Jose Baez to read Casey Anthony's Statement regarding her daughter's memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jose often speaks spanish to the media--we have a large hispanic population in Orlando and this case is featured on Telemundo and other Spanish stations.

Thanks, everyone, for the replies about the Spanish speaking. I know there's a large Spanish speaking population in the area, there is here, too. I guess he just annoys me enough that anything he does makes me want to scream. :sick:

How is Conway going to cover all the lies he has told about Caylee's remains still at the funeral home?
You can not believe one word any of them say!
He'll rely on the "for the privacy of the family" blah blah blah.

How is Conway going to cover all the lies he has told about Caylee's remains still at the funeral home?

The remains could still be at the Funeral home waiting for the family to have their private service. I think BC is intentionally misleading the media in order to give the A's the ability to do what they need to do without being hounded every step of the way. If he has to tell a few lies to do that, I say more power to him.

Of all of the things she could have said and of all of the times and chances she has to talk....THIS is when she chooses to speak?!?!?! And THIS is what she has to say?

For all we may feel about her parents....how dare she throw this at them after murdering their grandchild? How dare she assert her wishes after all her parents have done for her. I can't take this anymore....reverting to lurking mode.

That's what I can't understand. Why wouldn't she and Baez at least pretend that her thoughts are with her daughter at this time instead of thinking about her wants? I don't think either of them must have a concept of how Casey comes across.

That was short, and he didn't say whether or not Casey would be watching the memorial service on television. Although it appears that Casey won't be watching because she didn't want a big public service.

Jose is not attending the service, but says he will attend a private service. I'm wondering if Baez is intending to ask that Casey attend a private service? Or have a private service on close circuit television?

After this presser, what makes Baez think he will be "invited" to a private service ? I think he just made the "Do Not Admit List".

I had a feeling when the memorial plans were released that Caylee's body had already been cremated.

Gee, Casey. Sorry your parents didn't do what you would have preferred. I think they'd have preferred that you didn't murder their beloved grandchild, ya know?

George and Cindy may say they're still supporting Casey, but I think their actions prove otherwise. Good for them.

I Totally Agree.

Yeah but they still go in a coffin before they are cremated.

If Caylee was to be buried and had a headstone, how does KC think she could ever visit it anyway?
Does she seriously believe she's gonna get her freedom back? I think she does. WTH?

Yep, she does think that and I am sure her high priced defense has said as much too.

Not to defend a single one of them but the remains could be at the funeral home. He just neglected to say they were cremated.

Patty G, I sure hope you recorded this, I can't wait to hear you in the background! LOL:D

Statement from KC as read by JB
I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral but some dayI want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.
I allowed my parents to be in charge of the funeral for Caylee, I told them that I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a grave stone so I can go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family. I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service. But I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

I don't know about all of you but this is really really telling and does not help the defenses case at all. If she were truly innocent and thought someone else killed her daughter she wouldn't care how she was buried or whether or not the service was public or private she would want to attend or view her daughters memorial no matter what. She would want to be able to say her final goodbyes and get whatever closure she needed but she already got her closure the minute she tossed the lil baby out like garbage. I seriously sometimes think Baez just needs to stay out of the public eye he is not helping his client one bit which is fine with me!!

Maybe making this statement as an excuse because she did not put in a request to view the memorial?

In clearer words: It was reported a few hours ago that she did not put in the request yet to view the memorial. Perhaps she does not want to view it and since it was leaked that she had not put in the request she has Baez make a statement explaining that she does not want the public memorial and hence this is the reason she doesn't want to watch it.

Those were my exact thoughts when JB was talking!!!

jmo

Of all of the things she could have said and of all of the times and chances she has to talk....THIS is when she chooses to speak?!?!?! And THIS is what she has to say?

For all we may feel about her parents....how dare she throw this at them after murdering their grandchild? How dare she assert her wishes after all her parents have done for her. I can't take this anymore....reverting to lurking mode.

Absolutely agree with you. How dare she throw this on her family when they have to get through tomorrow????? I feel so sick for George and Cindy right now. This statement seems 100% Casey to me - ME,ME,ME... What I want... How I feel... Typical.

"Where she can visit her.."

She's never getting out, so that's a pointless wish.

I agree, I just don't know how to believe anymore.
It was a short statement and all he said was that Casey wants Caylee to be buried in a casket so that she can someday come and visit her tombstone. Casey is against the Public Memorial wants only a private funeral. Baez also said that Caylee was already cremated.
When asked in Spanish if Casey would watch the memorial Baez said no because she didn't want this to be a public memorial for Caylee she felt it should be private. It will not surprise Baez if she does not watch the memorial tomorrow. Baez also said he would not attend any public memorial for Caylee, only a private one if invited...I wonder if he was not invited?

I would love for the Anthony family to have a private service, don't want to know the details, don't want to know when, don't want to see media taking pictures of them arriving or leaving the service etc. I just want to know this angel has been laid to rest properly.

Statement from KC as read by JB
I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral but some dayI want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.
I allowed my parents to be in charge of the funeral for Caylee, I told them that I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a grave stone so I can go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family. I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service. But I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them.

Where is the " I loved My daughter?"
Where is the "RIP dear Baby?"
Where is the "Mommy will see you again someday?"

:sick:

:confused:I find it interesting that KC thinks the world cares about what she wants....that was a waste of time & energy. MOO

"I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.

"I love my parents to be in charge of the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket, and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I can go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family. I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them."

One big thing jumps out at me. She NEVER said she loved her daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back