Jose Baez to read Casey Anthony's Statement regarding her daughter's memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, Casey doesn't want the public memorial because it will be about Caylee and not about her.

Yes, and not just that, but the last thing any murderer would want while they're awaiting trial is more attention focused on the victim, especially when the victim is an adorable innocent little two year old girl. It's no wonder Casey would have preferred something small and private. She wants people to forget all about Caylee. I bet she's furious with Cindy, which just tickles me silly.

Is she saying she was told they cremated Caylee or is she saying she thinks she knows...?

My opinion is that she was most likley cremated a long time ago or she never would have been sent to that funeral and cremation center

I see Caylee as center stage and THAT sucks for KC. You would think she'd be grateful that so many people have come to love her little girl. In her mind I'm sure this big public memorial is a waste, a huge waste.

Gotta disagree, this is a Cindy show....all the way.

I think we are observing clinical passive agressivness between KC & CA. once again.The exchanges through there spokespersons has my neck feeling like I'm watching a tennis match where "Love" is not achieved. It appears we might see CA thrown under the bus during trial. You know when JB reffrenced the word family I think he was directing this straight to CA. Wow this road is going to get bumpy on the way to trial.

What am I missing here? I don't quite understand how he's been misleading people. If her cremated remains are still at the funeral home, how has he lied?

Who has a loved one cremated and lets them sit at the funeral home?
Nobody I know.

I think we are observing clinical passive agressivness between KC & CA. once again.The exchanges through there spokespersons has my neck feeling like I'm watching a tennis match where "Love" is not achieved. It appears we might see CA thrown under the bus during trial. You know when JB reffrenced the word family I think he was directing this straight to CA. Wow this road is going to get bumpy on the way to trial.

How can I still be surprised at how dysfunctional this family is?

As it should be, Cindy was the first one to hold Caylee and she will be the last. Again, Casey is safely shut out. If there was truly a respectable connection between C & G and Casey (parent and child), it wasn't apparent here. They would have painted a wonderful DEFENSE picture of Casey's caring nature about her deceased child if they did her bidding. But I think they are done supporting this monster.....I can only hope. Cindy can finally control everything with her competition in jail and making an UNguest list for the memorial. It must be true relief to do what SHE wants to freely. It is the ultimate snub to Casey, imho.

WOW. I think you've really hit the head on the hammer, Firefly. Very insightful of you! I agree that the issue of control is of paramount importance to Cindy. What a sad, sad statement that makes....

What about Caylee???!!!!

I imagine that JB will be with Casey all day tomorrow...

From what I understand of the statement also. Casey said that she knows the Anthony's have already cremated Caylee. I guess Casey did not want Caylee cremated and they did it anyway. So she is asking that they put the cremated remains in a casket and bury them so that Casey can come and visit Caylee. What I find disturbing is that not once did she mention any love for Caylee...not once in her statement. But, yet she wants a place to visit and remember what she did to her. Almost like if she is happy Caylee is dead. The statement if you read into it will tell a lot and how Casey felt for Caylee and still dose. Just a sick twisted waste of a human being...sorry had to vent a little. The least she could of said was how much she loved Caylee and she didn't because she never did I assume and that is why she killed her. Her jealousy and resentment of Caylee is all over this statement "IMO".

I was listening to some coverage of this statement on tv and a caller called in and said, "Who even cares what KC wan'ts or thinks at this point?"
ITA
As always KC has to try to make everything all about her. I hope that tomorrow can be about Caylee and offer the dignity that her mother still continues to try to deprive her of. MOO

I for one am so relieved to see I am not the only one that can see thru this. And I'll agree with some, to say...it has a "divisive" tone to it.

There are so many things Casey COULD have said:

"My heart aches that I can not be a part of my beloved daughter's memorial. It will be a sweet day when justice is served, the murderer of Caylee is found and I can be free to mourn with my family"

" I want to thank the public for the unending support of Caylee Marie. I ask everyone to hug my parents for me. Their grief is all-consuming--they will need your kind words and love."

"Please help me find the murderer of my precious daughter. Anyone , with ANY information, I beg of you to come forward"....

and the list can go on and on and on.

Instead, she speaks of herself, takes a verbal swing at her parents and has made no request to view Caylee's memorial---pouting in her cell, not watching because Cindy has control.

Unbelievable.

I loved what you wrote, and I'm also grateful she and JB do not have someone like you to guide them, because your statement would have effectively improved her image...even with a cynic like me.

:blowkiss:

Hi KageyK, nice analogy. Sounds like we got a preview of CA being thrown under the bus today.

I don't get why she'd say what SHE WANTED to do - she had custody of the remains, she could have done whatever she wanted with them.

I think the remains were cremated for defense purposes, and she released this statement to later say "I didn't want the remains cremated - my parents did"

I agree with bolded statement and is probably the reason the pressor was held. IMO

So it's mentioned why Todd Black didn't make this statement... is he real or not? EmMamma eluded to it in a funny way... but I'm not following.

I have sooo much I want to say but only a short time so I'll tell ya my first thoughts....

Remember back when news reported that Cindy and George had gone and sat with little Caylee at the funeral home?
People were wondering how they could sit beside a cardboard box (which is what the funeral homes use/child size, to hold bones of deceased).
That's when I knew.....I knew they sat beside a decorative container with ashes. As Casey would say...it's one of those gut feeling things I had at the time.

Conway's last presser..... he said Little Caylee's body would not be at the Public memorial nor would they be at the A's home.
I feel that was a slip-up on his part.

In order for the body to be at the A's home (or not, according to Conway for fear of ghoulish people) it would have been cremated.

I'm thinking the cremation happened very soon after the body was released.

So how is everyone going to cover their butts for the lies that have been told?

Can Conway and JB continue to say they told the public lies to protect the family's privacy?
How long do you all think the public is going to fall for that without some form of backlash?

Also, and my apologies in advance if this has already been answered...
Casey said she missed Caylee every minute of every day.
Did she say she loved her?

I apologize if this is off-topic, but don't public memorials usually occur after the individual has been buried/had sacred funeral rites?

Why hasn't Caylee been laid to rest? This is so incredibly sad to me and upsetting.

Forgive me if this has been already been answered...

Gibby & Lawlady, I agree -- upon reflection I found myself wondering why Baez would go on camera with something so "thin." Now he isn't the brightest crayon in the box, but even he has to stop and ask himself "how does this benefit my client?" In addition, it furthers the adversarial reaction to the family and sets up a potential hulabaloo for tomorrow. He also gets a swipe at Conway's credibility. As paltry as it might seem, he got a couple of licks in there - nothing terribly substanitive, but he gave the pot a good stir and could help his change of venue cause.

Gotta disagree, this is a Cindy show....all the way.

Maybe that's it. Since the memorial has been referred to as the Cindy Show, Casey had to get in a dig. "I allowed them...I told them...I want...I don't want..." Seems to be the control game.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back