Joy Wray Interview Sometime After Nov. 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the last of her interview. Sounds like JB had his chance at Joy and hung up on her.

That's what she said to LE but not what she has been saying all over the internet.

Guess I missed all the goodies about Joy. Hmmmmm. Thanks.

I find it strange JW "forgot" the baby blanket in the boat! Seems to me that would be a major find when searching for a missing child!

Oh, she was Baker Acted, I forgot :winkaway:

There is something very strange about this. All interviews begin with introductions and the time and date. That is missing here. They all end with a swearing in and ending time. This is also missing with the end seeming to stop mid sentence or thought. The pages are hand numbered so I don't see how part could be missing unless it was left out on purpose. The signature is right tight to the last interview line. Notice how all the other interviews end with 1-3 blank lines between the end of the interview and the normal signature.

Regardless of her mental health, the pics couldn't be unclear. There would be a date for processing and the content and sequence can date it further. I sure hope the defense deposes her.
Lots of luck with that!

Yeah, I found that odd too. Did the A family bother to show this sketch to police?:behindbar
Yeah, I wonder why George didn't release the "sketch" of ZG, we could have a better idea as to what this kidnapper/killer (that is a "ten" with perfect teeth) looks like. He actually had a sketch of this imaginary nanny to show this woman...let's see, here's the little guy I need... :banghead:

I figure her interview wasn't that important. I trust LE/FBI with their interviews. I think they did good.

Mental lil woman (just like me) was just there cuz she wanted to help---I lub her---she sure as H3ll did more to find sweet baby Caylee then any of her family. Sad. I'm really glad it wasn't Joy who found Caylee. She sure didn't know how to handle evidence. LOL

And BTW---that kid who forund a bag of stuff and took it to CA when the cop didn't want it. GRRRRR Glad that one is gone. Am glad he didn't find Caylee either. I think God walked thru the woods. I think God knew which one to guide to find Caylee. God knows what he is doin and he will make sure the murder gets punished. TWICE, probably.
Oh, Mama...you are so sweet. But, she was/is a one person wrecking crew...fashioned herself as some kinda spy IMO.

All of the questions regarding the photos on the camera, when they were taken, where they were taken, etc., all had me wondering if she was the person who had stolen Spyder's camera that day at JBP. Did they ever find his camera??

Nope, I'm not buying it. Have you ever been to her website? She herself states she was employed by JoseB. There is NO "acting crazy" talk on that website! I wish I could remember what the URL was it's been awhile since I went there.

What was scary was how believable she sounded and how many believed her.

The only time I felt halfway sorry for DC was when she was calling him to come down to her house in the wee hours of the morning.

All of the questions regarding the photos on the camera, when they were taken, where they were taken, etc., all had me wondering if she was the person who had stolen Spyder's camera that day at JBP. Did they ever find his camera??

Spyder's camera has never been found. She might have it stashed in a box with all the cigarettes er evidence she's collected.

No sometimers going on with you, Gibby. Remember how the two were just dilly dalling around that afternoon. We all thought they were crushing on Spider! Good catch! What a sluething day that was. Bless her heart trying so hard to dig through muck, and it got her nowhere. I'm glad this doc is finished. If these characters were trying to find a hidden treasure I would be laughing at the lot of them. Since this is about a murdered child I find it repulsive that so many wanted to be the first in the race to find Caylee, and I'm not so sure a one of them considered her alive or all concerened would be going to LE and no one else.

ITA She won't be on the witness stand-but I'm sure she'll be at the courthouse everyday in front of a camera-probably with a sign! :saythat:We haven't seen or heard the last of JW. Wonder where the cowboy is these days?:bud:

I don't think even JB is crazy or stupid enough to attempt to bring her further into this under any sort of testimony. She is completely noncredible as a witness. Yet she would also raise certain somewhat uncomfortable questions. Like how or why did this woman who apparently had some clear contact with the A's and KFN end up. possibly repeatedly, in the area where Caylee was found? Why would she have pictures of the ground in just that area? (note her others pictures where all of people doing things, divers, LP, TM etc... oh and the tree, can't forget the tree!)

So, basically, she is saying that she went on her own accord to the dump site and not under the direction of Equusearch. Wray seems to have trouble understanding when she's "with Equusearch" and when she's poking around of her own accord. John Allen tries to elict this information from her which is like watching a dentist pull teeth.

It always bugs me when people say, "to be honest". Uh, lady, when you're under oath you're supposed to be honest for the entire interview.

Fascinating about the "pillow" supposedly in the same area. Too bad I can't believe much of what this woman says at all.

I find it strange JW "forgot" the baby blanket in the boat! Seems to me that would be a major find when searching for a missing child!

Oh, she was Baker Acted, I forgot :winkaway:

So have I (it's not called "baker act" where I'm from but it's the same thing) but I know if I find a baby blanket at a crime scene I should alert someone. A person must be found competent before being released from a psych hospital after being "baker acted". The Baker act is in place to protect a person who is found to be in danger of hurting themselves. And to protect society against someone who is found to be a danger to others. It doesn't always mean a person is insane or doesn't know right from wrong.

Joy also has a child, I understand? I don't know about Florida but the state I lived in (which is not bound by as many laws as Florida because of the "Baker act") if a person is commited to a psych hospital against their will and happen to have a minor child, the state gets involved to be sure the child is in the proper setting, that the parent is able to parent properly. I'd almost be willing to bet Florida works the same way. After 5 commitments it seems she still has custody of her child, that tells me the woman is not as "crazy" as people believe.

Anyway, I'm with ya about the blanket! :blowkiss:

What was scary was how believable she sounded and how many believed her.

The only time I felt halfway sorry for DC was when she was calling him to come down to her house in the wee hours of the morning.

Bold is mine-

LOL

I don't think even JB is crazy or stupid enough to attempt to bring her further into this under any sort of testimony. She is completely noncredible as a witness. Yet she would also raise certain somewhat uncomfortable questions. Like how or why did this woman who apparently had some clear contact with the A's and KFN end up. possibly repeatedly, in the area where Caylee was found? Why would she have pictures of the ground in just that area? (note her others pictures where all of people doing things, divers, LP, TM etc... oh and the tree, can't forget the tree!)

Great post. ITA.

OMG----Your horse drives me crazy-------I lub it.
I'm glad you said that. It does me too, but I can't stop watching it!

(I am a horse lover from the get go!)

Yeah, I wonder why George didn't release the "sketch" of ZG, we could have a better idea as to what this kidnapper/killer (that is a "ten" with perfect teeth) looks like. He actually had a sketch of this imaginary nanny to show this woman...let's see, here's the little guy I need... :banghead:

I think she was saying George gave her a sketch of the Nanny's car.

So have I (it's not called "baker act" where I'm from but it's the same thing) but I know if I find a baby blanket at a crime scene I should alert someone. A person must be found competent before being released from a psych hospital after being "baker acted". The Baker act is in place to protect a person who is found to be in danger of hurting themselves. And to protect society against someone who is found to be a danger to others. It doesn't always mean a person is insane or doesn't know right from wrong.

Joy also has a child, I understand? I don't know about Florida but the state I lived in (which is not bound by as many laws as Florida because of the "Baker act") if a person is commited to a psych hospital against their will and happen to have a minor child, the state gets involved to be sure the child is in the proper setting, that the parent is able to parent properly. I'd almost be willing to bet Florida works the same way. After 5 commitments it seems she still has custody of her child, that tells me the woman is not as "crazy" as people believe.

Anyway, I'm with ya about the blanket! :blowkiss:

I think 5 commitments is pretty serious and indicative of great instability for a child. And then you have her current husband's past conviction for child abuse/DV. I hope the entire household is under scrutiny of DFS.

EEEEEuuuooo She be a little scarry, .I still do not know, with DC, WW & this woman, if any were near the area of the remains. Then the variations with the H2O levels/rain seem to make things an ever changing topography.

I think 5 commitments is pretty serious and indicative of great instability for a child. And then you have her current husband's past conviction for child abuse/DV. I hope the entire household is under scrutiny of DFS.

Someone thought they were fit. That's all I'm getting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susanna410