Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, sorry watcher9 - that is what I meant to add. I don't see this as a sign of success that other posters do is all I meant to say. He could be planning on going to Miami to drum up business and start a satellite office for all we know.
Why do I remember him wanting to do just that? (and this is from a long while back)

I was just reading stuff on Yahoo News Page and guess what city is #1 most miserable in the USA ? Miami . Perfect place for JB. LOL

I love Miami? I don't live there and never would want to live there, but it is a great place to visit. Not just South Beach either?

I hate Miami. I have not been there in 20+ years. I hate the traffic and everything about the city. I much prefer other beaches as well.

Why do I remember him wanting to do just that? (and this is from a long while back)

I think we were assuming that when he wanted a venue change to Miami...that he was working up to "practising" in a bigger pond after such a high profile case.

So does the FL Bar care that the person with history of profoundly immoral financial irresponsibility (to the point of not paying child support) now has 2 homes in foreclosure?

He seems to be laying very low. Has anyone heard anything about him in the last weeks? He had several Bar complaints against him...anyone know the status of those complaints?

He seems to be laying very low. Has anyone heard anything about him in the last weeks? He had several Bar complaints against him...anyone know the status of those complaints?

I have heard nothing new about the Bar Complaints
The last I read was that the Bar Complaint was not dismissed nor closed in the the Inquiry Stage and that the complaint was forwarded to the Grievance Committee for further investigation

In regards to the foreclosure of his home...I have checked the Osceola County clerk and nothing new filed on their website. the Case is still listed as OPEN

I think he is laying low because JA exposed him for the lying, disgusting creep that he is.

IMO

http://198.140.240.34/pa/
Osceola County Clerk website

Case No.
2010 CA 003354 MF U.S. BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION VS BAEZ, JOSE

U.S. BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION LASALLE BANK N.A. PLAINTIFF
STATE OF FLORIDA DEFENDANT QUASCHNICK, PHILLIP P (Attorney)

KISSIMMEE BAY COMMUNITY *advertiser censored*. INC. DEFENDANT KING, M. F (Attorney)

OTHER UNKNOWN PERSONS CLAIMING BY, DEFENDANT
BAEZ, JOSE DEFENDANT DUQUE, CINDY G (Attorney)

BAEZ, LORENA DEFENDANT DUQUE, CINDY G (Attorney)

UNKNOWN TENANT I DEFENDANT
UNKNOWN TENANT II DEFENDANT

Date
02/24/2012 NOTICE OF INTENT TO DISMISS
06/29/2011 PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY FINAL JUDGMENT INCLUDING A HEARING TO TAX ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS (AA)
11/08/2010 DEFAULT AGAINST UNKNOWN TENANT I (DEFENDANT); UNKNOWN TENANT II (DEFENDANT);
11/05/2010 MOTION FOR DEFAULT
11/05/2010 AFFIDAVIT OF INABILITY TO DETERMINE MILITARY STATUS
09/09/2010 NOTICE OF LIS PENDENS (REC)

Does this mean the bank is going to drop the foreclosure process and let JB renegotiate his loan so he can still live there? Just forget about all the missed payments?

Does this mean the bank is going to drop the foreclosure process and let JB renegotiate his loan so he can still live there? Just forget about all the missed payments?

:dunno:
We don't have a link to the filed Notice to see Who filed it and What the reason is.
I am assuming the filing is from the Defendant(s) (Baez etc..), but I don't know for certain.
The last entry into the case file was 8 months ago, in June 29 2011 when the Plaintiff filed a Motion for Summary Judgement.

It's hard to imagine the bank will just write off all those missed payments- they are pretty quick on the mark to collect their if you ever write a check with insufficient funds! :innocent:

http://198.140.240.34/pa/
Osceola County Clerk website

Case No.
2010 CA 003354 MF U.S. BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION VS BAEZ, JOSE

U.S. BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION LASALLE BANK N.A. PLAINTIFF
STATE OF FLORIDA DEFENDANT QUASCHNICK, PHILLIP P (Attorney)

KISSIMMEE BAY COMMUNITY *advertiser censored*. INC. DEFENDANT KING, M. F (Attorney)

OTHER UNKNOWN PERSONS CLAIMING BY, DEFENDANT
BAEZ, JOSE DEFENDANT DUQUE, CINDY G (Attorney)

BAEZ, LORENA DEFENDANT DUQUE, CINDY G (Attorney)

UNKNOWN TENANT I DEFENDANT
UNKNOWN TENANT II DEFENDANT

Date
02/24/2012 NOTICE OF INTENT TO DISMISS
06/29/2011 PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY FINAL JUDGMENT INCLUDING A HEARING TO TAX ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS (AA)
11/08/2010 DEFAULT AGAINST UNKNOWN TENANT I (DEFENDANT); UNKNOWN TENANT II (DEFENDANT);
11/05/2010 MOTION FOR DEFAULT
11/05/2010 AFFIDAVIT OF INABILITY TO DETERMINE MILITARY STATUS
09/09/2010 NOTICE OF LIS PENDENS (REC)

What is it with this case and everyone having matching names?? :banghead:

Maybe JB got some advice from the A's on how to take care of any foreclosing actions without paying anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back