Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I THINK MR. and Mrs. Cox were scheduled to do more morning shows late last week, but Irene knocked them off. I saw this from yesterday on FOX, Megan Kelly.

Seems Mr. and Mrs. Cox aren't going to let them get away with what they're doing to Susan.

I believe, right about now, Josh and Steven are sorry they ever opened their big mouth! I'm not sorry though. It gave us a MUCH needed look into the dynamics of the Powell family.

Good grief! They're 10 X's worse than I even imagined.

Wonder if Josh ever got back from camping? Bet children's services would like to look into these midnight runs, towing these two innocent children in the dead of night like that doesn't seem to be something children services would approve all. They might have to remove those children from the unhealthy environment. :(

just sayin'
fran

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...ssing+UT+Mom+Susan+Powell’s+Parents+Speak+Out
Missing UT Mom Susan Powell’s Parents Speak Out

just agreein'

Well Cindy and George founded a grandparents rights group. I'm sure they'll be all over this one. :rolleyes:

Yes, Steely, I feel bettah already -- the Coxes' worries are over now -- the Anthony's are in charge....And remember, "Don't mess with the Anthony's because you will lose!!" quoth Cindy (IIRC).

Ahh, relief is just .... you know the rest!!!
icon8.gif
:maddening::banghead:

Yes, Steely, I feel bettah already -- the Coxes' worries are over now -- the Anthony's are in charge....And remember, "Don't mess with the Anthony's because you will lose!!" quoth Cindy (IIRC).

Ahh, relief is just .... you know the rest!!!
icon8.gif

Help me understand, are these general comments about the A's foundation sincere or made in sarcasm? I followed the A case closely but really did not pay much attention to their foundation.

Do you think it will help in any way? Don't mean to go OT, but I'm just not sure if this foundation would be a legitimate source for the Cox family. No need to into great detail, just let me know if those of you commenting about the A's foundation are serious.

IMO and ignorant of the A's foundation.

Help me understand, are these general comments about the A's foundation sincere or made in sarcasm? I followed the A case closely but really did not pay much attention to their foundation.

Do you think it will help in any way? Don't mean to go OT, but I'm just not sure if this foundation would be a legitimate source for the Cox family. No need to into great detail, just let me know if those of you commenting about the A's foundation are serious.

G and C formed a "Grandparents Rights" advocacy group that IMO is just a ruse to get money since both of them are unemployable anymore. If they actually get involved, seriously, in any Grandparents rights fights I'll have a heart attack.

Just sayin.

Please excuse my tongue-in-cheek sarcasm, diphi.
icon7.gif
My remarks shown here:

Originally Posted by borndem [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7092894#post7092894"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]

Ahh, relief is just .... you know the rest!!
!
icon8.gif

were totally sarcastic -- and the use of it shows my lack of online manners -- i.e., don't assume that everyone who reads what one writes will understand how one means it.
Although the Anthonys may be sincere in their efforts, I would certainly not recommend their organization until I had seen legitimate results and read reports of and heard from people who had sincerely been helped in grandparental-rights situations.
icon11.gif
icon9.gif
:eek::iamashamed::ashamed:

Please excuse my lack of manners and my not being more clear.

I'll do better next time!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back