Judge Belvin Perry

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read the Ninth Circuit Courtroom Decorum Policy statements - so can I assume Baez will no longer be attending court.

And that her attorneys will be cautioning Casey not to make faces, pretend to cry, etc when testimony or evidence is being entered?

BBM...and can we assume that GA and CA will not be attending anymore as well?:innocent:

This is an order from July, 2003.......so this is how The Honorable Perry rolls!!!!!!! Even better because now there is no room to whine that they are being singled out.

"13. Counsel shall refrain from attempting to make a re-argument after the Judge has ruled."

Item 13 is my personal favorite of the courtroom decorum policies! Hopefully, the volume of resubmitted motions will cease! HOw many times now has the defense redone a motion and changed a few words?!

Love the advance warnings that these policies are to be adhered to! Take heed defense team et al....

This is an order from July, 2003.......so this is how The Honorable Perry rolls!!!!!!! Even better because now there is no room to whine that they are being singled out.

Excellent news! I know I can be among the first to poke fun at any chance of Baez goofing off, but I am so pleased to hear this case will now be run with the Judge clearly in control, with high expectations of professional conduct.

Seriously I will be holding my breath is Baez gets up to speak. I'm thinking of the day in court Andrea Lyons was obviously cross at him. He was stuttering and stumbling and managed to knock a file of papers off his desk onto the floor. To my way of thinking JB has conducted himself with an extraordinary sense of arrogance and entitlement - which I would love to see curbed so we could get down to the business at hand which is pursuing justice for Caylee. She seems to get lost in all this nonsense.

Does anyone see JB beating CM over the head with his shoe....."THIS (whop)...WAS (whop)...A (whop)...VERY (whop)......BAD (whop, whop, whop)....IDEA (whop)?

There is going to be name takin and a$$ whoopin going on in this Texan's courtroom. I love it! I do not see him calling them up to the bench to do it either.

Does anyone see JB beating CM over the head with his shoe....."THIS (whop)...WAS (whop)...A (whop)...VERY (whop)......BAD (whop, whop, whop)....IDEA (whop)?

Prolly using CM's tight boots to do it with! :innocent:

View attachment 8952

Better schedule Botox and lot's of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, for those who plan to be in the court room, Botox will be the safest way to go. Don't think balled fists are allowed either.

The talk of this new Judge for the case is all good reading through the posts. I'm really looking forward to seeing how he handles a certain unruly bunch.

I am loving Rule #12 from the Ninth Circuit Courtroom Decorum Policy.

:floorlaugh:

ITA!!!

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/judges/organization/downloads/judiciary.pdf

I gotta say, IMO, SS and BP were probably on the phone over the weekend, sippin' scotch and laughing their azz's off over this one.

After looking at this chart....the defense MUST have thought they were gonna get one of the other Criminal Circuit Judges....perhaps a woman...NOT the big "kahuna" himself.

I love SS...but it's gonna be soooo funny to see the Three Stooges try to behave with court "decorum" at the hearing on the 30th....this is gonna be "rich"....priceless, as a matter of fact.

I checked the myorangeclerk.com site and did a criminal case search, It looks like CM has appeared before Judge Perry once before, JB never has. In CM's case, it concluded with a plea deal after the defendant first plead not guilty. So Mason has seen the new judge in action.

I checked the myorangeclerk.com site and did a criminal case search, It looks like CM has appeared before Judge Perry once before, JB never has. In CM's case, it concluded with a plea deal after the defendant first plead not guilty. So Mason has seen the new judge in action.

Of particular interest.....questioning and cross for each party will be limited to one......So in other words.....if JB questions, the state crosses, CM or anyone else can NOT come in behind. That is going to seriously limit JB's face time.

If counsel objects, they must cite the legal basis for such AND THEY must follow through and not pass off to co-counsel.

I am loving Rule #12 from the Ninth Circuit Courtroom Decorum Policy.

:floorlaugh:

Emphasis in BOLD, no less There's a change a comin'....

Just reading that Order was intimidating... lol

The rules for the courtroom are going to apply to the State too. I have seen JA and LDB roll their eyes a few times - not that I blame them of course :) This is good because the defense can't whine they are being picked on when they get told to 'behave'.

Emphasis in BOLD, no less There's a change a comin'....

Just reading that Order was intimidating... lol

Big ole understatement! Even Ashton is going to have to put a cork in that smirking he does. Ouch!

I've got a strong feeling there is going to be a whole lot less "Rocking" and a whole lot more "Ruling".

Of particular interest.....questioning and cross for each party will be limited to one......So in other words.....if JB questions, the state crosses, CM or anyone else can NOT come in behind. That is going to seriously limit JB's face time.

If counsel objects, they must cite the legal basis for such AND THEY must follow through and not pass off to co-counsel.

It will be interesting to watch, I truly can't wait!

I agree, for those who plan to be in the court room, Botox will be the safest way to go. Don't think balled fists are allowed either.

The talk of this new Judge for the case is all good reading through the posts. I'm really looking forward to seeing how he handles a certain unruly bunch.

Ironic that the defense was encouraging this immature, manipulative behavior from Casey.

Yeah, If no camers we will still hear what happened anyway! I just want them to get on with this and have it done!

Mods if this needs to be moved or deleted please do so.

I found this article re: Judge Perry and his statements very interesting. This was a murder case here in Orlando in 1997.

The victim's mother, Phyllis Thomas, began crying quietly and patted her eyes with a tissue after Perry told Huggins, "You have not only forfeited your right to live among us as a free man, but under the laws of the state of Florida, you have forfeited your right to live at all."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2002-09-20/news/0209200385_1_john-huggins-larson-death-sentence

Nice!! I sure hope defenses actions backfires on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX