Jose Baez

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if JB has any children? If so, that makes his attraction and personal involvement with her even more freaking despicable.

Yep at least one, a daughter about Casey's age. IIRC, they went to school together. :eek:,

I thought he has at least a daughter that is KC's age and went to school with her?

So JB is old enough to be Casey's dad?? OMG. Can you imagine how humiliated his daughter is right now?

I had no respect for him at all on a professional level before, but now I see he's also just as much of an idiot personally.

If what I think is going on here is really going on, I see a this guy on the other side of the defense table in court some day because the A's will throw him under the bus faster than you can say, "Would you like nuts with those brownies?"! This may be KC's best shot at ever seeing the light of day again.

also--I'd like to see this jailhouse video. Was she in tears and needed a hug? Or was she excited to see him and happy to hug? Does she really have this man that wrapped?!?

What???? ***THUD***

I hadn't heard that!

Quite creepy IMO. He is probably telling the daughter, aww honey, she reminds me of you, which makes it even creepier!

I hope Judge Strickland at the very least calls JB's azz to TASK over this, if not force him to step down as her attorney. And that he allows the smack down to be televised for us all to enjoy!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html#-

Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the past two weeks Casey Anthony's attorney J. Baez has visited her at the jail, seven out of 14 days.

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

Then a week later another report stated: "Baez again observed hugging his client."

Here' what I don't get!!!! "Baez told jail officials that he didn't know the rules, and wouldn't do it again." :bang:

also--I'd like to see this jailhouse video. Was she in tears and needed a hug? Or was she excited to see him and happy to hug? Does she really have this man that wrapped?!?
"During the summer of 2008, Christina was hired by her father, Jose Baez, to handle all media relations in the Casey Anthony case and the search for her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony. During this period, Christina handled all national and local media appearances for her father in print, network and cable television, and radio. Christina has worked closely with major print publications such as People magazine and the Orlando Sentinel"

Poor girl. She must be cringeing with embarrassment. Another KC victim.

And the saddest part is that poor Caylee is still IMO out there *dumped somewhere* waiting to be found while this soap opera is going on. She should be getting ready to go trick or treating right now. Makes me want to cry. :mad:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17854568/detail.html#-

Friday, October 31, 2008 – updated: 10:14 am EDT October 31, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the past two weeks Casey Anthony's attorney J. Baez has visited her at the jail, seven out of 14 days.

Eyewitness News has discovered that on at least two occasions jail staff had to step in and Baez was warned repeatedly about hugging Casey during their visits.

A jail report states: "The inmate's attorney was observed hugging inmate and was advised that physical contact was prohibited."

Here' what I don't get!!!! "Baez told jail officials that he didn't know the rules, and wouldn't do it again." :bang:

That is probably how she slips him letters to smuggle out, while they are "hugging".

i would search her before and after she goes in to talk to him. its BS that he doesnt know the rules..
uuugh.

Ok, giving B the benefit of doubt...
You get repremanded the first time it happens.
Anyone not knowledgable of the 'rules' would ask about the rules, doncha think?
Then, knowing the rules, it wouldn't/shouldn't happen again, right?
But a second time?
Ummmm......... Nope. Not buying it.

Do they think they do not have to obey the rules? He should know the rules if he is an attorney you would think.

Something is not right with that whole attorney/client thing going on there, or in my opinion anyway. Yes she should be searched before and after a visit from anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89