JP to appear on CBS Early Show 08-25-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh yeah, JP had to keep stopping the interview, crocodile tears, and still wears his wedding ring.....:puke:

If there is a creepy meter, these two set mine off. Ick. Poor Susan.

I'm sorry, and this is just my opinion - but Josh is really unusual -- as is his father. WTH is up with all the sexuality carp?

The father with all the sexual stuff. I am just totally freaked that he would go on TV and say all that on national media. That is just sooooooo way out there crossing soooooo many boundaries. People just don't do that. How can he possibly think that is anywhere within the bounds of appropriateness? And it makes it soooo much worse how he keeps smiling about all of it, like's frigging PROUD of all his inappropriate actions toward Susan!

And if he's willing to go on nationwide TV and say this stuff, just imagine what poor Susan had to go through when he was around her when nobody else was around! God knows what he did to her and put her through.

I haven't really followed this case until recently, so forgive my ignorance...but does Josh's dad, SP, have an alibi for when Susan disappeared?

I have no idea where their heads are at or why...but it's VERY troubling...whether the truth or made up...especially SP. Josh looks like he's been put through a ringer so maybe LE are getting close and this story about SP's affections could be his preparing to take the rap for JP? Whatever their thinking....:thud:

Mr Josh does things on the spur of the moment...that is an interesting admission so what type spur of the moment things does he do when he finds out his father has eyes for Susan?

Mr Josh does things on the spur of the moment...that is an interesting admission so what type spur of the moment things does he do when he finds out his father has eyes for Susan?

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they are both involved.

Most people would throw away a rotten apple from the family tree, but what does JP do? He moves in with it.

Josh gives interview to Good Morning America - VIDEO

Story from this morning

Just shaking my head at this.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/susan-powell-missing-womans-husband-speaks-time-14377803

Quite frankly I'm not sure whether I can stop shaking my head, stomping my feet or getting ready to barf. This man totally and completely disgusts me. And what's with the constant (even almost 2 years later) havings to turn away, pause, and really think on his answers.

The investigators have really got JP and SP scrambling lately, I will say THAT!

The father with all the sexual stuff. I am just totally freaked that he would go on TV and say all that on national media. That is just sooooooo way out there crossing soooooo many boundaries. People just don't do that. How can he possibly think that is anywhere within the bounds of appropriateness? And it makes it soooo much worse how he keeps smiling about all of it, like's frigging PROUD of all his inappropriate actions toward Susan!

And if he's willing to go on nationwide TV and say this stuff, just imagine what poor Susan had to go through when he was around her when nobody else was around! God knows what he did to her and put her through.

It's normal to him. Him and his son don't know anything about respect or boundaries. It's all about feeding their delusional ideas of power. And I have no doubt they feel great contempt towards anybody who doesn't share their delusions (which is pretty much everybody), with that contempt obviously focused on people who stand up to them.

Missing wife or not, I would be opening a can of Whoop Azz :bigfight:eek:n Daddy if he even suggested that he was/had messed with my wife!

Missing wife or not, I would be opening a can of Whoop Azz :bigfight:eek:n Daddy if he even suggested that he was/had messed with my wife!

If you are normal you would but these people definitely are not normal.

I thought it was great that in the middle of that second interview (the Cox interview), SP's very own daughter (estranged) come right out of the blue and SMACK! says her father is a liar.

For those people unfamiliar with this case I'm sorry that ABC didn't take a bit more time to explain exactly who she is and her relationship to Susan as not only a sister-in-law but friend as well.

Can you even IMAGINE how creepy it must have been for Susan living in the same house with not only Josh but also his FATHER? OMG, I am completely repulsed by them! I'm SHAKING!

This is so outrageous. Steve Powell is a disgusting, despicable man, with absolutely NO respect for Susan or her parents. To say those kinds of things about your missing daughter-in-law on national t.v. ..... words escape me... I'm stunned! I can't believe he is stupid enough to admit that he had sexual feelings for her. "Sometimes I wish we had done a little bit more." OMG... just sickening!

GOD BLESS CHUCK COX!!!! I could see that he was really angry and upset. My heart bleeds for this father. There is just no comparison in the two men. Whiny Josh... what can I say... he is spineless.

Ya'll, I had to take a break after watching that sickening SP on Today. I felt sick to my stomach!!! My dear bf, who doesn't follow these cases, even said, "That's sick! What kind of man uses the word 'titillating' to describe his daughter in law?"

Mr. Cox is such a gentlemanly, mild mannered man. Ya! I too loved that SP's own daughter said right out that her father is a liar!!!

MOO

wm

The one thing that I urgently want to do for Susan right NOW is to rescue her boys. They should not be living with those two psych-paths. Lord Have Mercy. :rose:

Just stopping back in to report that my hair is still standing on end.

dude1.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back