Jose Baez to read Casey Anthony's Statement regarding her daughter's memorial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Give me a second to find the actual link but I believe I read that the funeral was being paid for by a 3rd party.

The one that George and Cindy planned.

Would have it been paid HAD Casey made the plans?

How is Conway going to cover all the lies he has told about Caylee's remains still at the funeral home?
You can not believe one word any of them say!
Yes, isn't that the truth!???
I was just thinking that very same thought, whiteangora.

Not to defend a single one of them but the remains could be at the funeral home. He just neglected to say they were cremated.

It's still conveying a false impression. It is known as lying by ommision. BC has, in effect, let me know that I can never believe his word again. JB let me know that long ago.

Casey did not write that statement. She did not want a casket for her baby. She wanted a blanket in a laundry bag in a plastic bag.

This little JB presser today may as well have been covered in Velveeta, microwaved, then served to the masses. There was absolutely zero nutritional value in it. But it seemed cheesy....

I am really not trying to be snarky, but why is he speaking Spanish?

Before anyone asks..yes, I've read the replies about Univision and the hispanic coverage...but please..I live in Dallas, the reporters usually take what they say and translate it. I hope he's more fluent and better spoken in spanish than he is in english. That's for sure.

I don't know about y'all, but I could have lived through the rest of the day without a statement from Casey. Waste...what a huge waste of time and air.

ITA. Cindy and Caylee are centerstage and that sucks for KC.

I see Caylee as center stage and THAT sucks for KC. You would think she'd be grateful that so many people have come to love her little girl. In her mind I'm sure this big public memorial is a waste, a huge waste.

It's still conveying a false impression. It is known as lying by ommision. BC has, in effect, let me know that I can never believe his word again. JB let me know that long ago.

Casey did not write that statement. She did not want a casket for her baby. She wanted a blanket in a laundry bag in a plastic bag.

This little JB presser today may as well have been covered in Velveeta, microwaved, then served to the masses. There was absolutely zero nutritional value in it. But it seemed cheesy....

No argument from me about any of what you wrote. Just pointing out that, that is probably how BC got around his statement to the press regarding Caylee's remains.

Once again Casey and Cindy at odds. This was certainly a chance for Casey to
take the wind out of Cindy's sails. Those two, always doing things the other
doesn't want, blah blah blah Poor Casey.

No mention of the "real killer" of Caylee being called to task. No impassioned
words from the mother condemming the killing of her child. Phony Baloney!!

How long before BC rushes into the spotlight to make a speech on behalf of
his clients? Before or after the memorial??

The remains could still be at the Funeral home waiting for the family to have their private service. I think BC is intentionally misleading the media in order to give the A's the ability to do what they need to do without being hounded every step of the way. If he has to tell a few lies to do that, I say more power to him.

What am I missing here? I don't quite understand how he's been misleading people. If her cremated remains are still at the funeral home, how has he lied?

Casey said 'I' 14 times. She said 'Caylee' 4 times. There ya go.

Where can I see video of this presser? None of the links worked for me and they usually do.

Statement from KC as read by JB
I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral but some dayI want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.
I allowed my parents to be in charge of the funeral for Caylee, I told them that I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a grave stone so I can go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family. I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service. But I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

Sorry I don't have a link but here it is in its entirety. Nine sentences, "I" mentioned 14 times, "Caylee" mentioned 4 times. "Wanted" used throughout as opposed to "Want". Obviously KC isn't getting anything she wants or wanted. I hope CA & GA spread Caylee's ashes in the ocean or on a mountain. So far away that KC could never visit her.

I had a feeling when the memorial plans were released that Caylee's body had already been cremated.

Gee, Casey. Sorry your parents didn't do what you would have preferred. I think they'd have preferred that you didn't murder their beloved grandchild, ya know?

George and Cindy may say they're still supporting Casey, but I think their actions prove otherwise. Good for them.

We are on the exact same page, Chilly.

Once again Casey and Cindy at odds. This was certainly a chance for Casey to
take the wind out of Cindy's sails. Those two, always doing things the other
doesn't want, blah blah blah Poor Casey.

No mention of the "real killer" of Caylee being called to task. No impassioned
words from the mother condemming the killing of her child. Phony Baloney!!

How long before BC rushes into the spotlight to make a speech on behalf of
his clients? Before or after the memorial??

My money is on before and after and after and after and .....................

That's what I can't understand. Why wouldn't she and Baez at least pretend that her thoughts are with her daughter at this time instead of thinking about her wants? I don't think either of them must have a concept of how Casey comes across.

Methinks this was JB's payback to BC for BC's smiling, silent reaction when asked if he thought KC was being adequately represented.

What am I missing here? I don't quite understand how he's been misleading people. If her cremated remains are still at the funeral home, how has he lied?

I'm not sure her remains are still at the funeral home - just that if BC lied about that in order to buy the family some privacy, I don't blame him one bit. Just like when George was released from the hospital. BC told reporters he was taken directly to another unnamed facility. In reality was taken home by Cindy. You have to know the media was sending cameras to every psychiatric care center for miles around - while the A's pulled into their driveway without a camera in sight.

i would love for the anthony family to have a private service, don't want to know the details, don't want to know when, don't want to see media taking pictures of them arriving or leaving the service etc. I just want to know this angel has been laid to rest properly.

ita!!!!

I am astounded by the stupidity of the timing of this statement. It only makes KC land JB look bad.

This was KC's chance to show a little class before the trial. I think a heartfelt, grateful statement would have influenced the public more if that's what they were going for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back