Jr's custody issue arising from Ron's arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re recent awarding of Junior's custody to CS... THIS is not a mere "twist of fate."

893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $100,000.00
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $150,000.00
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $250,000.00
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $250,000.00
893.135-1c1 DRUGS-TRAFFIC 4 GRAMS LESS 30 KG OTHER CNTRL SUBST F F $150,000.00

It is the 1-20-10 charges for Junior's father. We know it wasn't the last (more followed on 2-3-10) and we know this was definitely far from the first time--and all those are just the times Jr's father was caught. There was a reason behind the court's recent decision to award custody now to CS. And until I have some circumstances clarified, and some facts substantiated, the only thing I'll be applauding is her decision to seek therapy for her family, her humility, and consistent willingingness to at least be truthful.
Prayers for HALEIGH to be found, Junior to be safe. :prayer:

Crystal is consistent with not hiding her problem. I have the feeling that if Geraldo was interviewing Ron at this very minute and asked him again if he did drugs, Ron would still deny it. There is not a doubt in my mind. What I'm angry about is the so called "reporting", if you can call it that. I say they are trying to deflect, deflect, deflect. Now, I wonder why?

Can anyone take a guess on who started the rumors and who called AH?

Whisp, I didn't even know AH had an article regarding the rumors. I found the article posted on TJ's site this AM and was kind of confused about it. I know on twitter (SP) there have been rumors all week about a court date last week and many have asked TJ to find out what was going on. I assume he tried to contact CS and Marie and Marie emailed him back regarding the rumors. The article is not very clear.
However, the positive I took from it was that Marie said that Jr. was fine and Crystal is doing what DCF wants her too 3 Hrs of classes, and everyone in the home will receive some type of therapy.

as i sit here reading all the posts about whether or not CS is taking illegal medications, the drug problems RC and MC are facing and all the other hosts of dysfunctionalities going on in these families, i can't help but think that the people on this board (for the most part) just dont' get it. hold on, before you all jump on me. 22 years ago i was married to a man that reminds me so much of this family. in his mind, it didn't matter if he was drinking or drugging and our daughter was around because he would never do anything to hurt her. he never understood that accidents happen and especially when you're under the influence of something not to mention what it was teaching her. it was a lifestyle he had grown up in and was just the norm for him. it was so totally foreign to me that i could not even begin to grasp how somebody could think like that. yes i knew he had these issues before we were married but i assumed it was just being at teenager and doing teen stuff that you grow out of when you get married and have a family. he didn't. anyway, my point is that i keep reading about how everybody is hoping CS will get therapy for her and Jr. but the truth is that in most cases like this, the people don't think they need therapy. It's almost like Jr. has to come out and say take me to a therapist and even then, they probably won't listen. These types of people live for the next dramatic event to give them something to talk about and somehow make them feel better about what they are doing. Unfortunately, I don't see Jr's life being any better now than it was before. If these people haven't grown up by now, I dont' think anything will get to them. If I were in CS's shoes, I would have cleaned up my act, gotten a job even if I had to walk to it, begged, borrowed and whatever it took to get the means to be able to visit my kids. In my opinion, if losing her kids (whether it was done in a sneaky manner or she outright didn't deserve them is beside the point) didn't give her the incentive and motivation to grow up and take responsibility, then having Jr. with her only because of a twist of fate, is not going to change anything. I took my daughter to a therapist and was told that the absence of her father in her life was her major problem. When I told her father this, he said that was the most idiotic thing he had ever heard because if he wasn't here, how could he cause problems for her? Therefore, anything she did wrong or had problems with was because she learned it from me. That is the way these people think. It's always the other person's fault, always has been and always will be. And psychiatrists and therapists are just idiots that got a degree for no reason other than to find someone to place blame on. So I really don't see CS doing much better than RC did. Let's just hope I'm wrong and her problems were her way of dealing with not having her kids and now she will turn her life around. It happens, but not very often.

shufly...welcome, welcome, welcome to WS! Excellent post in my opinion.

Bolded by me......no truer words have ever been spoken. I have 2 in my family. My momma and my brother. My brother will die before he realizes that his pain meds are killing him( not these lightweight pills either, my loved ones tear apart the pain patches that are supposed to last a week.) But what you said is so true. The next dramatic event makes them feel better about using and gives them a reason to continue on with their self destruction. Kudos on that point.

As far as Crystal and her situation, I have to leave that to the people who are better prepared to analyze what is best for Junior. I have to believe that they will do right by him because Lord knows he needs an angel on his shoulder. I don't think taking him away from these families would be a very productive move at this point. All of these children are wounded emotionally and the scars won't be healing anytime soon. I hope and pray that all of them keep the lines of communication open and love Junior and Chloe and Chad's kids as well( sorry don't know their names) with all their might!

So essentially AH & TJ stories are centered around capturing and appealing to specific audiences (anti-Crystal, etc,.) rather than equally and inclusively reporting the facts, as they come, ralated to ALL players involved in this case. I agree lone, IMO, their ethics have gone to the wayside...
Journalism...not.

MOO-

Sadly, Nancy Grace will use this as the next "bombshell" on her show. I'm sure that she will not pass up this chance. While some of us are more interested in one of these like people telling where Haleigh is so that she can be found and brought home and put to rest. That should be the "bombshell". Art will be helping Nancy discuss this, I betcha. What does this have to do with what happened to Haleigh on February 9, 2009?

Crystal needs pain meds because of the knife that keeps getting twisted in her back..

I have great fear for Crystal and Marie for I have a very good idea of how vengeful the paternal side can be. I am glad rc is not able to get to her and jr, but there are many more to worry about.

May God protect Crystal, Marie and RJ.

We have many people who question how Crystal can be coherent and not hysterical 24/7 because she has a lost little girl and that no pill on earth could help them if it were their child. Then some of the same people point out that Crystal looks like she has been medicated and that she is on medication to cope with the situation that she is facing. Well, I do know that if my child was missing and probably dead I would definitely need at least a sedative, an antidepressant and probably a sleeping pill in order to cope through each day. When my husband had a major stroke I eventually had to have a doctor's help to cope. I would say that a missing and most likely dead child could qualify for medication or any sort. I would think that if you were already fighting a drug problem it would be even harder. I truly feel for Crystal and hope that her therapy works and that she is able to at least cope with her loss and that she will be able to care for her children. I don't think she could take losing one again.

Sadly, Nancy Grace will use this as the next "bombshell" on her show. I'm sure that she will not pass up this chance. While some of us are more interested in one of these like people telling where Haleigh is so that she can be found and brought home and put to rest. That should be the "bombshell". Art will be helping Nancy discuss this, I betcha. What does this have to do with what happened to Haleigh on February 9, 2009?

bad-bad-mad-angry-smiley-emoticon-0.gif

I have often wondered where the reporters were during the last eleven plus months. There was a lot happening concerning the Cummings and Croslin families. Lots of 911 calls, road rage, assaults, phone threats, deheaded rats in mailboxes, robberies, dealing you name it. Very little exposed. Why weren't reporters around to see the drug dealing done at the local convenience stores? Why did it take almost a year to cover it in "reporting"? Just wondering.:waitasec:

Crystal is consistent with not hiding her problem. I have the feeling that if Geraldo was interviewing Ron at this very minute and asked him again if he did drugs, Ron would still deny it. There is not a doubt in my mind. What I'm angry about is the so called "reporting", if you can call it that. I say they are trying to deflect, deflect, deflect. Now, I wonder why?

I think we can all guess why.:angel:

My opinion only

I wonder how many people would fail a drug test if someone suddenly showed up and gave them one. Lots of people have temporary pain for various reasons and their relative or close friends might give them a couple their prescribed lortabs.

As far as remaing in contact with any of the Cummings clan with jr....that would not be in his best interest. Complete separation from these people would be best. This child has been traumatized enough. To even suggest TN or GMA had jr's best interest would be deluding yourselves. Both Gmas knew from the very beginning that a 21 yr old ron cummings was in NO position to raise an infant and toddler.

These same two gmas allowed rc to continue down the same path and bring young girls into their precious lives. They knew he did/sold drugs. NO, keep them away from jr....break all ties. Ron kept them from their mother for five years and didn't even let her talk to them on the phone. His parents let this happen and to this day, they don't mention Crystal as being the children's MOM; they give that award to misty...no, no...jr needs to be completly cut off from rc and his toxic family.

We have many people who question how Crystal can be coherent and not hysterical 24/7 because she has a lost little girl and that no pill on earth could help them if it were their child. Then some of the same people point out that Crystal looks like she has been medicated and that she is on medication to cope with the situation that she is facing. Well, I do know that if my child was missing and probably dead I would definitely need at least a sedative, an antidepressant and probably a sleeping pill in order to cope through each day. When my husband had a major stroke I eventually had to have a doctor's help to cope. I would say that a missing and most likely dead child could qualify for medication or any sort. I would think that if you were already fighting a drug problem it would be even harder. I truly feel for Crystal and hope that her therapy works and that she is able to at least cope with her loss and that she will be able to care for her children. I don't think she could take losing one again.

I can't even begin to imagine what she and her family have been and are going through. And IMHO not ONLY must it be horrible for your child to just vanish, but Crystal's grief has been compounded by all the manipulative lies spewed by Ron Cummings and his family in order to cover his rear...
Their actions have been beyond disgraceful, not ONLY to Haleigh and her memory but to the woman who gave birth to her...JMO

*respetfully snipped for space*
I guess the thing that gets me about all of them and maybe especially CS as a mother is her being able to go on telelvision and talk about the situation without having a nervous breakdown. My daughter, son-in-law and grandbaby just moved to KY a month ago due to him being in the army and I have cried at least twice every single day since they've been gone. I talk to them everyday, know they are fine and happy and enjoying new experiences but I still break down because I miss them so much. I just don't get how any parent could have the stamina to discuss a situation such as Haleigh's without needing hospitalization. I dont' believe there is a pill out there strong enough to give me the strength to avoid a complete and total emotional breakdown if something like that happened to me. Maybe it's true that everybody handles things differently and I"m being too harsh and judgmental here. I can only pray that I never have the opportunity to find out first hand.

I'm not trying to be snippy but yes some people can handle more than others. My family has been through some horrific stuff this past year yet we function most of the day ( with the help of anxiety and anti-depressant meds) without others even knowing. Your words struck me personally because someone said to me "no pill can take this pain away" Everyone wants to know "How could anyone deal with this" The truth is you have to keep going for the rest of your children, and if your hospitalized it only compounds the problem. Soooo you do whatever you can to "keep it together" and you live in a fog and you take 1 day at a time and sometimes 1 minute at a time. Please dont mistake a flat affect with a lack of love. We can never know our own strength until it is tested.

I'm not trying to be snippy but yes some people can handle more than others. My family has been through some horrific stuff this past year yet we function most of the day ( with the help of anxiety and anti-depressant meds) without others even knowing. Your words struck me personally because someone said to me "no pill can take this pain away" Everyone wants to know "How could anyone deal with this" The truth is you have to keep going for the rest of your children, and if your hospitalized it only compounds the problem. Soooo you do whatever you can to "keep it together" and you live in a fog and you take 1 day at a time and sometimes 1 minute at a time. Please dont mistake a flat affect with a lack of love. We can never know our own strength until it is tested.

(Love your user title :))

In my experience, and thankfully, there was a med that put the pain on the other side of a wall; I could feel it there, but it took the edge off so I could function. It was prescribed by a doctor in my case.

(Love your user title :))

In my experience, and thankfully, there was a med that put the pain on the other side of a wall; I could feel it there, but it took the edge off so I could function. It was prescribed by a doctor in my case.

Thank You - that's an excellent description!

belleyes, i am truly sorry for whatever experiences you and your family have had to endure. i can only guess how i would handle such a situation based on my past experiences. it sounds like you've had a very tough time and i honestly don't mean to sound judgmental or to come across as my way of thinking and behaving is the only way. but what i can say with certainty is that if i were in the situation these people have found themselves in, you would not have constant drama, lies, drug use, underage g/f's, etc. coming out almost everyday. and i think these are the things that cause me to feel like i do about the people in this case.

whatever you're going through, i pray that you will overcome it and life will get easier.

Crystal's honesty is her best characteristic, I think.

belleyes, i am truly sorry for whatever experiences you and your family have had to endure. i can only guess how i would handle such a situation based on my past experiences. it sounds like you've had a very tough time and i honestly don't mean to sound judgmental or to come across as my way of thinking and behaving is the only way. but what i can say with certainty is that if i were in the situation these people have found themselves in, you would not have constant drama, lies, drug use, underage g/f's, etc. coming out almost everyday. and i think these are the things that cause me to feel like i do about the people in this case.

whatever you're going through, i pray that you will overcome it and life will get easier.

o/t Thank you, God has given us amazing grace and strength and 2010 has been renewing. *I dont think your being judgemental --just realistic*

I totally agree with you on the behaviors of these characters. DRAMA-DRAMA-DRAMA. I didnt want to sound like I was attacking your post but i could relate to CS appearing emotionless. On the other hand I also know that dysfunction bestows dysfunction.

I think it takes a lot of discipline and motivation to go to therapy and complete classes. It also takes courage to admit a mistake...to say yes, the rumor is true. You can't change a problem without admitting to it.

Keep going Crystal...one day at a time. I am praying for you.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members