Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no possible way that this was an accident. This was intentional, premeditated murder.

My God, I am sick to my stomach.

My most heartfelt prayers are with the Cox family, and all who loved little Charlie and Braden.

I am sorry, Kimster, but I hope that Josh Powell rots in the deepest depths of hell for what he has done to such beautiful innocent beings.

OMG!!!
I just heard this on TV. I cannot believe this was an accident. Josh has just got to be behind this.

I am in shock. Oh, those poor boys. My thoughts and prayers are with the Cox family right now. I simply cannot believe this has happened.

I am probably not even making sense now.............and I am so angry!

Has anyone checked the websites he had to see if he posted anything?

Those poor innocent babies. Condolences to the Coxes.

joshie, you just made Hitler and OJ look like saints; YOU are now the most evil man who ever breathed.

Oh my God, I can't believe it.

I just read on Twitter. I need to read here. Is it only the children??? Those poor babies *crying*

Prayers for the grandparents and other relatives. The visits should have been -and usually are-at a neutral location. We all feared what he might do on a visit-those fears are realized today. There need to be major changes made throughtout all DHS offices...the children are with their mommy now <tears>

Yes they are, i believe this with all my heart. I just cant stop the tears for the Cox family, this should have never happened.

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
Police, family confirm Josh Powell and his 2 boys are dead after his WA home exploded. Updates on @kslcom @KSL5TV
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I've been blessed with many words at my command, but I can't find them.

Not a one.

The state really screwed this one up. When will they learn? If you are going to grant supervised visitation it has to be in a neutral place and actually supervised. If he was not fit to have custody, why is he getting even temporary custody?

My heart is so heavy for the Cox family. Now the babies are gone too! I do hope they eventually find Susan. Time to go after Powell Sr. and find out what happened. That old coot better start talking.

I seriously cannot believe this... What an epic fail our justice system is!! Prayers to Grandparents and Family.

Oh my God, I can't believe it.

I just read on Twitter. I need to read here. Is it only the children??? Those poor babies *crying*

Exaclty where I read it too and ran here to find out what was going on. Levi Page has been tweeting some stuff. @Levi_Page

Unbelievable! I'm lost for words.

@BenWinslow
Ben Winslow
BREAKING NEWS: Police in WA state confirm to @fox13now that Josh Powell and his 2 sons died in the explosion. #findsusan #Utah
2 minutes ago v

I don't see anything new on the susanpowell.org site...No "note" or explanation or anything new. Any others to check?

Been following this case but haven't posted until now...because I feel compelled to. THIS is why I am BEGGING my girls not be around my ex. It's an ugly divorce and he's abusive. I couldn't take anymore. I was afraid I'd go 'missing' one day. But THIS is my worst fear! WHY was he allowed to have these children. My heart breaks for the Cox family. This is terrible. :(

Unbelievable. Shocking and evil as it gets.l can't hardly take it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl