Jr's custody issue arising from Ron's arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe if you go down to Leesburg and check their archives, there's plenty of dirt to be had on Mz Teresa.[/QUOTE

And how does this apply to the topic on hand?Just wondering:waitasec:
Until LE says she or her mother are involved in either the drug deals or Haleigh's disappearance and have charges put on them I for one will not sling mud at them.This thread is about a custody fight for Jr.IMO he deserves better then to be with a mom who didn't fight for him and Haleigh, and who was a deadbeat mom as far as child support goes.I will not cut her slack just because she is a female.She as well as Ron have failed those children.If she knew Ron was so bad how could she not have fought everyday to get them both back?Why did she have him father not 1 but 2 children?I have a really hard time believing she going to change and be the mother JR needs.

BBM...Could be LF is just replying to your #72 post..JMO

I know this is off topic, but can someone please supply me a link or something where it says that TN was evicted because either I just totally missed the boat this morning when I was trying to confirm that or it isn't true.

Also about Crystal, KP said that someone, either a nurse or a DCF worker told her about the baby being born addicted. It was on a audio interview that was 16 minutes long that she did with TJ Hart.

I wish that people would let that go because I really don't see either of those people telling KP anything. That would have been between KP and Crystal and I don't believe that Crystal would have told KP if the baby had been born addicted.

Hey do not attack the messenger, sorry If I have a different opinion of Crystal then some of you do.I have read many articles here and her lawyer said some pretty damning things about her.Her own mother stated that Crystal took a friends pill and came up positive on a drug test.Why every time some one writes the truth about Crystal others start asking for the articles I am sure those who follow this case have already read it.As far as CPS goes every day we read multiple cases of children being put in a home that CPS clears die of abuse.

I totally agree with you. It seems like anytime anyone states a FACT about Crystal all the sudden you're "Crystal bashing". Come on, it is what it is. Just my opinion, but the facts are what they are. I can't understand why everybody seems so thrilled about the fact that Crystal is getting custody. If I understand correctly, did she not just recently fail a drug test herself? Is there anyone at all involved in this case who isn't on drugs?

I know this is off topic, but can someone please supply me a link or something where it says that TN was evicted because either I just totally missed the boat this morning when I was trying to confirm that or it isn't true.

Also about Crystal, KP said that someone, either a nurse or a DCF worker told her about the baby being born addicted. It was on a audio interview that was 16 minutes long that she did with TJ Hart.

I wish that people would let that go because I really don't see either of those people telling KP anything. That would have been between KP and Crystal and I don't believe that Crystal would have told KP if the baby had been born addicted.

Glad you asked... one of my finer moments [j/k]
Is the world crashing down on all the players now? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Well since TN has no police record or any complaints against her for abuse of children also she does not have any drug arrest ,she has never been arrested for having a drug house,why do you think she needs supervised visitation? She has been in his life steadily for years.

Oh, she has a record. Custody interference, traffic violations, not restraining children in car seats.......just to name a few. And now, she's been legally evicted.

I totally agree with you. It seems like anytime anyone states a FACT about Crystal all the sudden you're "Crystal bashing". Come on, it is what it is. Just my opinion, but the facts are what they are. I can't understand why everybody seems so thrilled about the fact that Crystal is getting custody. If I understand correctly, did she not just recently fail a drug test herself? Is there anyone at all involved in this case who isn't on drugs?

Just for the sake of argument, weasel, who would you recommend get custody and why?

btw - does anyone on here still consider Crystal a suspect or are we just mudblogging?

Oh, she has a record. Custody interference, traffic violations, not restraining children in car seats.......just to name a few. And now, she's been legally evicted.

Reread that quote! She has no drug arrest and no child abuse charges .As far as being evicted in today's economic climate a lot of good hardworking people are being evicted also losing their homes and your point is? Right now I am fighting my grandsons mother because she has allowed a BF of 6 months to beat and abuse my grandson,the way DYFS is handling the case is sickening so I can understand a grandmother getting charged with custody interference.Some times as a grandparent to keep a loved one safe you do what you have to do.As far as the car seat issue HMMMMMM I know I have had problems when I went to pick up my Grandson the mother would not let me take her car seat which I had bought and paid for when I picked him up for a visit.But I was one step a head of her,I already had a new one in my trunk.So who knows why that happened.Traffic violations even though I have never had one most people do no biggy there.Before I would judge a total stranger's whole life who has never been charged in this case or any drug cases.I would take a really close look at all the people in my own life and investigate the last 20 yrs of their life.Because if you ever have a child go missing that you love there will be people making every mole hill a mountain.

I appreciate your struggle, Mikeys......but TN wanted to PAY this drug addict she knew had been on a 3-day binge to watch HER grandchildren instead of doing it herself. I'm going to suggest that your situations are decidedly different.

I just have to say one thing re custody and grandparents and addicted parenets with children...I have a bro--close to some 30 years of sobriety--did he get it right his first or second time--NO--but each time he sobered up he saw things more clearly...my parents and a couple other siblings helped every dang day raise those kids after he moved back in and got his act together...but he did it for the kids...so can CS...Sheesh--I'd say the same about RC but he's out dealing with MC and seen EATING pills before JR gets to go home with them....Change is possible and believe it or not I wish it for MC and RC....but CS deserves a chance...JMO

I am very glad that we have members of such outstanding character and superior morals. Really, I am. However, it is my opinion that this is simply one more thing to distract us from looking at the persons we know lied to LE and the media regarding

What happened to Haleigh?

:eek:fftopic:
....responding to a post that questioned the eviction:

The eviction is relevant when you take into consideration her homestead is 80 miles from Satsuma....and she has been in that area for a very long time. Thank you LF for finding that most critical piece to this puzzle. I don't think you have ever got the celebration you deserve for finding that record. I think a Party should be thrown for you when this concludes. That piece is VERY important. You are the "Queen of finding the records"

The eviction is relevant when you take into consideration her homestead is 80 miles from Satsuma....and she has been in that area for a very long time. Thank you LF for finding that most critical piece to this puzzle. I don't think you have ever got the celebration you deserve for finding that record. I think a celebration should be had when this concludes. That piece is VERY important. You are the "Queen of finding the records"

In that perspective, I do agree.
The amount of time it would take her to travel to the MH I dont think can ever be established due to the fact that she was probably driving like a bat out of he!! where ever she was coming from, after hearing the news her grandaughter is missing.

In that perspective, I do agree.
The amount of time it would take her to travel to the MH I dont think can ever be established due to the fact that she was probably driving like a bat out of he!! where ever she was coming from, after hearing the news her grandaughter is missing.

From 80 miles away it had to be the speed of light....or she got caught in a time warp.

Wasn't TN called before 911?

ETA Where was TN coming from? TY

I think children should have the right to have contact with their grandparents on both sides, because knowing their roots is important and stable, caring relationships to other adults besides their parents are beneficial. However, can't blame anybody for exercising some caution if the grandparents seem to be covering up the drug use of their children and their partners who are responsible for children. It's not in their grandchildren's best interest.

It was possibly not a wise move of TN and RC to try and blame Crystal for Haleigh's disappearance in their jailhouse conversation. If she's not guilty it won't help the relationship between the two sides of the family and if she is guilty of hiding Haleigh somewhere until she gets permanent custody, reminding her that she'll be suspected if Haleigh miraculously appears soon afterwards would just prolong Haleigh's time away from her family.

FWIW - My 2 cents on 2 subjects in a nutshell:

I have never, ever thought Crystal had one single thing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Not one - ever.

At this point in time, Crystal is the best choice, IMO, for Jr.

Only one thing to say, none of Crystal's children ever went missing while they were in her care/visitations.

You don't think Crystal is innocent, of what, exactly? She is not charged nor suspected of anything, she is not sitting in jail. I really hate aspersions cast against her on the basis of nothing factual. I feel more than bad for her.

First of all, Crystal did not have the children all that much.
She never fought for custody
She didn't attend any school functions Haleigh was in
Didn't know what time Haleigh routinely got off the bus
Very seldom called her children
Didn't have a job
Had a third child and that child had drugs in her system when born
Had not supported Haleigh and Jr. in a very long time
After Haleigh went missing and she got custody of Jr. she still tested as
having drugs in her system
Her own attorney wouldn't help her with the custody battle because she
was aware of the drug problem

All of the above have been stated here on WS. Crystal has established her own reputation.

Also, I am not a Ron lover/hater. I just know what it takes to make a mother. Nothing will ever change my mind about that.

First of all, Crystal did not have the children all that much.
She never fought for custody
She didn't attend any school functions Haleigh was in
Didn't know what time Haleigh routinely got off the bus
Very seldom called her children
Didn't have a job
Had a third child and that child had drugs in her system when born
Had not supported Haleigh and Jr. in a very long time
After Haleigh went missing and she got custody of Jr. she still tested as
having drugs in her system
Her own attorney wouldn't help her with the custody battle because she
was aware of the drug problem

All of the above have been stated here on WS. Crystal has established her own reputation.

Also, I am not a Ron lover/hater. I just know what it takes to make a mother. Nothing will ever change my mind about that.

Court records say that she did fight for her children but that can get really expensive. She moved out of Satsuma to get away from Ron and his family, and I would have done the same given what I know about them now.

As to the drugs in the baby's system when it was born, I have two words. Prove it.

That was something that came out via KP when she did a 16 minute live interview with a radio station reporter and supposedly she was told that by, a DCF worker, then it was a nurse, then it was a DCF worker. But no proof was ever offered of it.

I will grant you that she didn't have a job, but there are alot of SAHMs that would disagree with you. Ron would interfer with her phone calls to the children and she didn't drive so the trip back and forth for the middle of the week visits wasn't going to happen.

I believe that someone said and I can't remember where or when I read this that Ron had told the school not to release any information to Crystal about the children.

To a point you are right, she could have been a better mother. But please, don't keep repeating things as fact that aren't. Or that we can't prove as fact.

There is also this that weighs on my mind as to the way that Crystal has reacted to things. Medically speaking very few people just all of a sudden start having seizures like she supposedly did. Most people start with what is called a petite mal and move up to a grand mal. With a petite mal, unless you know what you are seeing and what is the after effects are, chances are good, very good that you wouldn't know that a person is having a seizure. But like grand mal seizures, they make a person very, very tired and unable to do many things including think straight.

I have been reading your posts Pittsburgirl and I am wondering if you have any links or proof that CS is using illegal drugs. What I have noticed in the beginning of this DCS drug test is the term rumor (in TJ Hart’s latest article about CS). I can’t imagine how TJ would have access to DCS information. Anyway I just want to know how this all got started, and who started it. TJ Hart?

First off, I want to start this by saying that I truely feel sorry for CS and her family because of the loss of Haleigh. BUT....This would have been started by KP...her former attorney who dumped her because SHE WAS USING. It's all over the internet...do a search! CS even reported her to the bar because KP outted her on it (btw, the bar dismissed CS's claims). From my understanding (and if this isn't true then I apologize) it is reported that CS's mom even told KP that CS stole prescription pills from her grandparent (don't remember if it was Gma or Gpa). They also went on NG (CS and KP... before she dumped CS) making false allegations of abuse and even had the "abuse" pics to prove it....guess what....the so called "abuse" pics turned out to be injuries that HC got in a fall off the monkey bars at school (and was documented by the school) Quite frankly, I am disgusted by the fact that so many people on here believe that she is the perfect mother! I find it ironic that people bash RC for his drug use and then feel sorry for CS because of hers. Sounds sorta like being biased to me. Yes, I realize this is because MOST people on here believe that RC is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance/death and the fact that RC was busted for his involvement in drugs (but just because CS has not been arrested for drug use doesn't mean she's not using). I firmly believe that if CS was still with RC when this happened then everyone on here that praises her now would be bashing her as much, if not more than they do RC. Yes, Haleigh disappeared on RC's watch BUT LE said they are satisfied with his alibi. So far, there hasn't been anything concrete to say that RC was involved with this horrible action against their daughter. Personally, I don't think EITHER either parent should have been allowed to have these children....as much as I hate to say this, I believe that they both would have been much better off in a foster home (away from BOTH drug using parents).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela