Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone has posted this, I was looking at pics of the fireman putting out the fire, and suddenly I saw a face, not in 1 picture, but 4 , look at pics 5, 6, 9, and 14 , in #5 look right below where the fireman is spraying the hose, you'll see a face, the same face in all 4 pics. The face looks eerily similar to someone we know.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/arti...eath-of-Powell-boys-3058398.php#photo-2277627

Weird. I see the picture. Who do you think it is?

Explain please...

There is an image resembling a face in the photos. But it's a known fact that humans try to look for faces in all kind of images, so I don't think it's anything supernatural.

I am hoping that the boys said more than "mommy was in the trunk." Maybe we will learn that they knew the area, or had gone there before. I really pray for the Coxes that her body will be found - by hikers, by hunters, or by some chance tip, maybe even something found in the house when firefighters look through it.

Josh is not in control now, and he can't stop investigators from looking through things he left behind.

I also hope SP starts singing behind bars to some other inmate, perhaps bragging about how he taught Joshie everything he knows, or how smart he was. From his nauseating song lyrics and their stupid websites, they seem to be a father-son pair who need to drop clues for the attention it gets them. Maybe this will change the dynamics enough to let something slip.

There is an image resembling a face in the photos. But it's a known fact that humans try to look for faces in all kind of images, so I don't think it's anything supernatural.

I see the same face in all four photos. I think it is the front of a book, or a newspaper, or a photo or something. It is definitely a face and it is in the burned debris. I do not recognize who it is, however.

?? have the pic #'s been changed since you posted this? I'm confused ...

I'm sorry I confused you, #5 #6 and #9 you can see it below the spray of the hose

#14 you have to look to the right of the tank in the picture. I hope that helps.

I see it in #6, 9, 14 (not in 5) but it doesn't look like anyone connected to the case to me

ETA: I now see it in #5 too

I see the same face in all four photos. I think it is the front of a book, or a newspaper, or a photo or something. It is definitely a face and it is in the burned debris. I do not recognize who it is, however.

Yes, it's the same face but I can't figure out what it is.

Weird. I see the picture. Who do you think it is?

At first I thought it looked like Josh, but in a close-up, it looked more like a little boy. I have seen this before, but usually its just one photo , not 4 different photos. :waitasec:

With the timing of the Super Bowl, I wonder if Josh requested that the social worker bring the boys over so they could watch the Super Bowl together??

I see a face and maybe even another face above the larger one.

WHY was a prime suspect in his wife's murder with a not real even close to credible close to story as to why she went missing allowed to see his kids? WHY?

I see it in #6, 9, 14 (not in 5) but it doesn't look like anyone connected to the case to me

ETA: I now see it in #5 too

It's in five too. Looks like an older man kneeling.

I took time out to watch a movie with my husband but it only worked for the duration. Then I glance at my twitter and see that there is a growing memorial at the school- then it hit me (as it always does with school age children) I believe the boys are with their mother they in the end are the lucky ones- but those left behind will forever feel the pain and loss of this day and I think the little friends from school may be hit the hardest. Now I'm depressed and teary again.

SP will get the very basic protection- trust me that won't be much at all- suicide watch for him just might be knotting the sheets for him.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...t-school-138763659.html?tab=gallery&c=y&img=8
keep the tissues close

There has to be a new legal examination and definition of what constitutes parental rights. A child does not choose to be born, is not guaranteed kind and loving parents.
A child is unable to protect him/her self. Therefore, in determining rights, tespecially in custody battles, the helpless child should be protected to the fullest extent, taking priority over parental rights. We need a new child's bill of rights, granting a child every priviledge which the parent enjoys, and then some, to compensate for any parental victimization. There are plenty of defense lawyers, plenty of power in the courts to protect the rights of the parent. The child is more or less "lacking judicial value" in a courtroom, has no money, no professional status, doesn't vote in the judges who make his/her life-changing decisions. There simply are not enough advocates for the littlest pawns in custody battles. A child should not be regarded as a possession rather than a gift to be treasured.

Sorry if none of this makes sense and sounds too much like wishful thinking outloud. I get carried away when I see how so many children are abused through the legal system that should be there to protect them, and fail, with disastrous consequences.
IMHO

In photo 6 is that a water heater and a gas or wood stove? Could a gas water heater cause that large of an explosion?

Edit...I think it is a water heater and to the right of that is a washer or dryer.

At first I thought it looked like Josh, but in a close-up, it looked more like a little boy. I have seen this before, but usually its just one photo , not 4 different photos. :waitasec:

I can see it and its creeping me out. What do you mean "you have seen this before?"

There has to be a new legal examination and definition of what constitutes parental rights. A child does not choose to be born, is not guaranteed kind and loving parents.
A child is unable to protect him/her self. Therefore, in determining rights, tespecially in custody battles, the helpless child should be protected to the fullest extent, taking priority over parental rights. We need a new child's bill of rights, granting a child every priviledge which the parent enjoys, and then some, to compensate for any parental victimization. There are plenty of defense lawyers, plenty of power in the courts to protect the rights of the parent. The child is more or less "lacking judicial value" in a courtroom, has no money, no professional status, doesn't vote in the judges who make his/her life-changing decisions. There simply are not enough advocates for the littlest pawns in custody battles. A child should not be regarded as a possession rather than a gift to be treasured.

Sorry if none of this makes sense and sounds too much like wishful thinking outloud. I get carried away when I see how so many children are abused through the legal system that should be there to protect them, and fail, with disastrous consequences.
IMHO

ITA! I really don't understand why anyone would advocate for biology over safety. But then...I am not fully un-impaired.

I haven't begun reading here, just heard this on the news. So very sad for the boys and Susan's family. Words can't describe...

Thanks for the chuckle... littlebitty.. it was much needed.

Thanks. It is sad that we even have to go there...how dumb do peeps need to be?

It is like watching that stupid show on MTV about unmarried moms and thinking they will actually do something other than...not s*** with their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop