Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if they could name SP as a second POI. I'm thinking that would bring things to a head pretty quickly. I can totally see him turning on his son to save his own sorry a$$.

Yes, they could -- and it would result in a circular firing squad (JP against SP).

I think Steve has come out now to tell 'his version' to muddy up the versions of "Ick Steve" that Susan had told lots of her friends.

He can say "Yea, I obsessed over her. But she came on to me, a lot. She was very VERY sexual with me".
In his mind it would explain his actions as being OK.
Am I making sense? :)

Like saying a victim wanted to be raped :maddening:

I just thought of something. MAYBE the reason that JP is so afraid of his sons talking to anybody about the camping trip is that they might tell someone that Grandpa met up with them after the s'mores. :mad:

I think Steve has come out now to tell 'his version' to muddy up the versions of "Ick Steve" that Susan had told lots of her friends.

He can say "Yea, I obsessed over her. But she came on to me, a lot. She was very VERY sexual with me".
In his mind it would explain his actions as being OK.
Am I making sense? :)

That's the way rapists usually try to spin things in court.

I just thought of something. MAYBE the reason that JP is so afraid of his sons talking to anybody about the camping trip is that they might tell someone that Grandpa met up with them after the s'mores. :mad:

I firmly believe he is involved in this way more than just Joshy running to his house to live.

I don't think this warrant will be sealed in WA. Have to watch for it.

Typically, warrants are sealed for several days after their service, simply because the divulge significant details of the investigation. They can remain sealed for a long time if cases drag on.

Maybe what really happened was the Josh delivered Susan in some way shape or form, finally, to his Dad.

I am not an expert in this case by any stretch-has anyone dug into whether or not there are other disappearances or stalkings of women that might be attributed to Ick Steve?

ETA: katy, you and I were typing at the same time.

I firmly believe he is envolved in this way more than just Joshy running to his house to live.

At the very beginning I just assumed he was a regular grandfather, choosing to give shelter to his grandsons in a very difficult time. I would have respected him if he had said " I have no comment upon this situation--I am just giving my grandsons a stable home while this is sorted out. "

But all of the sexual, psychotic gibberish that is seeping out of the gutter now is unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/susan-powe...ch-home-missing-utah/story?id=14376963&page=2
[snip]
"Josh wasn't aware of a lot of these things at first because the first two or three years of his marriage -- it was really pretty much not something that really came to light," Steven Powell told ABC News. "We interacted in a lot of sexual ways because Susan enjoys doing that."

......................how long were Josh and Susan married before they moved to Utah? Steven is suggesting 2 or 3 years of sexual interaction with Susan?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/susan-powe...ch-home-missing-utah/story?id=14376963&page=2
[snip]
"Josh wasn't aware of a lot of these things at first because the first two or three years of his marriage -- it was really pretty much not something that really came to light," Steven Powell told ABC News. "We interacted in a lot of sexual ways because Susan enjoys doing that."

......................how long were Josh and Susan married before they moved to Utah? Steven is suggesting 2 or 3 years of sexual interaction with Susan?

I know on the radio interview he just said they lived with him for 3 months.

I'm sure we all feel the same way today, but I just have to say:

EWWWW EWWWW EWWWW!!!

I know this may be way off base, but it's weird the way SP is saying Susan was always coming onto him, was sexual with him. He says this over and over lately.

Could he be laying the groundwork for his DNA being found on Susan if her body is ever found? If she is dead, he knows she will never be able to refute his BS stories of how the two of them dallied around.

Maybe what really happened was the Josh delivered Susan in some way shape or form, finally, to his Dad.

I am not an expert in this case by any stretch-has anyone dug into whether or not there are other disappearances or stalkings of women that might be attributed to Ick Steve?

ETA: katy, you and I were typing at the same time.

Lindsey Baum is only an hour away.... she is the first one I thought of, but there is more.

I find it kind of funny that lately it seems SP had been trying to throw the "LDS" faith/community under the bus as the reason the Powell family is disliked. Hey SP I live in Utah and I am not LDS and I ain't buying it, yours and JP words and actions are the reasons people dislike your family. The LDS church hasn't said a word :bricks:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim
Back