Josh Duggar Charged With Receipt/Possession Child Sexual Abuse Material *Guilty* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“The Duggar family compound was visited by police as part of a follow-up investigation, In Touch can confirm. Authorities were on the property on Sunday, June 25, at 8:26 a.m., In Touch confirmed via online records after an unknown incident took place at the location.”

That could be anything from a trespassing wannabe journalist to an allegation pertaining to the safety of a household member. All we know is (1) there was an “incident” at the address and (2) a subsequent follow-up on Sunday morning. 8:26am strikes me as perhaps slightly unusual, as Sunday “business hours” begin at 10am to my decidedly non-Arkansas sentiment. But that follow-up time could have been pre-arranged and, in any case, 8:26am is practically lunchtime for some parents.

I know there was some suggestion of LE deference to the family during Josh’s trial - a trooper who gave teenage Josh a stern “man to man” on not molesting people and at least one other incident, to my recollection.

JMO.

Apparently, Jim Bob Duggar's uncle died of a heart attack 2 hours before the police visited the compound. It seems like the PD was checking in with the Duggars about it.

Jim Bob's uncle's obituary. Duggar son in law Ben Seewald is officiating Tommy's funeral.

That’s odd. The uncle didn’t die at Jim Bob’s residence. And since when does LE notify a nephew, particularly 2hrs later and when the deceased has a husband who, presumably, would be notifying relatives?
It's definitely odd but it seems like it's not unheard of from what some people are saying online. Since Tommy was openly gay and had a husband, and nobody outside of the Duggar community knew he existed before today despite Jim Bob being a very public figure, I am making a guess (which could be wrong) that Tommy/his husband weren't exactly in close contact with Jim Bob. It is weird though. Jim Bob has an older sister, Deanna, I wonder if she got a LE visit as well or if Tommy's husband informed her.

It's definitely odd but it seems like it's not unheard of from what some people are saying online. Since Tommy was openly gay and had a husband, and nobody outside of the Duggar community knew he existed before today despite Jim Bob being a very public figure, I am making a guess (which could be wrong) that Tommy/his husband weren't exactly in close contact with Jim Bob. It is weird though. Jim Bob has an older sister, Deanna, I wonder if she got a LE visit as well or if Tommy's husband informed her.
I guess LE has close ties to the Jim Bob clan. This may be why Josh got away with his activities for so long.

That’s odd. The uncle didn’t die at Jim Bob’s residence. And since when does LE notify a nephew, particularly 2hrs later and when the deceased has a husband who, presumably, would be notifying relatives?
and did the paper miscategorize the LE visit as a follow up to an investigation or is that what the call was termed in LE circles? Wonder if the uncle's COD was suspicious in nature and they thought Jim Bob might shed some light on something. Most deaths without an obvious cause prompt a death investigation.

ETA well shoot just read the obit and the decedent's age indicates the death was probably age related.

and did the paper miscategorize the LE visit as a follow up to an investigation or is that what the call was termed in LE circles? Wonder if the uncle's COD was suspicious in nature and they thought Jim Bob might shed some light on something. Most deaths without an obvious cause prompt a death investigation.

ETA well shoot just read the obit and the decedent's age indicates the death was probably age related.
He passed away from a heart attack at 75

He passed away from a heart attack at 75
That makes it obvious to me that LE was at the Duggar's for a reason not related to the relative's passing. Not realistic that LE would notify the Duggars in person.

Weren't investigators at the Duggar's a few years back? I remember they were there for something.This is likely follow up to something.

2 Cents

Last edited by a moderator:
That makes it obvious to me that LE was at the Duggar's for a reason not related to the relative's passing. Not realistic that LE would notify the Duggars in person.

Weren't investigators at the Duggar's a few years back? I remember they were there for something.This is likely follow up to something.

2 Cents
OK so it looks like I could be wrong or at least partly wrong and this was connected to the child endangerment Duggar investigation from two yrs ago. Jana, the oldest daughter, was babysitting some of Josh's children and one of the toddlers escaped the compound and wandered off the property. The child wandered into/close to a road and a passerby called LE after seeing an unattended, very young child wandering around outside. The child was OK, thankfully. Jana was booked into prison, bailed out, ended up pleading guilty to the child endangerment charge and was fined $880 without having to be arrested again.

I guess I'm confused though on why the police would be going back for that since it was comparatively very minor to their other legal issues and it seems to have totally concluded as of January of last year?

LE was also involved in 2019 when Jim Bob's mother, Mary, sadly died of accidental drowning and her daughter Deanna called police. Those are the only recent police visits we know of.

OK so it looks like I could be wrong or at least partly wrong and this was connected to the child endangerment Duggar investigation from two yrs ago. Jana, the oldest daughter, was babysitting some of Josh's children and one of the toddlers escaped the compound and wandered off the property. The child wandered into/close to a road and a passerby called LE after seeing an unattended, very young child wandering around outside. The child was OK, thankfully. Jana was booked into prison, bailed out, ended up pleading guilty to the child endangerment charge and was fined $880 without having to be arrested again.

I guess I'm confused though on why the police would be going back for that since it was comparatively very minor to their other legal issues and it seems to have totally concluded as of January of last year?

LE was also involved in 2019 when Jim Bob's mother, Mary, sadly died of accidental drowning and her daughter Deanna called police. Those are the only recent police visits we know of.

Title is misleading (click bait)

This original article about it says it is an unknown incident and last time the Duggars were involved with LE was the Jana 2021 incident.

What about the 2hrs? I guess I can understand LE making a courtesy call, perhaps expressing their condolences to a politician on the loss of his relatives. But 2hrs after the time of death? 8:26am on a Sunday?

Your guess is correct, according to the Sun. As an aside, I recall Josh talking about his gay aunt, who he claimed was opposed to gay marriage - this would have been a statement made pre-2015. Quick Googling didn’t reveal any MSM sources for this so JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back