JonBenet's Dream Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
thanks SD....Now maybe someone can answer this for me is S.B.T.C could we say it mainly here in the US that it is use since the RN is the most talked about in this case I can't the answer to this question so I'm hoping one of you knows....

Maybe SBTC means.....nothing?Maybe it was thrown there just to cause more confusion.Perfect ending for a note that makes no sense at all

Well the problem here is that Burke Ramsey owned a pair of high tech shoes...So maybe again it as been identified...

Yes, maybe. But it could as well be from someone else. It is not identified. Has the police even seen Burkes hi tech-shoes or are we relying just on FW`s sons statement that he owned a pair?

Edit. And what`s the deal with the print having some dent that matched Helgoths shoes..or is that just misinformation?

Yes, maybe. But it could as well be from someone else. It is not identified. Has the police even seen Burkes hi tech-shoes or are we relying just on FW`s sons statement that he owned a pair?

I would imagine that they ran it down.

Edit. And what`s the deal with the print having some dent that matched Helgoths shoes..or is that just misinformation?

If it came from Michael Tracey, you can bet the house on it!

If the shoeprint was BR's it can't be proved to have been made that night. I am troubled by the shoeprint regardless of who left it. Here's why.
While I don't think JB was killed right there in the wineceller, she was obviously placed in there soon after her death or as she was close to death. Her livor mortis patterns indicate she was not moved, at least till livor became fixed, and by that time, rigor is setting in. So I assume the blanket was placed on the wineceller floor first, then JB placed on the blanket, and then it was wrapped around her torso. That was quite a bit of activity taking place in a small room to have a previous shoeprint survive.
I do know that many LE favor that type of shoe- haven't seen much about if the crime scene photo showing the print was taken before or after LE had been in that room.
If the print really is BR's - this was not a room the kids played in. While the home-made latch couldn't really have kept BR out because he could have simply climbed on a chair to reach it- there was not much in that dirty room of interest to kids. No good as a hiding place- the door can't be latched from the inside. So if it was BR's print, he was probably in there that night, though I suppose he could have been playing around in there that day- he had friends over. I have not seen anything from the Rs about whether BR could have been in the wineceller that day. This is surprising, because obviously they are aware the Hi-Tec shoe was being linked to BR despite their insistence that he did not own a pair, and despite BR's own comment to LE that he DID own a pair. His were sneakers. Not known if ALL Hi-Tec shoes have the same symbol on the sole.
If he was in there playing with friends, where are the other prints? If he was in there that night....well- then his presence at the crime scene kinda involves him in the crime, in some capacity at least.
Long ago I read that there was also a tiny bare footprint also found in that room. It is one of the ominous things you don't hear about when if true, you should be hearing a LOT about it. Was there a tiny bare print (assumed to be JB's) or not? Her body was found barefoot. NO mention in the coroner's report or notes whether any of the plentiful dirt, dust and mold from the wineceller floor was present on the soles of her feet. Scrapings from the soles of the bare feet OR shoes found on a corpse are simply a necessity when dealing with a murder victim. Was she standing in that room? If she was, she was obviously alive at that point. Was she and her brother(s) up to something in there? I find that hard to believe, but not impossible. Christmas night- a big day planned for tomorrow...parents up doing last-minute preparations for the trips.
We simply don't know enough about the prints in that room, and I find it suspicious that we don't. If the print is BR's and the bare print JB's- then he is part of the crime and THAT is why there has been nothing said about these prints. But that is not a theory I usually ascribe to. It does explain a lot though, especially why parents would cover up such a thing, including why a mother would write a note like that.

Now reading some stuff off one of the many links i seen here, now it said that the R's fingerprints was taking in the home of Hofstrom and if so I'm just wondering does every parent in Colorado that is accuse of killing their child gets this kind of treatmeant....

Now reading Lacy and the GJ believe parents don'tkill their children never heard the cases of Diane Downs or Susan Smith because these cases was before JonBenet..And in Susan Smith's case there was no prior abuse showed....

Now reading Lacy and the GJ believe parents don'tkill their children never heard the cases of Diane Downs or Susan Smith because these cases was before JonBenet..And in Susan Smith's case there was no prior abuse showed....

I'm not familiar with Diane Downs, but in Susan Smith's case there was a history there. Her new boyfriend did not want kids in his life...and she had a history of apparently being abused, and psychiatric problems. In other words she was one beer short of a six-pack.

I'm not familiar with Diane Downs, but in Susan Smith's case there was a history there. Her new boyfriend did not want kids in his life...and she had a history of apparently being abused, and psychiatric problems. In other words she was one beer short of a six-pack.

Against the children is what I meant this is what this whole case talks about the R's showing no prior abuse against the children...

Against the children is what I meant this is what this whole case talks about the R's showing no prior abuse against the children...

I know what you meant, Ravyn. Still it raises an interesting question. I've sometimes wondered if PR was a victim of abuse herself.

I know what you meant, Ravyn. Still it raises an interesting question. I've sometimes wondered if PR was a victim of abuse herself.

Thanks SD,but this started me really wonder if PR had been abused herself cause if Susan Smith was but showed no abuse towards her chirldren then something just came full circle for the violence she conflicted...

There's other factors to consider---such as the psychological state of mind and socioeconomic issues of a parent. You don't just look at prior abuse.

Now reading some stuff off one of the many links i seen here, now it said that the R's fingerprints was taking in the home of Hofstrom and if so I'm just wondering does every parent in Colorado that is accuse of killing their child gets this kind of treatmeant....

As are most liberal states, Colorado is soft on crime. But even so, the Rs got especially deferential treatment because of their wealth and political connections.

There's other factors to consider---such as the psychological state of mind and socioeconomic issues of a parent. You don't just look at prior abuse.

Thank you for answering me....But I have to think that really how good can a person hide their true feelings from everyone....We can't sit here and say PR or JR didn't have depression or and psychological problems....After every interview the R's couldn't keep one thing straight so there I see problems...And the whole time I been hearing the R's showed no prior abuse...

Now can we honestly say Susan Smith have this problems or was this more about her defense lawyer was doing for her case....Now she could have been facing the death penalty here...

Why, did the R's completely walked away from their first statement of that morning what scared them so bad that they had to do a 180 and don't say the media or police cause when they got lawyers they was still really wasn't being look at as suspects...Not just two days...

JR sure did throw Santa Bill under the bus,reading that JR said maybe JonBenet had a prearranged meeting with Santa Bill on Christmas night cause she would had got up from bed for him and he gave her pineapple but yet PR fingerprints are on the bowl and she didn't recongize it from being hers...

ACandyRose once again these are the items Merv Pugh handed over to the LE and now I like to know if LE checked the tape..And his alibi was he not in Boulder or did he fall asleep on the couch...

3 Rolls Blk Tape
White Lined Note Pad that
Came from Ramsey house
3 Felt Tip Pens
2' narrow rope
A rope around
a stick !

Now since we don't know when the tape could had been put on the American doll just wondering if this black tape that Merv gave to the LE was ever checked to see if it was the same as the one found from JonBenet's mouth....

Now since we don't know when the tape could had been put on the American doll just wondering if this black tape that Merv gave to the LE was ever checked to see if it was the same as the one found from JonBenet's mouth....

If it matched, the RST would have screamed it from the rooftops.
And to tell you the truth, if the tape that LE collected from Merv Pugh matched the tape found on JB's mouth, I feel certain he would have been arrested. While it wouldn't prove he killed her, (he worked in the home sometimes- he could always say he left some there) he would certainly have been detained.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back