Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Levi_PageLevi Page

This is a murder-suicide. A controlling psychopathic would rather die with kids than let them live happily with Susan's family

I wonder how the courts didnt see this coming. I cannot believe this visitation was at his house. This was so obvious a man off his rocker, we could see how unhinged he was!

led_candle-thinkgeek.jpg

:grouphug:​

If SP had a shred of decency he would tell the Coxes where Josh put Susan so she can be buried with her sons.

OMG! There are no words, it is beyone horrific. Why didn't he just off himself, those two precious babies were innocents!!! What kind of animal does that to their children!

Oh the poor Cox family, how much can they endure.

Just showed video on CNN, there is literally nothing left of the house.

If SP had a shred of decency he would tell the Coxes where Josh put Susan so she can be buried with her sons.

DairyGirl, I agree, but he doesn't have a shred of decency in his body, so I don't expect that to happen.:maddening:

What a horrible way for those babies to leave this earth.

I only hope he gave them some sort of pill or something to make them sleep before......but my mind tells me there wasn't enough time to have a pill take effect.

Oh God. :(((((

Oh my god NO! I saw something like this coming. My heart is breaking! I have been following this case on a daily basis and I was so dam afraid it would end in something like this.
God bless these kids and the family. God bless Susan.

Tears are flowing here. RIP Susan's boys. Your mommy loved you so much.

What a horrible way for those babies to leave this earth.

I only hope he gave them some sort of pill or something to make them sleep before......but my mind tells me there wasn't enough time to have a pill take effect.

Oh God. :(((((

It sounds like it happened just seconds after the social worker dropped them off. She hadn't even gotten back to her car.

the mind races...

what is his lawyer feeling right now?

and the judge...

"There are a lot of positives regarding Mr. Powell," Nelson said, noting that he no longer lived in his father's house and had been cooperative with all the visitation requirements.

But the judge recommended that the children remain with their maternal grandparents.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=19086889

Yet, who can predict such a thing?

I think my heart is somewhere in the pit of my stomach right now. Does anyone know if Josh Powell was ever given a mandatory psychic evaluation before granted visitation privileges? He always appeared unstable to me.

I wonder how Steve Powell found out? I am feeling quite cruel today so I hope he saw it on the news just like everyone else. After all, this whole mess started with his horrible parenting.

What an assault on all the people who are decent.....the fight against evil is fierce but good can't give up or stop the fight. A terrible blow to the Cox family and though we may tremble before such a terrible blow we must remain stalwart and vigilant.

coward and a whole bunch of other words I can't use here.

OM my GOD!!!! We all knew he would do this here!!! I'm am just shaking. OH MY GOD. NO!!! The POOR COX family!!! I am so shaken. He did it. We knew he would if he got the kids alone.

I also furious that those cops did not tail Josh on that next day because they would have been led to Susan's body AND Josh would have been arrested and those two little boys would be safe now!!!

WHAT A SICK SICK MAN. AND SELFISH!! Those boys were just starting to know love again at their grandparents house.

My thoughts and prayers for Susan's parents and all of her family. Not only have they lost Susan, but now the only part of her that remained, her children.

Rest in Peace, little boys, in Heaven reunited with your mother
:rose:

As for JP, I have nothing to say that can be posted here.........

It sounds like it happened just seconds after the social worker dropped them off. She hadn't even gotten back to her car.

No, they died by explosion. I pray the innocent children were knocked unconscious first.

I think my heart is somewhere in the pit of my stomach right now. Does anyone know if Josh Powell was ever given a mandatory psychic evaluation before granted visitation privileges? He always appeared unstable to me.

He only went to one counc. session and was order last week to go through a psycho/sexual testing. before the next custody hearing in July.

IMO JMO

What exactly was she doing going to her car? Weren't those supposed to be supervised visits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth-nado