phil has media production companies not associated with John Ramsey.

Nothing to do with John Ramsey!
Lin Wood is a well-known defamation attorney who saved Richard Jewell's life, garnered a settlement for Nicholas Sandmann, etc. Why wouldn't Dr. Phil hire him to fight defamation claims asserted against him and his wife?

@UKGuy why do you insist upon inserting a one liner that cannot be proven as fact? The one time mention in People mag 10 years ago is not based on proven facts.

Screenshot of the meaningless link posted View attachment 282202

Perhaps the intended link: L. Lin Wood - Wikipedia

Random and Off Topic

Attorney LW has represented high-profile clients such as Richard Jewell, JonBenet Ramsey’s parents, Gary Condit, Herman Cain, and Kobe Bryant’s alleged victim. Most recently, Wood made headlines for defending teenagers Nicholas Sandmann and Jacob Blake.

It can be written numerous times but there is no proof that JR has Companies that partnered with Dr Phil's Peteski Productions, or any other Dr Phil's media, in order to sell Burke's interview.

I stand by my assertion that BR and BR alone profited from the interview, unless and until, it can be proven otherwise.

DeDee,
Sure you will, it's an empty assertion devoid of one iota of fact. You criticise me for offering no links, no substance, etc. Then you do what you complained me of doing, I'm sure there is an adjective that describes that.

People such as Dr. Phil and JR operate via companies, they will not be paid on an individual basis.

The partnered companies will contract JR, Dr. Phil, and DailyMailTV to perform their allotted roles, i.e. JR will be consulted on whatever, Dr. Phil will Interview BR, and DailyMailTV will exercise various broadcast rights, as agreed, wrt to BR's interview.

Its likely that the joint partnership, whatever its corporate name, paid either one of JR's companies, or BR directly. Similarly wrt JR's consulting fees.

The contracts will be commercially private not open to scrutiny, which is why detailed evidence is difficult to produce.

If you think BR and BR alone profited from the interview, then you are mistaken, Dr Phil and DailyMailTV profited big time from the advertising revenue and Broadcast Rights sales alone. It was marketed in various countries.

This will be why JR partnered with them, either to simply fund his project to protect BR from the then upcoming CBS documentary, or/and generate some revenue for his company?

DeDee,

Sure you will, it's an empty assertion devoid of one iota of fact. You criticise me for offering no links, no substance, etc. Then you do what you complained me of doing, I'm sure there is an adjective that describes that.

People such as Dr. Phil and JR operate via companies, they will not be paid on an individual basis.

The partnered companies will contract JR, Dr. Phil, and DailyMailTV to perform their allotted roles, i.e. JR will be consulted on whatever, Dr. Phil will Interview BR, and DailyMailTV will exercise various broadcast rights, as agreed, wrt to BR's interview.

Its likely that the joint partnership, whatever its corporate name, paid either one of JR's companies, or BR directly. Similarly wrt JR's consulting fees.

The contracts will be commercially private not open to scrutiny, which is why detailed evidence is difficult to produce.

If you think BR and BR alone profited from the interview, then you are mistaken, Dr Phil and DailyMailTV profited big time from the advertising revenue and Broadcast Rights sales alone. It was marketed in various countries.

This will be why JR partnered with them, either to simply fund his project to protect BR from the then upcoming CBS documentary, or/and generate some revenue for his company?

It is obvious Dr. Phil profited from the BR interview. It was aired on his TV program, col.

My point is that BR and only BR had earnings from the interview bc I am excluding his father, JR. Case closed!

Yes, highly significant, particularly the casual aspect, right from the mouth of a nine-year old.

You might hear this in an interview or read it in a book someday, but I reckon Susan Stine's house might have been wired for sound, thus prompting her to inform BPD?

Yes, BR was not overly concerned, asked few questions and as you say He just got on with his life

Do I believe this version of events, frankly no!

UKGuy,
Perhaps Susan Stine had a visitor such as Judith P, and was called out on it. Perhaps this is the reason to tell BPD. One has to questions her motives here. After all it’s highly likely it was her son that rode off in the night on the bike. There is so much going on behind the scenes here of which me know not of.

Since BR, stated in his own words “He was basically just getting on with my life, you know.” How did he know so much detail about the crime? Why the basement? Where did his bike go that night? What is his explanation? A shrug of the shoulders?
What versions of events do you believe in and why? I’d love to hear it.

The Get Out Of Jail Card for BR is supposedly that rough details surrounding JonBenet's death were broadcast on TV Networks stateside and across the nation?

Yet if you analyse BR's movements this might actually not quite work, i.e. its not foolproof.

DS is the man to interview, he likely really knows if BR was involved, since he can parse BR's account and compare it with what we now know.

Did anyone ask Kolar where the Fecally Soiled Pajama Bottoms are?

They are currently airing more Jonbenet movies and Dr. Phil w/BR again in my area. Makes one wonder about JR’s health. JAR rearing his head from out of the darkness these past 25 years? Something is up. Hint, hint, hint.

I think it would be awesome if we could get DS dna. DS and BR have remained friends to this day. I am sure (if a cover needs to be made) then they have already got their plot down. Again, where did the bike go? Or, perhaps somebody got that covered for them?

I understand you place importance on the stained pajama pants found in JB bedroom. No doubt it is significant especially if the chocolates were also covered in the same dna poo. This would explain the case of events taking place in the bedroom verses downstairs in let’s say the Sunroom.

I say, I will place us back at the bowl of nonchalant bowl of pineapple.

As for where are the fecally stained pajamas, I shall quote you:

Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, pages 370 - 371
There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenét’s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.
Kolar can only have sourced this information from police reports or by interview of an actual investigator or psychologist, etc other than directly from Burke Ramsey's mouth?

And, I reply ...
Must be in the evidence locker, hey?

Last edited:
UKGuy,
Perhaps Susan Stine had a visitor such as Judith P, and was called out on it. Perhaps this is the reason to tell BPD. One has to questions her motives here. After all it’s highly likely it was her son that rode off in the night on the bike. There is so much going on behind the scenes here of which me know not of.

If you were Susan Stine, would you want to help the woman who sent your 10 yr old(?)son at midnight (or whenever) by himself on a bike?

Since BR, stated in his own words “He was basically just getting on with my life, you know.” How did he know so much detail about the crime? Why the basement?<snip>

Did Burke state "I went into the basement", yes or no?

<snip>As for where are the fecally stained pajamas, I shall quote you:

Foreign Faction, Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet, James Kolar, pages 370 - 371
There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenét’s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.</snip>

So, to you: pajama pants too big for JonBenet = pajama pants that were the correct size for Burke.

If you were Susan Stine, would you want to help the woman who sent your 10 yr old(?)son at midnight (or whenever) by himself on a bike?

icedtea4me,

Sure as David Rogers said,” if DS was involved.” Let’s not forget SS not only became PR watch dog after this event; she and her husband followed them to Atlanta. Plus she impersonated the chief of police. That’s a lot of hoops to jump through when everyone else was deserted. Ask yourself, “Why did the Ramsey’s remain friends with this couple after the murder”?

Did Burke state "I went into the basement", yes or no?

What BR said was somebody took her quietly down to the basement. He did not say who. How did he know she was taken there? Hit on the head?

So, to you: pajama pants too big for JonBenet = pajama pants that were the correct size for Burke.

According to Kolar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back