Josh Powell's House in WA blows up - Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this was posted by someone else - short of time and can't read all posts this morning.

I'm wondering if this was planned far enough in advance to: deliberately choose a wooden rental house AND save his father's house (where his mother and uncle were living while his Dad was incarcerated).

He had to move out of his fathers house because the court did not feel it was healthy for the kids to be around Josh's brother who walked around with no clothes on and had mental issues.

I read an article a few weeks ago that said Josh had a job but it did not say where.

What about SP's house? Has it just been sitting empty? Somebody has to pay for utilities,etc. Where do these folks get money if they don't work? He transferred his MONEY to someone else's account? Bleh...how in the hello did he have money????????????????//:maddening:
Was he paid for interviews? Didn't he do an interview after the last court hearing? Maybe that's where the money came from.

Was he paid for interviews? Didn't he do an interview after the last court hearing? Maybe that's where the money came from.

They don't pay for "interviews" they pay for photos. That's how media gets away with claiming that they don't pay for "interviews."

I didn't mean to insinuate that he did. I was just thinking that, being the narcissist that he is, he would want to go quickly rather than to burn himself alive.

maybe he thought he would be like a martyr with greatness for a cause

This whole mess is chilling. He thought enough ahead to donate his children's things but then hacked and burned them?????????
Gunshots are not always lethal. I know of two young men who thought suicide would take them out. Not so....they lived quite a few years and I won't even describe the disfigurement and the torture their families went through. As horrible as fire is, I guess this thing thought it would end it for sure. I just cannot fathom this. It makes me want to scream and hit something.

They don't pay for "interviews" they pay for photos. That's how media gets away with claiming that they don't pay for "interviews."

Some media outlets do pay for interviews.

I believe that Josh is a product of both genetic tendency toward dangerous personality disorders and the results of being raised under the complete control of Steve Powell. Even so, I believe that he could have made the right choice as an adult to get help so that he wouldn't perpetuate the evil by inflicting his sickness on his wife and children. In the end, Josh chose to believe he could thrive on evil.

I am concerned about the rest of the Powell family. Josh's brothers and the sister who lived with them at Steve's home are products of the same evil upbringing. Josh's one married sister (I'm sorry, I can't remember her name), is the only one who saw how wrong it was and got out.

I believe that it is possible,(even likely), that there are other Powells besides Steve who are dangerous.

Josh was free to prepare for this nightmare in plain sight, in spite of all of the evidence that screamed, "This man is dangerous and will stop at nothing!". No one is watching his siblings. They lived in this evil atmosphere by choice, even as adults. Now their father, their ultimate leader, is in prison and Josh just blew himself up and murdered his own babies. How are the siblings taking this? What, or who, is next?

Please do not bash any of the Powell's outside those who LE has linked to both this crime and Susan's disappearance.

We can re evaluate this as the investigation continues. TIA!

Here is the statement that Josh’s sister gave to the media as an explanation for Josh's evil behavior. She projects the entire cause of Josh's evilness upon others.

Josh and his boys spent more than two years being crushed alive by hate, harassment, and abuse. None of us could have anticipated the devastating tragedy that took place Sunday, but what this unimaginable loss shows is that hate will never end well," Alina Powell said in the statement. "Hate kills."
http://gma.yahoo.com/josh-powells-final-message-am-not-able-live-092354999--abc-news.html

That apology is a crock of poo!

What about SP's house? Has it just been sitting empty? Somebody has to pay for utilities,etc. Where do these folks get money if they don't work? He transferred his MONEY to someone else's account? Bleh...how in the hello did he have money????????????????//:maddening:
Josh's aunt has been living with and taking care of Josh's brothers and sister who are living in the home while Steve is in jail.

Jennifer Graves said she has spoken with her mother, who isn’t coping well. Graves said Terrica Powell’s sister, who lives in Washington, has been tending to the other adult Powell siblings — Alina, Michael and John — as the family tries to move forward with potential funeral arrangements.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53456478-78/powell-graves-josh-terrica.html.csp

Hate killed a beautiful woman and her two sons. Period.

I am not bashing the Powell family members who are not linked to any crime. But, I am expressing disappointment and disagreement with anyone who issues a statement to the media rationalizing the murder of these two boys and claiming that Josh Powell, the murderer, was a victim. Hope that's okay.

Why should she apologize for him and his actions? I see this as a devastated soul who is lashing out at the world because of this unfathomable nightmare.

JMVHO.

I don't know why she should, but it looks to me like she feels the need since she claims the world of hate is responsible.

Hate killed a beautiful woman and her two sons. Period.

I am not bashing the Powell family members who are not linked to any crime. But, I am expressing disappointment and disagreement with anyone who issues a statement to the media rationalizing the murder of these two boys and claiming that Josh Powell, the murderer, was a victim. Hope that's okay.

I totally agree.

When she gives a public statement, IMO, she should expect public reaction.

JMO

Why should she apologize for him and his actions? I see this as a devastated soul who is lashing out at the world because of this unfathomable nightmare.

JMVHO.
IMO, it would have been more "socially appropriate" for her to express her deepest sympathy to ALL of the boys' family members instead of blaming them. She also had the option of keeping her mouth shut instead of blaming others for Josh's evilness.

Josh's aunt has been living with and taking care of Josh's brothers and sister who are living in the home while Steve is in jail.

Jennifer Graves said she has spoken with her mother, who isn’t coping well. Graves said Terrica Powell’s sister, who lives in Washington, has been tending to the other adult Powell siblings — Alina, Michael and John — as the family tries to move forward with potential funeral arrangements.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53456478-78/powell-graves-josh-terrica.html.csp

I understand the Powells will want to make whatever arrangements they wish for j.

Has anyone heard who will plan the memorial for the children?

Let's not forget the Powell family members have to accept that a family member, JP, is a murderer. Not only the shock of his death, but of the children, and Susan. That is a lot to accept. The first stage is denial, then anger. I can understand that. Just b/c one person or more in a family have severe issues and act on them, does not mean all persons in the family do. I don't like what was said, but at the moment it is understandable.

I don't find it understandable.

I find it disgraceful and disrespectful to the true, innocent victims.

What I would find understandable is being in denial, but to give a public statement full of blame on others, sorry.... I can't understand that.

JMO

IMO, it would have been more "socially appropriate" for her to express her deepest sympathy to ALL of the boys' family members instead of blaming them. She also had the option of keeping her mouth shut instead of blaming others for Josh's evilness.

I understand your point, and her statement is open for discussion sure. But she was exercising her right to address her pain and her anger, like everyone is doing here. She is telling it how she sees it, just like everyone is doing here.

I wouldnt let her bash any of you here for expressing your opinion.

Until the circumstances change, she is a victim of this crime as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme