Jose Baez to read Casey Anthony's Statement regarding her daughter's memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I apologize if this is off-topic, but don't public memorials usually occur after the individual has been buried/had sacred funeral rites?

Why hasn't Caylee been laid to rest? This is so incredibly sad to me and upsetting.

Forgive me if this has been already been answered...

They may never lay her to rest in the ground, they could possibly just take her home and put her on the mantle.
I personally do not think that they will bury her in the ground now. BC commented a few weeks ago about the thought of cremation because of the worry of grave robbers and such..
I think this will be the only service little Caylee has.

And I just noticed from watching the video. The wood fence running along the other side of the road makes me think of the dump site.

I have sooo much I want to say but only a short time so I'll tell ya my first thoughts....

Remember back when news reported that Cindy and George had gone and sat with little Caylee at the funeral home?
People were wondering how they could sit beside a cardboard box (which is what the funeral homes use/child size, to hold bones of deceased).
That's when I knew.....I knew they sat beside a decorative container with ashes. As Casey would say...it's one of those gut feeling things I had at the time.

Conway's last presser..... he said Little Caylee's body would not be at the Public memorial nor would they be at the A's home.
I feel that was a slip-up on his part.

In order for the body to be at the A's home (or not, according to Conway for fear of ghoulish people) it would have been cremated.

I'm thinking the cremation happened very soon after the body was released.

So how is everyone going to cover their butts for the lies that have been told?

Can Conway and JB continue to say they told the public lies to protect the family's privacy?
How long do you all think the public is going to fall for that without some form of backlash?

Also, and my apologies in advance if this has already been answered...
Casey said she missed Caylee every minute of every day.
Did she say she loved her?

I believe they have known for a long time that Caylee's remains had been cremated. Remember the Canadian defence obtained who specializes in cremated remains.

Statement from KC as read by JB
I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral but some dayI want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.
I allowed my parents to be in charge of the funeral for Caylee, I told them that I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a grave stone so I can go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family. I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service. But I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

Thanks so much for posting this momtective!

Someone *seriously* needs to explain to this girl that the ONLY way she's ever getting out of prison is in a bodybag!! She doesn't get it, at ALL!

I don't get why she'd say what SHE WANTED to do - she had custody of the remains, she could have done whatever she wanted with them.

I think the remains were cremated for defense purposes, and she released this statement to later say "I didn't want the remains cremated - my parents did"

I disagree with part of your post I bolded. The last thing the defense should want is for the remains to be cremated.

They may never lay her to rest in the ground, they could possibly just take her home and put her on the mantle.
I personally do not think that they will bury her in the ground now. BC commented a few weeks ago about the thought of cremation because of the worry of grave robbers and such..
I think this will be the only service little Caylee has.

mdo - maybe the private service has already been held.

It's sad and pathetic to see mother and daughter continue on with this sick tug of war. It is such a pathological relationship for both women.

I have sooo much I want to say but only a short time so I'll tell ya my first thoughts....

Remember back when news reported that Cindy and George had gone and sat with little Caylee at the funeral home?
People were wondering how they could sit beside a cardboard box (which is what the funeral homes use/child size, to hold bones of deceased).
That's when I knew.....I knew they sat beside a decorative container with ashes. As Casey would say...it's one of those gut feeling things I had at the time.

Conway's last presser..... he said Little Caylee's body would not be at the Public memorial nor would they be at the A's home.

In order for the body to be at the A's home (or not, according to Conway for fear of ghoulish people) it would have been cremated.

Can Conway and JB continue to say they told the public lies to protect the family's privacy?
How long do you all think the public is going to fall for that without some form of backlash?

Yes, this is confusing. Haven't we been told via BC that the A's don't have the body and can't have a private service because the remains haven't been released by the mother - leaving us to infer that KC the spiteful you know what is at fault?

Now this is an entirely different story. Even a liar and an accused murderer draws the line somewhere, I guess. I guess she wanted to set the story straight through JB.

So then BC has been telling little (big) fibs all this time?

Has BC held a presser yet to refute this? Just logged on so maybe this has already been answered.

Do you think that Casey really thinks she'll get out to visit Caylee if she were buried? JB must really have her thinking positive.

I had a feeling when the memorial plans were released that Caylee's body had already been cremated.

Gee, Casey. Sorry your parents didn't do what you would have preferred. I think they'd have preferred that you didn't murder their beloved grandchild, ya know?

George and Cindy may say they're still supporting Casey, but I think their actions prove otherwise. Good for them.

ITA . :clap: Its not too difficult to read between the lines with where her family is at (and has been at for some time now, imo).

I think they are 'supporting' her in the hope that one day she will finally tell them exactly what happened. Its always the not knowing that hurts the most.

And KC, thanks for putting out a release that will show the jury just how little you care about your child. It will help them in their decision knowing that you want to bury her right the second time around. :rolleyes:

Wow! You made more sense in a short amount time than I make in two days...my hat is off to you!!

Do you think that Casey really thinks she'll get out to visit Caylee if she were buried? JB must really have her thinking positive.

I think they have her believing 100% that she will get out. They should have taken a plea deal but then the story would be worth far less. They have her insulated I think and this shot at Cindy is just more intrigue for the selling effort. I personally think Baez had a hand at encouraging some of this. He needs an expert added to his arsenal of experts that deals with defense strategy who specializes in courtroom defendant strategy and public relations, but I doubt he really thinks that is necessary. He wants her to be "Osama". He doesn't care if she is convicted.

so lies are okay if all you're doing is protecting yourself or trying to get your own way. i think i understand it now. it's wrong for casey, okay for everyone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back