JP to appear on CBS Early Show 08-25-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It continues...I'm waiting for another SP video aired this morning to come online. There's something terribly wrong with this man (to put it mildly.)

Jennifer Graves is speaking out, here's a story and some into paste lines. This is a two page strory.

By ABBIE BOUDREAU, JIM VOJTECH and KEVIN DOLAK

Aug. 26, 2011

The war of words among the family of missing Utah mother Susan Powell is escalating as the investigation into her disappearance moves into Washington state with police executing a search warrant on the house now occupied by her husband and father-in-law.

Powell's sister-in-law Jennifer Graves called claims of a flirtatious and sexually charged relationship made by her father Steven Powell between him and Susan "slander," and called for a return of focus on the search for the missing mom.

"My dad is saying all kinds of things about Susan that aren't true -- Susan wasn't like this. Steven Powell is," Graves said. "At this point we need to focus on the investigation. All the slander is not helping to find Susan -- we need to go back to an investigation mode instead of a mudslinging mode.

susan-powell-missing-war-words-escalates

This mornings video..... SP describes an unconventional relationship. JP answers a good question from the reporter. Making excuses for his father. Yesterdays audio of SP about the search seems to have a conflict in it between JP and SP. SP and JP's priorities are seriously messed up regarding what's important about Susan missing.

Video from this morning....

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/susan-powell-relationship-father-law-steven-powell-14386525

My sister-in-law knows them a little and lives in the same area. She said Mrs. Cox has some health issues, and maybe some nervousness that wouldn't do well with the media. Some people are good at that stuff--Mr. Klass, Mr. Walsh come to mind--and some just aren't. I don't recall seeing much of the Mrs. Klass and Walsh.

Mark Klass has been divorced for some time, and I'm not even sure that Polly's parents were still married when she was abducted and murdered. Don't know about John Walsh.

I keep feeling as though I may hurl at any moment. For some reason, I'm reminded of the "X Files" episode about the Peacock family (majorly creepy). JP seems programmed and robotic, and he shows very little "affect." SP, on the other hand, just jumps out the screen at you.

Unfortunately, I can see where a defense attorney may be setting this up to show mitigating factors if JP were charged with murder. :banghead:

This has been the most disturbing stuff I've read and heard in a long time.

Gee, I wonder why a grown woman would leave the house in only her underwear? Must have been something pretty awful going on inside the house for her to feel the need to leave nearly naked. What was it, Josh? Were you threatening her? Beating her? What?

what number in line is he now...you know the line of men who's wives go missing and they say the woman just took off on foot...

what number in line is he now...you know the line of men who's wives go missing and they say the woman just took off on foot...

Pretty scary isn't it. I just read a book called "Erased" about this type of crime. Very interesting and I hope the classification of "Eraser Killing" gets a good look in LE because the time to gather the best evidence is, of course, right away.
If a stable women just disappears with no prior history of doing so (running off and being flighty), has a stable job and children something is very wrong. There is much more in this book about this, I highly recommend it.

Mark Klass has been divorced for some time, and I'm not even sure that Polly's parents were still married when she was abducted and murdered. Don't know about John Walsh.

Marc Klaas and his wife were divorced, when Polly was abducted. That's why Marc was immediately the first suspect -- and he submitted to a rough line of questioning, as well as a polygraph, to clear himself.

John Walsh and his wife have been on-and-off. Walsh also submitted to questioning and polygraphs, when his son disappeared.

If this is the true picture of SP we are seeing and not just his attempt in throwing doubt on JP's alleged guilt, can you imagine how messed up all of his children are? They will all have trouble with relationships down the road at some time in their lives. No doubt about that...and how very sad that one wrecking ball of a man can do this to so many; and how with the added circumstances of their mother missing...this "parenting" by two disturbed men of C & B has become unfathomable in thinking of their future. Do the other siblings have contact with their mother...at all? If Susan's friends and family knew about all of this...why...why didn't they scream from the rooftops how damn abnomal this was..and how destructive, unhealthy and now possibly lethal this relationship was to her and her children? Why did no one step up for Susan's well being then? Why did no one contact Mr or Mrs. Cox with their concerns? I'm sorry, but I'm not letting them off that easy and even with all their genuine concern now...it's just an effortless afterthought. How damn tragic! In their love for Susan were they too afraid to step on some toes?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim
Back