Jose "Quite Frankly" Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow -- thanks, all!

I'm happy to be here, and amazed at all the hard work and detail that I've seen so far - and I haven't even hit the tip of the iceberg yet. Wow. Unbelievable all the resources and insight stored here. Can't wait to surf thru this weekend....

I'm also blown away by the fancy, moving emoticons (smilies?) that some of you used in welcome messages. Kind of hypotizing, all the pretty colors ... hee hee.

And, thanks for patience here, I'm still figuring out my way and I'm hoping that this thanks reaches over to the Joshua Davis forum (which I'm very interested in, and thx for the info on it being here! Wow!) ... I'm not sure how to get over there, but here goes....

Serious concern: addiction to this site and not getting any work done.

Seriously. Seriously, seriously.

Thanks again!!
Reba

Well, welcome to world of "getting nothing done"....extremely sore butt-itis, shoulder droops and pains......and if using a laptop, well, new indentations in the sofa.

Now, not to dismiss ANY of the real "get-r-done" people here, because they are what makes this place rock and keep rolling.

Ask and you shall recieve - bam, just like that.

That "Watson Jeopardy Computer Whiz" has NOTHING on our members...pffft.

Welcome to the group, and, to the one that you've asked about. Won't be seeing you "over there", but, only cause I just can't spread myself that thin. It's that butt-itis thing.

Oh - and I so enjoyed your website and was glad that it was linked here and shared today.

Happy reading - though, with what we deal with on this website, not all reading is happy.....sigh.....but, sometimes, late at night, we go hog wild and have us some kind of fun ~!!:woohoo:
Or, if there is a full moon.....half moon.........man in the moon.
Things of that nature.....I guess.

:greetings:

:welcome3:

I couldn't help but post this little "gem". here is a blog about JB's Alma Mater

http://thirdtierreality.blogspot.com/2010/06/fourth-tier-trash-can-st-thomas.html

The comments were hilarious....and some were SPOT ON.

This school's CSO strategy is simple:

"Network, and if that doesn't work, network harder, and if you still can't find a job, try a non-traditional legal career."

And then this little gem...another reference to JB's Alma Mater.

http://overlawyered.com/2006/09/suit-plaintiff-was-too-stupid-to-be-admitted-into-law-school/

Suit: plaintiff was too stupid to be admitted into law school

Couldn't resist posting this clip from Funny or Die.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiDHUNiurqY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiDHUNiurqY[/ame]

I mean the resemblence is uncanny.

image_xlimage_2010_10_R1717_pee_wee_herman_in_manhattan_100710.jpg

..last week baez decided to give one of his clients a fighting chance-

-----and withdrew as his lawyer.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

Defendant BONORA FREIJOO, YIRCO

Lead Attorneys

JOSE A BAEZ, Esquire
Retained 01/28/2011

Plaintiff STATE OF FLORIDA

Charges: BONORA FREIJOO, YIRCO
1. FIRST DEGREE MURDER (Attempt)
2. CR-AGGRAVATED BATTERY WITH A DEADLY WEAPON
4. CR-AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON
5. AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

03/16/2011 Motion to Withdraw
03/18/2011 Order Allowing Withdrawal

..of course there wasn't much in it for him anyway, 2 days after baez 'signed him up' -----he filed for Indigent Status.

Baez refuses to work with indigent clients...heck, all he makes is $3.00 an hour, nothing in it for him (slave wages, don't you know?)...goes to show you he's not in this business to make a difference, he's in this business to make huge bucks...:maddening:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Baez refuses to work with indigent clients...heck, all he makes is $3.00 an hour, nothing in it for him (slave wages, don't you know?)...goes to show you he's not in this business to make a difference, he's in this business to make huge bucks...:maddening:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

After this case, he should take whatever he can get:floorlaugh:

..last week baez decided to give one of his clients a fighting chance-

-----and withdrew as his lawyer.

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

Defendant BONORA FREIJOO, YIRCO

Lead Attorneys

JOSE A BAEZ, Esquire
Retained 01/28/2011

Plaintiff STATE OF FLORIDA

Charges: BONORA FREIJOO, YIRCO
1. FIRST DEGREE MURDER (Attempt)
2. CR-AGGRAVATED BATTERY WITH A DEADLY WEAPON
4. CR-AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON
5. AGGRAVATED ASSAULT

03/16/2011 Motion to Withdraw
03/18/2011 Order Allowing Withdrawal

..of course there wasn't much in it for him anyway, 2 days after baez 'signed him up' -----he filed for Indigent Status.

Meh, that case didn't garner enough media attention. He's not interested.
It's all about Jose, not his clients.

Meh, that case didn't garner enough media attention. He's not interested.
It's all about Jose, not his clients.

..his 'Yosbel' case has potential for media attention, in any event he has his trial to be preparing for right now too...

BONORA, ALEXIS
01/28/2011
CR-AGGRAVATED BATTERY WITH A DEADLY WEAPON

03/25/2011 Hearing (10:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Thorpe, Janet C)

( this will be tricky-----since baez has a previously scheduled date with judgeP at the same time.)

MARIMON, YOSBEL ( 2 cases ).

1. STAGING MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH
2. OBTAINING PROP BY FRAUD >$20,000 <$50,000
3. THEFT 20000 LESS THAN 100000 DOLLAR
4. OBTAINING PROP BY FRAUD >$20,000 <$50,000
5. THEFT 20000 LESS THAN 100000 DOLLAR
6. FALSE AND FRAUDULENT INSURANCE CLAIMS
7. FALSE AND FRAUDULENT INSURANCE CLAIMS

MARIMON, YOSBEL
1. SCHEME TO DEFRAUD (>$50,000)
2. STAGING MOTOR VEHICLE CRASH
3. FALSE AND FRAUDULENT INSURANCE CLAIMS
4. PATIENT BROKERING

03/15/2011 Pre-Trial Conference (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Wallis, F Rand)
03/28/2011 Trial Period Begins

( hopefully this trial won't last forever----he DOES have that kc anthony case to be working on..)

---the client does look good though to pay his baez-bill--he appears to be adept at stealing.

This is soo O/T, but does anyone know if JB has a brother? I was just watching a segment of the First 48 Hours Crime show - Miami, and there is a detective named Fernando Bosch that looks so much like JB that it isn't even funny. Same hairline, chin, nose, body type, lips, ears, and even the voice is similar. Not a great pic, but
http://bbs.historytravel.com/tv/shows/first48/character_bios.jsp?aid=12338253

You know sometime I stop and look at Jose when he is in court and wonder what type of person he truly is. I am sure he knows more about this case (well he's suppose to:waitasec:) than alot of us,he's seen the autopsy pictures,he's seen the crime scene pictures, how can he sit with this woman and laugh and scheme with and for her and know in his heart of hearts what she did to that child. That goes for the entire D/T. I understand that you are innocent til proven guilty and I understand that everyone is due a fair trial but don;t these people have hearts? How do these people sleep at night? This IMHO is what has people so passionate about this case, that this D/T has the audacity to be arrogant and smug with this woman as their client I just don't get it :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SPACECAT89
Back