Joyce S & Nola C Put Money on Casey's Books

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I am alone in that I don't care who gives what to Casey. In the scheme of things it just doesn't matter.
If people want to give her their money so be it.
no you arnt alone jbean . imho its a bit too far posting about her vaginal cream i mean that is just none of our business .. yikes

I personally don't care if people donate to Casey so she can buy what she needs. Casey didn't go into jail with luggage so there are items she needs on a daily basis. I don't know exactly what Casey receives once she arrives at the jail, but eventually inmates end up having to purchase other things to maintain themselves.

I personally don't care if people donate to Casey so she can buy what she needs. Casey didn't go into jail with luggage so there are items she needs on a daily basis. I don't know exactly what Casey receives once she arrives at the jail, but eventually inmates end up having to purchase other things to maintain themselves.

That's the way I look at it. I'd rather someone donate her some money to get a $2.00 toothbrush, than have the taxpayers shell out for an Oral Surgeon to go in and yank her teeth out when they rot.

Personally I do NOT think some of those items should be available even if you do have the money. It is suppose to be a jail!

We might have less people in jail if we didn't make them so comfortable. Give them the old Cool Hand Luke style jail! :behindbar

I agree whole heartedly! There should be no luxuries in jail but.. I do think hygiene products should be allowed though. Not for the prisoner, but for the sake of the guards. It's a hard enough job as is I imagine. :eek: LOL!!

I think NG was just reading off items that she COULD purchase if she wanted to, and VC was one of them ... not that she personally purchased that for herself.

That's the way I look at it. I'd rather someone donate her some money to get a $2.00 toothbrush, than have the taxpayers shell out for an Oral Surgeon to go in and yank her teeth out when they rot.
Hmmmm....... I guess that would depend on whether the oral surgeon is intending on using novocaine or not........... I'm just sayin'!

So now strangers are giving her money in jail? It takes all kinds, I guess. She needs some penpals and they will probably make it back later when they sell her thank you letters.

They probably need to find a way for her to start working in jail now tho...if she wants to have money for the next 50 years or so. I don't see the A fam or strangers supporting her the rest of her life in jail.

Btw~ While the bondsman put the money in the account, it probably came from JB or someone on the team.

I guess I am alone in that I don't care who gives what to Casey. In the scheme of things it just doesn't matter.

You're not alone JB. I don't think it matters either. Criminals, especially high profile criminals, always have groupies. These two ladies are just the first of of what I'm sure will be many more. I bet that by the time KC goes to trial, she'll have her own fan club.

Hmmmm....... I guess that would depend on whether the oral surgeon is intending on using novocaine or not........... I'm just sayin'!

UGH, don't remind me! I have to get a tooth pulled next week without nitrous oxide and I'm allergic to Novacaine. They have no choice but to use another numbing agent that STILL affects me adversely. ICK!

So I'll be totally awake, and NOT so numb. :eek:

I think it bothers people because when strangers give her money it reflects a tolerance for KC's actions and behaviors, which is scary to many folks including me.

UGH, don't remind me! I have to get a tooth pulled next week without nitrous oxide and I'm allergic to Novacaine. They have no choice but to use another numbing agent that STILL affects me adversely. ICK!

So I'll be totally awake, and NOT so numb. :eek:

April, I am sooo sorry about your tooth. Talk to your dentist about some type of sedation. There are many folks (me included) who are terrified of going to the dentist and being sedated is the only way they can have their teeth worked on. Good luck to you. :blowkiss:

I think it bothers people because when strangers give her money it reflects a tolerance for KC's actions and behaviors, which is scary to many folks including me.

It really bothers some people. :furious: It may be petty of me, but I don't want KC to have the opportunity to purchase makeup, snacks, and so on...

She can sit in her cell and stink for all I care.

if i were casey and in jail and was adamant that i didn't kill my daughter, i would not take the money. i'd tell my lawyer to give it to the searchers, instead of wasting it on chocolate bars and make up!

Well said! I think any parent who thought their child was in danger would, without a second thought. That instinct would be as natural as breathing. Sadly, Casey knows Caylee is dead and she is stuck in jail/prison for eternity. As an opportunist, I think she will take full advantage of it.

I don't care either. If the best thing you have to look forward to is buying shampoo and vag cream and an occasional Ho-Ho or something then your life is hell.

She can have all that she wants. I have a daughter who is about to turn 6. I can tell Casey what she's missing out on... Casey it's not drunk fest with your friends you are missing it's... Kisses in the morning, telling secrets and whispering, starting kindergarten, Hannah Montanna concerts, Pumpk'n Patch trips, sleep overs, etc... She can keep her new found commissary money, that's still hell. Her real treasure is gone forever!

so people in jail with no money get no soap or shampoo ? I doubt that could be true. They want people clean I am sure.

Give her all the deoderant she wants and soap and toothpaste - who cares. HA!

so people in jail with no money get no soap or shampoo ? I doubt that could be true. They want people clean I am sure.
The $$$ probably lets them upgrade a bit...You know, a brand soap, that kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214