JonBenet's Dream Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well maybe but we are talking about a living breathing doll that ended up dead...But after that one time cutting JonBenet's hair I didn't see if that happen again and that was when JonBenet was three...But I never treated my dolls that way so I don't know about getting bored with them....

Only way I can see PR losing it if JonBenet didn't want to do pagants anymore if JonBenet herself got bored with looking like a doll and with everything PR did for her winning at those pageants....But thats my own opinion but for sure PR put alot of time and money into it so maybe JonBenet say I don't want to do them...

Well maybe but we are talking about a living breathing doll that ended up dead...But after that one time cutting JonBenet's hair I didn't see if that happen again and that was when JonBenet was three...But I never treated my dolls that way so I don't know about getting bored with them....

You and me probably didn't.:) I liked teddy bears better anyway.
But it happens.Was just an example,maybe the wrong one.

But you know,when you start treating people like some objects things can end up in a tragic way.

Only way I can see PR losing it if JonBenet didn't want to do pagants anymore if JonBenet herself got bored with looking like a doll and with everything PR did for her winning at those pageants....But thats my own opinion but for sure PR put alot of time and money into it so maybe JonBenet say I don't want to do them...

Maybe.But they had some other arguments as well that day.If I recall correctly about a shirt and re the fact that she didn't like the doll or something.Pls someone correct me if I am wrong.

I'm wondering if that why she didn't like the doll cause she felt like one herself...And they did have an agrument over a shirt Christmas morning...But maybe JonBenet wanted something else that Christmas and got the doll that looked like her...I wonder if it look like JonBenet every day or the JonBenet pagant one...I'm just saying cause she said it really don't look like me...

No idea,maybe she transformed her into something she didn't even like in the end.
Little girls who end up being bored by their favourite doll and start cutting the dolls hair,breaking her legs,throwing her against the wall and stuff.PR did have an immature side IMO.

That's a gut-wrenching image on a LOT of levels.

Maybe.But they had some other arguments as well that day.If I recall correctly about a shirt and re the fact that she didn't like the doll or something.Pls someone correct me if I am wrong.

Patsy said that she had expected JB to be thrilled with the MyTwinn doll that was specially ordered and dressed in a replica of pageant finery, complete with pageant hairstyle. This apparently wasn't the way JB saw herself- and when she saw the doll, she put it aside dismissively, saying it "doesn't look like me". Because JB didn't see herself as the "pageant princess" her mom and grandmother put out into the world.
Later, Patsy told LE that she and JB had argued about what she was going to wear to the White's. Patsy had bought an outfit at Gap, consisting of black velvet jeans and matching vest, white sweatshirt with silver sequin star. Patsy wanted her to wear a red turtleneck with the black velvet jeans and vest instead of the white shirt, because Patsy was also going to wear black velvet jeans and a red sweater. She wanted them to match. JB had refused to wear the matching sweater, and wanted to wear the white shirt.

Patsy said that she had expected JB to be thrilled with the MyTwinn doll that was specially ordered and dressed in a replica of pageant finery, complete with pageant hairstyle. This apparently wasn't the way JB saw herself- and when she saw the doll, she put it aside dismissively, saying it "doesn't look like me". Because JB didn't see herself as the "pageant princess" her mom and grandmother put out into the world.
Later, Patsy told LE that she and JB had argued about what she was going to wear to the White's. Patsy had bought an outfit at Gap, consisting of black velvet jeans and matching vest, white sweatshirt with silver sequin star. Patsy wanted her to wear a red turtleneck with the black velvet jeans and vest instead of the white shirt, because Patsy was also going to wear black velvet jeans and a red sweater. She wanted them to match. JB had refused to wear the matching sweater, and wanted to wear the white shirt.

Thanks.
@ bold ,the woman WAS obsessed.Maybe at some point it was just too much for JB and her mother didn't even notice.I don't think PR would have ever agreed for JB to quit.

Now if this has been posted sorry but I haven't found it yet...Now PR wanted JonBenet and herself to match at the White's party...Now if JonBenet wore or strangled with the red turtle neck did the LE find any fibers from it on her body....Or a ploy just in case PR red fibers was found....Cause if JonBenet wore it under her GAP shirt the fibers would be somewhere right...

Thanks.
@ bold ,the woman WAS obsessed.Maybe at some point it was just too much for JB and her mother didn't even notice.I don't think PR would have ever agreed for JB to quit.

Even then, Nedra would never have agreed.

Now if this has been posted sorry but I haven't found it yet...Now PR wanted JonBenet and herself to match at the White's party...Now if JonBenet wore or strangled with the red turtle neck did the LE find any fibers from it on her body....Or a ploy just in case PR red fibers was found....Cause if JonBenet wore it under her GAP shirt the fibers would be somewhere right...

No fibers were found on JB or her clothes that matched the red turtleneck, as far as I have ever seen.

Even then, Nedra would never have agreed.

I remember Nedra's chilling comment when asked what would happen if JB did not want to participate in the pageants.
Nedra said "We say: JonBenet, you WILL do it.".

Did the LE ever check JonBenet's red turtle neck shirt or was this one of the items that walked out with Aunt Pam....

Did the LE ever check JonBenet's red turtle neck shirt or was this one of the items that walked out with Aunt Pam....

LE mentioned the red shirt to Patsy when showing her the crime scene photos.
Don't know where it is now.

LE mentioned the red shirt to Patsy when showing her the crime scene photos.
Don't know where it is now.

Well maybe the LE have it in evidence cause I think that is one of the important pieces also in this case....Case if JonBenet was indeed choked by it then the collar would show that....

Well maybe the LE have it in evidence cause I think that is one of the important pieces also in this case....Case if JonBenet was indeed choked by it then the collar would show that....

It might or might not. If skin cells were found there, it could always be argued that since a turtleneck touches a neck, that it isn't odd to find skin cells there. It would have had to be twisted tight enough to break the skin, which I don't believe it did. Don't be misled by that horrid reddish triangular abrasion. That can show up post-mortem.

Hi DeeDee.

TY for your take. I've always wondered about the markings, since it is suggested that the rope garotte was used in order to coverup marks caused by twisting the turtlemeck collar or perhaps pressure marks left by manual strangulation, I just always wondered how well the damage caused by the rope would coverup previous injury.

Would JonBenet's necklace cause what looks like scratchs on her neck...Just wondering if the necklace moved with the rope....Cause looking at the autopsy photo you can see where it's located around the rope...

Would JonBenet's necklace cause what looks like scratchs on her neck...Just wondering if the necklace moved with the rope....Cause looking at the autopsy photo you can see where it's located around the rope...

Yes, it would.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stella Stiletto
Back