Judge Jeanine Pirro on Fox New Channel

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2:38 AM A call WAS MADE from one of the 3 phones that were on the counter.

Heard that also. And phones always kept on kitchen counter. DB said lights were off, however she didn't know if the door was unlocked or not.

JJ saying JI used work phone to call 911 at 4:15am.

Kathleen Zellner: believe they contacted me cause i had similar case in Illinois

didn't say - just said that they know a call WAS MADE from one of those phones.

Kathleen Z: someone who knew about t Fox case told them about me; i spoke to both parents; told them try to b strong...

In any of the interviews that I've seen with DB and JI, I notice more than anything that Deborah does most of the talking - with lots of animation, stammering, stuttering, uncertainty in what she's saying, etc. Jeremy says very little, but his words are carefully measured, spoken in monotone, lacking expression or emotion. Definite contrast in the way they present themselves publicly. jmo

Kathleen Zellner: they r parents genuinely grieving over t death of their daughter

I don't think this Zellner attny has been retained by the family. If she was - she wouldn't be on TV talking about the case.

Ok - after the commercial she said something about the mysterious cell phone call.

Maybe we'll get a little more.

Judge JP: did t parents retain u?
K Zellner: No and i didn't necessarily want to be retained by them

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin PD/abandoned house NE 39th & N Chouteau man who found used diapers/backpack (photo from @woodsiecam) post.ly/3awIQ

2 minutes ago

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin PD/abandoned house NE 39th & N Chouteau man who found used diapers/backpack (photo from @woodsiecam) post.ly/3awIQ

2 minutes ago

Used diapers? Those are his????

KrisKetz Kris Ketz

2 minutes ago
did you get the pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members