Jose Baez to read Casey Anthony's Statement regarding her daughter's memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Man. Casey is saying she did not want Caylee cremated but that she put Cindy and George in charge and that is what they wanted.

As it should be, Cindy was the first one to hold Caylee and she will be the last. Again, Casey is safely shut out. If there was truly a respectable connection between C & G and Casey (parent and child), it wasn't apparent here. They would have painted a wonderful DEFENSE picture of Casey's caring nature about her deceased child if they did her bidding. But I think they are done supporting this monster.....I can only hope. Cindy can finally control everything with her competition in jail and making an UNguest list for the memorial. It must be true relief to do what SHE wants to freely. It is the ultimate snub to Casey, imho.

Statement from KC as read by JB
I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral but some dayI want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.
I allowed my parents to be in charge of the funeral for Caylee, I told them that I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a grave stone so I can go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family. I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service. But I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

Well done, well done.
It's even worse to read it. :bang:

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/HE797
snip- In Florida, the state specifically prohibits the funeral director from requiring a casket for cremation, but it does not require him to make an alternative container available. Most crematories require a rigid combustible container. It was probably less expensive to have her cremated, I myself want to be cremated it's not a big deal for me.

I don't get why she'd say what SHE WANTED to do - she had custody of the remains, she could have done whatever she wanted with them.

I think the remains were cremated for defense purposes, and she released this statement to later say "I didn't want the remains cremated - my parents did"

Very good point! Something isn't right here, I just can't put my finger on it.

Statement from KC as read by JB
I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral but some dayI want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.
I allowed my parents to be in charge of the funeral for Caylee, I told them that I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a grave stone so I can go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family. I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service. But I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

Casey said 'I' 14 times. She said 'Caylee' 4 times. There ya go.

Clearly, Casey see's her mother as showboating, while she on the other hand is being very private. LOL The jealousy between these two is really something. Remember the "cameo" crack. Poor little Caylee. I am surprised she is mentioned at all.

I don't get why she'd say what SHE WANTED to do - she had custody of the remains, she could have done whatever she wanted with them.

I think the remains were cremated for defense purposes, and she released this statement to later say "I didn't want the remains cremated - my parents did"

ITA, lawlady84. No chance of exhumation.

It is very evident that KC had no assistance in writing this statement. This is classic run on.......jump all over the place.........dig at the family.......commentary from her. Wait....this actually sounds much like JB himself. OH...Who knows anymore? It must have been killing her that mom got to, once again...call the shots and she just HAD to be spiteful yet again. OMG

I must be losing my mind. At one point in the presser, when he was reading KC's statement, I was almost expecting to hear "and KC wants to apologize to her parents for all the agony she has caused by murdering her daughter"

I know, just wishful thinking on my part. It's like I was almost trying to will him to say it. Apparently the internet doesn't transmit my telepathic powers like in real life. :D

Clearly, Casey see's her mother as showboating, while she on the other hand is being very private. LOL The jealousy between these two is really something. Remember the "cameo" crack. Poor little Caylee. I am surprised she is mentioned at all.

I agree, a power struggle between CA and KC right up until the very end.

To me anyway, this was just a big ol' FU from Casey to her parents. Don't you know she is having a hissy fit because she will not be at that big memorial tomorrow, just like she did when she found out about fixing chili on Caylee's birthday and having people over..

Re bold-- Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking too. Her mother is "queen" at an event which should be starring KC, in KC's opinion, and featuring herself as the victim, to boot.

And since she can't "star" in it, it shouldn't be happening.
To me that announcement JB read sounds like KC telling us, "See how bad my mother treats me and what I've always had to put up with?!"

Where can I see video of this presser? None of the links worked for me and they usually do.

well, as long as cindy has the service she believes she's entitled to have. i wonder if casey ever really believed it would have been different anyway. it saddens me to think she already knew it wouldn't have been. what she's wanted or needed hasn't ever been a priority for cindy. always cindy first. oh yeah, and then Caylee is used as the tool by which each of them show how hurt they are.

Re bold-- Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking too. Her mother is "queen" at an event which should be starring KC, in KC's opinion, and featuring herself as the victim, to boot.

And since she can't "star" in it, it shouldn't be happening.
To me that announcement JB read sounds like KC telling us, "See how bad my mother treats me and what I've always had to put up with?!"

ITA. Cindy and Caylee are centerstage and that sucks for KC.

Here is a thought..
What if Casey is the one who had the remains cremated against Cindy and George's wishes, and they are all spinning this to take the eye off of Casey and put it on George and Cindy?
What if?
I mean, Casey is the one who had the power over the remains, if she didn't agree, she would have never allowed them to cremated Caylee. All of this fuss over the last few weeks over not being able to "bury" Caylee..
I think this is bassakwards..
I think that Casey had Caylee cremated. Cindy and George will not admit it because it would paint her even more as evil in the public's eyes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back