Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Yeah, INACTIVE (by the State) for failure to file annual report. JB never does follow through, does he?

ADMINISTRATIVE DISSOLUTION
An involuntary dissolution of a corporation by an act of the Secretary of State or similar state authority, caused by the corporation's failure to comply with certain statutory requirements; especially the failure to file an annual report, to pay franchise taxes or maintain a valid Registered Agent.

http://www.florida-incorporation.com/glossary.html

I guess Baez hoped one of his jobs would stick. With the luck these other attorneys had with Baez in the past (and vice versa) you'd think they might have thought twice before hooking up again. They're all out to make a quick buck, if you ask me. The Coral Gables address is wishful thinking, IMHO.

I completed the FL real estate associate course last year.
I went to compare my status with his and it does not look like Baez obtained licensure but may have filed an application OR if he did obtain a license he failed to meet the post licensing requirements within 24months after obtaining licensure

As an active Fl Lawyer, Baez is exempt from the Florida Real Estate pre-licensing course and can file an application to obtain his R.E Associate licence

http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/re/LicensureInformation.html

Any active member in good standing with the Florida Bar who is otherwise qualified under the real estate license law is exempt from the FREC prescribed prerequisite educational course for licensure as a real estate sales associate. An applicant must be at least 18 years old, hold a high school diploma (more detailed information is available in Chapter 475.17, Florida Statutes) and fulfill the following:

Isn't an associate just a salesman who works under a broker?

This looks like old stuff. Cancellation of old name into another name for the firm.

Here is the link to the ACTIVE record...which expires December 31, 2014
The Baez Law Firm, PA
http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G09000103860&rdocnum=G09000103860

What I see is Baez creating a new law firm business with 2 other lawyers to create BMG Law Group

Ronald Manto is a criminal defense attorney here is the link to his law firms website http://www.criminallawyermiamiflorida.com/index.html

Juan M Gonzalez is an Immigation lawyer and criminal defense attorney

But that link shows 2009 date. This was back when he was changing his firm name. He had one (06) then cancelled it (07) and then had another new one (09).

He could be merging, but I haven't seen the application to change the name in 2012. Only the application for the new name.

I was looking for info on his new business partner, Manto. That guy has had a lot of internet companies. He also has done some real estate transactions in Orlando. Manto is a defense attorney. If you google him you find several cases of him defending teachers accused of abuse in the classroom, including one accused of exposing himself to students. I didn't dig enough to find the outcomes of those cases.

IMO, he and jb are two of a kind.

Granted, I only went into the Orange County clerk's office, but Michelle Medina doesn't seem to be terribly busy either. Seems she's handling mostly foreclosures (and lots of them in Florida, I'm sad to say) and what appears to be traffic infractions. Nothing too current either. So Baez isn't go to practice in Miami?? How do we know this?

Granted, I only went into the Orange County clerk's office, but Michelle Medina doesn't seem to be terribly busy either. Seems she's handling mostly foreclosures (and lots of them in Florida, I'm sad to say) and what appears to be traffic infractions. Nothing too current either. So Baez isn't go to practice in Miami?? How do we know this?

We don't - it's an assumption a number of posters came to after this new company he is a partner was formed. Some think it means he's getting bigger and better. Me? I think he's too broke to run his own office and has convinced a couple of "like" lawyer to join up and see if they can keep the ship afloat on Baez's so called success and the kind of clients that would attract.:innocent:

Well, we don't know for sure, but his office is apparently still open and using the same address. On the application for the new firm, it also lists the same address that the office uses.

Well, we don't know for sure, but his office is apparently still open and using the same address. On the application for the new firm, it also lists the same address that the office uses.

Yes, sorry watcher9 - that is what I meant to add. I don't see this as a sign of success that other posters do is all I meant to say. He could be planning on going to Miami to drum up business and start a satellite office for all we know.

Yes, sorry watcher9 - that is what I meant to add. I don't see this as a sign of success that other posters do is all I meant to say. He could be planning on going to Miami to drum up business and start a satellite office for all we know.

I was just reading stuff on Yahoo News Page and guess what city is #1 most miserable in the USA ? Miami . Perfect place for JB. LOL

I guess I should have quoted RR0004 to show I was answering his post. It just so happened that my post came in right behind yours.

We are both on the same page.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crankymomma