Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With the condition that the economy is in and with the housing market like it is a lot of people are trying to refinance their houses. They can get much cheaper interest rates now of course but refinancing can be expensive and banks won't work with you much if you are paying all your bills and have decent credit. Once you start getting in trouble and behind on bills and those bills go into collection everyone wants to work with. Mortgage companies worry about you defaulting so they start dropping interest rates without you having to pay the cost o refinance, they often forgive past due payments, credit card companies start lowering your interest rate and working with you on payments.

It really ridiculous. My sister is a family law atty and is having a very hard time collecting from her clients so that she can pay her own bills. She's been researching how to get her bills consolidated in interest lowered as well as calling her own credit cards companies and mortgage holder and it's all just bass ackwards. They are rewarding people that can't pay their bills and won't work with people that are still managing at all.

Did you know that is some instances you can come out of bankruptcy with pretty good credit but if you short sell your house your credit is ruined? So Jose may have just quit paying stuff for a while in order to get his lenders to work with him. :banghead:

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Karma, you soulless sack of poo. Now get out.

http://198.140.240.34/pa/
Osceola County Clerk of Courts

2010 CA 003354 MF U.S. BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION VS BAEZ, JOSE

06/27/2012 AMENDED LIS PENDENS (REC)
05/31/2012 LETTER TO THE JUDGE FROM DUQUE LAW FIRM
05/30/2012 MOTION FOR LEAVE TO WITHDRAW AS COUNSEL FOR DEFENDANTS (NO ORDER)
05/30/2012 ORDER ON DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR LEAVE TO WITHDRAW AS COUNSEL FOR DEFENDANTS - GRANTED
05/08/2012 MOTION TO STRIKE AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES (NO ORDER)
05/04/2012 ORDER ON PLAINTIFFS MOTION FOR ENLARGEMENT OF TIME
05/02/2012 LETTER TO THE JUDGE FROM BUTLER & HOSCH
05/02/2012 ORDER ON PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR ENLARGEMENT OF TIME
05/01/2012 MOTION FOR ENLARGEMENT OF TIME (ORDER SENT TO THE JUDGE)
04/30/2012 NOTICE OF IN HOUSE CHANGE OF COUNSEL
04/18/2012 DEFENDANTS' FIRST REQUEST TO PRODUCE TO PLAINTIFF
04/18/2012 DEFENDANTS', JOSE BAEZ AND LORENA BAEZ, NOTICE OF SERVING FIRST SET OF INTERROGATORIES TO PLAINTIFF
04/18/2012 DEFENDANT'S ANSWER AND AFFIRMATIVE DEFENSES TO FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT TO FORECLOSURE MORTGAGE JOSE BAEZ (DEFENDANT); LORENA BAEZ (DEFENDANT);
04/03/2012 NOTICE OF FILING / AFFIDAVIT AS TO REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES
04/03/2012 AFFIDAVIT SUPPORTING PLAINTIFF MOTION FOR SUMMARY FINAL JUDGMENT
04/02/2012 AMENDED LIS PENDENS (IMG)
04/02/2012 FIRST AMENDED COMPLAINT TO FORECLOSE MORTGAGE
03/21/2012 REVIEW//Order granting PL (30) days to file amended verified complaint
03/21/2012 ORDER ON PLAINTIFFS MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO AMEND COMPLAINT (GRANTED)
03/21/2012 LETTER TO JUDGE FROM BUTLER & HOSCH
03/15/2012 MOTION FOR EXTENSION OF TIME TO AMEND COMPLAINT (ORDER SENT TO THE JUDGE)
02/24/2012 NOTICE OF INTENT TO DISMISS
06/29/2011 PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY FINAL JUDGMENT INCLUDING A HEARING TO TAX ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS (AA)

While I'm no expert in short sales, I would have to believe that this one is going to be a doozy.

IIRC, JB didn't pay on his mortgage for quite a while and possibly did a re-fi during the case. That would indicate that he has very little equity in the home. Most of what he has paid in the past 5 years has been interest.

In researching homes for sale in that area, I noticed many homes for sale. His house is large, but has only 3 bedrooms. That is not a good selling point when there are 5 bedroom homes in the area for sale at similar price.

A look at the Clerk of the Court in Osceola County shows pages and pages of foreclosures coming to auction soon. There is a lot of competition.

http://www.homes.com/Real_Estate/FL/City/KISSIMMEE/

http://www.osceolaclerk.com/civilcalendar_mf.pdf

While I'm no expert in short sales, I would have to believe that this one is going to be a doozy.

IIRC, JB didn't pay on his mortgage for quite a while and possibly did a re-fi during the case. That would indicate that he has very little equity in the home. Most of what he has paid in the past 5 years has been interest.

In researching homes for sale in that area, I noticed many homes for sale. His house is large, but has only 3 bedrooms. That is not a good selling point when there are 5 bedroom homes in the area for sale at similar price.

A look at the Clerk of the Court in Osceola County shows pages and pages of foreclosures coming to auction soon. There is a lot of competition.

http://www.homes.com/Real_Estate/FL/City/KISSIMMEE/

http://www.osceolaclerk.com/civilcalendar_mf.pdf

.. WTH was he thinking paying almost 700k for three bedrooms to begin with? is that like...a megahot zip code or something?

(like I got room to talk with the europe thing anyways, that's much less than a 3 bedroom would go for here in many areas of london what with exchange rate but still....)

.. WTH was he thinking paying almost 700k for three bedrooms to begin with? is that like...a megahot zip code or something?

(like I got room to talk with the europe thing anyways, that's much less than a 3 bedroom would go for here in many areas of london what with exchange rate but still....)

In going through the listing, the house seems to have a lot of upgrades and over 3,000 sq. ft. of living space. All the rooms are a good size. Differently apportioned, it could have been a 4 bedroom home, reasonably.

DH and I could have "afforded" a $600,000 house when we built ours 12 years ago. We opted to spend only $225,000 so as not to be house poor. We've seen the prices go down, down, down, then up a bit. But we've always made sure we had a mortgage we could afford. Zillow has our house at $304,000 now, down from a high of $350,000. It doesn't matter to us, we can always sell it and make a profit.

Unfortunately, Baez bought at the height of the real estate bubble and more than likely borrowed the max. to afford it. The monthly payments have to be huge!

I haven't lived in O-Town for quite a few years, but about 20 years ago, the sprawl began heading west to Kissimmee and all these gated communities began springing up. Metro West, ie.

Compared to some other Southern cities, Orlando real estate is still relatively inexpensive, so I would have to say that JB likely waaaay overpaid for that home unless it has some amenities that I am not seeing.

Again, I haven't lived there in 15 years, and am no real estate expert, but that is my lame take on it, LOL.

Really wish I remembered how to start a topic....
Thought some of you might want to listen to what I heard on the radio this morning.
Lawyer Domink interviews Jose Baez and gives him a what for....

The beginning of the audio is in reference to something else but hang in there. Jose Baez eventually hangs up the phone.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QPyJ0jowfg"]dominick brascia completely owns casey anthony lawyer jose baez on the armstrong and getty show clip - YouTube[/ame]

Thought some of you might want to listen to what I heard on the radio this morning.

The beginning of the audio is in reference to something else but hang in there. Jose Baez eventually hangs up the phone.

dominick brascia completely owns casey anthony lawyer jose baez on the armstrong and getty show clip - YouTube

O-M-G!!! That was THE BEST!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING!

I especially liked the end after Jose hung up......Punked!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

dominick brascia completely owns casey anthony lawyer jose baez on the armstrong and getty show clip - YouTube

Fantastic! Thats 0 for 2 on the Radio interviews - he needs to just stay away. Love that the DJs are not afraid to make the points that the MSM reporters seem to avoid. Love it!

Thanks for that. I loved it. Has anyone else noticed that he has been relegated to radio now, and they are not as kind to him as tv was.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT!! My heart feels lighter. Finally, the voice of the people. :woohoo::yourock::hero:

That was great. I can listen to that for the rest of the day and be very happy someone called him out on his lies.

And they laughed at him! You know how Jose gets when people can't learn to respect him.:snooty:

Thanks again Hisimage - I reposted on the Sidebar under your name because it was so good to listen to - I didn't want any WSers to miss it!!!

Thank you Hisimage......soooo good to hear Baez being cut off from his made up stories.

Thank you! That made my day! I listened to it twice, had my husband listen to it and posted it on Jeff Ashton's fb page . Woohoo! I love that guy!!

O-M-G!!! That was THE BEST!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING!

I especially liked the end after Jose hung up......Punked!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

OMG - my new HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! On my third time listening!!!!!!! Downloaded it for my personal use anytime!!!!!!!

Best thing after a long day of jury duty -- could not have asked for anything more!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back