Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for peace and love for the Cox family, and the other friends and family that loved these two boys the way a child should be loved!
God Bless you all.

To Josh, his dad, and his family that stood behind him..........shame on you...I truly believe justice is coming for each of you!

MOO

When I read that he got supervised visitation, I assumed it was somewhere safe like a DFS office.

The man was a murdering control freak - and the state of Washington didn't see anything coming like his killing the social worker at his house? or in this case, barring her entry?

Screw-up, big time.

RIP poor little kids.

RIP Susan. You are now with your little angels.

susan%20and%20two%20boys%20hardman%20photography_3.jpg

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

:cry:

This just confirmed that the level of evil in this world is limitless.

Those poor babies and Cox family.

What a disgusting, vile piece of crap.

Just on CNN, Social worker was dropping them off, as soon as children went in Powell immediately locked the door and wouldn't let the social worker in the house.

She smelled gas while she was at the door and was going to her car to make a call when the house exploded.

I wonder how the courts didnt see this coming. I cannot believe this visitation was at his house. This was so obvious a man off his rocker, we could see how unhinged he was!

Me too!! His house??? I would have thought all visitations would have been at a facility meant for that where social workers and others were around. The stupidity of letting one social worker bring these two children to their mentally-unstable father at his residence is unbelievable. Josh could easily has pulled a gun or anything on one person and kidnapped the boys. These children should have been protected by the state. I'm just in shock. I thought visitations were always in a government building.

I'm actually happy this a-hole didn't know how to live with himself anymore... So weak, couldn't survive author daddy holding his hand and plotting with him.

Taking his sons with him is just egoistic...

And since he's do egoistic I doubt he will have left answers. I'm hopeful, but doubt it.

the mind races...

what is his lawyer feeling right now?

and the judge...

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=19086889

Yet, who can predict such a thing?

Yeah, you can't predict really. Obviously the judge had some concerns. His lawyer is feeling punched in the gut right now. They sent a social worker with the boys apparently, but that didn't stop Josh.

Custody hearings are the worst. One of my professors is a judge for custody hearings. He came to class last Tuesday saying that three lawyers had to leave the courtroom because they were crying, his clerk was crying for the first time and it was pure hell. The most horrible day of his career, but he couldn't elaborate further. I feel for the judge. They do the best they can. It's a horrible job to have to make those decisions.

I feel worse for Susan's family. Hell is what they are going through. Poor people. I think of them when I feel like *****ing about my day.

RIP Susan. You are now with your little angels.

susan%20and%20two%20boys%20hardman%20photography_3.jpg

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

:cry:

Yes, she greeted them with with open arms. And they probably saw her and were so filled with joy and said "Mom! Here you are!"

OMG! There are no words, it is beyone horrific. Why didn't he just off himself, those two precious babies were innocents!!! What kind of animal does that to their children!

Oh the poor Cox family, how much can they endure.

Just showed video on CNN, there is literally nothing left of the house.
No animal would have done such a thing to their children - only a soulless monster.

Why today? And why didn't he just take his own life?
:maddening:

What exactly was she doing going to her car? Weren't those supposed to be supervised visits?

He locked the door in her face. Maybe she was going to wait there while she called to see what she should do next.

Tell you what, not having those visits at a neutral place was the second mistake!:maddening:

What exactly was she doing going to her car? Weren't those supposed to be supervised visits?

Please read the articles, he shut and locked the door, refused her entry, and she was going to call for help (apparently she smelled gas) and the house exploded.

I resectfully disagree. Im watching local coverage here and many reporters and Susan's good friend Kirsti feared something like this would happen. I believe this was very much their fear.

Yep, this one wasn't hard to predict at all. Here is the case of what can happen when police can't make an arrest.

No, they died by explosion. I pray the innocent children were knocked unconscious first.

I hope Josh lived just long enough to feel his flesh burning...

Sorry for being graphic, but he was such a selfish, cowardly piece of garbage... I think I shall sit on my hands for a while.

Me too!! His house??? I would have thought all visitations would have been at a facility meant for that where social workers and others were around. The stupidity of letting one social worker bring these two children to their mentally-unstable father at his residence is unbelievable. Josh could easily has pulled a gun or anything on one person and kidnapped the boys. These children should have been protected by the state. I'm just in shock. I thought visitations were always in a government building.

The social worker is very, very fortunate that she wasn't inside the house also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eveirs