JP to appear on CBS Early Show 08-25-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Josh is scheduled to be on at 7:35 am. (I don't know if that it central time or mountain time.)

If anyone else knows which it is, please post!

Josh is scheduled to be on at 7:35 am. (I don't know if that it central time or mountain time.)

If anyone else knows which it is, please post!

It's eastern time, coming up right after the break.

Okay I'm confused, they said Susan's father will be on...I need more coffee

Figured it out I had the Today show on, LOL

Susan's father said the P's are despicable, and hopes everyone sees through what they are doing blaming the victim ( Susan ).

It's eastern time, coming up right after the break.

Okay I'm confused, they said Susan's father will be on...I need more coffee

Figured it out I had the Today show on, LOL

Wasn't JP to be on the Early Show and Mr Cox Today? I'm on mountain time and they both come on at 7am....half hour from now. Need coffee too. LOL

Josh gives interview to Good Morning America - VIDEO

Story from this morning

Just shaking my head at this.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/susan-powell-missing-womans-husband-speaks-time-14377803

Okay, I try really, really hard to be fair, to consider that people may well be telling the truth, not to make judgements based on how people talk, body language, etc, but...

Dear Jesus God in Heaven this was hard to take. I find both Josh and his father very scary people. My gut reaction is that I am repulsed by both of them, and I don't usually react like that to people on video or TV. They scared the heck out of me. They came across to me - both of them - as bizarre.

That's as mildly and non-judgementally as I can put it. Meanwhile, my hair is standing on end.

I'm sorry, and this is just my opinion - but Josh is really unusual -- as is his father. WTH is up with all the sexuality carp? Susan fell in love with him?

And why is Josh a robot....i...still....love....her.....

I thought my brain wasn't working, but no - it's them! They scare the heck out of me.

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim