Juliette and Jeff from Universal *revisit*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A little more info:

- According to Casey, Jeff and Juliet were the only people she had told that Caylee was missing. If Casey's story were true, they would have been outcry witnesses.

Outcry witnesses are people who don't see/hear a crime first-hand, but who the victim tells about the crime afterwards. For example, you get raped in your home and nobody is there but you and the rapist. Afterwards, you call your mom or your best friend and tell them you've just been raped. Outcry witnesses are important because many crimes are committed when there is nobody else around to see. If you tell someone about the crime, that outcry witness can testify in court as to what you told them happened, your demeanor (crying, in shock, etc.), wounds you have, etc.

- Casey had seen a real friend named Jeff during June as previously posted. There is an LE interview of him. Actually 2 LE interviews of him. They ran into each other at a sub shop and ate lunch together, if I'm not mistaken.

- I wonder, how many of you use 3 names (first, middle, last) when talking about your friends? I don't. I don't even know my friends' middle names. **Note to self: when making up friends and nannies, use 3 names, not 2.

- When Lee called what he thought was Juliet's phone number (I was not clear on where he got her number from), he got the Anthony neighbor Brittany S. He asked 'Is this Juliet?' and Brittany asked 'Lee, is that you?' lol

Hi BeanE....

Do you have any more info on my bolded....where you saw this ??

Some of us have been wondering about these two real numbers.....that were listed under 'fake names'.

thanks.....Dot

Juliette also played in a movie with Jennifer Lopez- I have the movie here and seen it about a dozen times and for the life of me can't think of the name of it- Jennifer becomes a victim of domestic violence by her husband and tries to leave town and disguises herself and the child and the husband keeps finding her and Juliette takes the child so Jennifer can later kill her husband, she blackmails him in the end and gets away with the killing as self defense

Forgive me, havent read the whole thread, but the movie is called "Enough" and its My FAVVVVVVORITEEEE movie EVER!!!

Hi BeanE....

Do you have any more info on my bolded....where you saw this ??

Some of us have been wondering about these two real numbers.....that were listed under 'fake names'.

thanks.....Dot

Hi Dot. I'm pretty sure it's in either the Brittany S interview with LE or in the video of Brittany's interview by NG. I think there's a transcript of the NG video. I'd check NG first because it seems this was something I was watching/listening to rather than reading.

Hi Dot. I'm pretty sure it's in either the Brittany S interview with LE or in the video of Brittany's interview by NG. I think there's a transcript of the NG video. I'd check NG first because it seems this was something I was watching/listening to rather than reading.

Thanks...I think we found it

Sooo much info in this mess to keep up with :confused:

When I first heard Casey, in LE interview, claiming to have told "Juliette,"
about the disappearance of her child, my immediate association was to
actress Juliette Lewis. I sensed KC as defensively trying to cover this
"semi-truth" by quickly clarifying the spelling of the name as "Juliet."
I suspect that her unconscious leaks grains of truth which can be found
in her various fabrications. For example, Juliette Lewis is known for several film roles where she's portrayed female murderers or serial killers or women
who have befriended women who kill or male serial killers (e.g. Kalifornia,
Natural Born Killers, Enough, Too Young to Die, etc.).

As a singer in her rock band, Juliette & The Licks, she has popularized the
song, "Buried Alive (with Love)." The lyrics of that song have a chilling
resonance to this case. (You can find that song & lyrics on google.)
Did I not read recently that LE believes Caycee was buried alive?

A poster had suggested this before - and it would make perfect sense for the code between Casey and Lee to use pop culture references - that Juliette Lewis' character from "Natural Born Killers" was called "Mallory"...

It would have been a great shorthand for them to refer to her. I would assume that as Lee's significant other, she would have a lot of insight into the case - and would therefore be a person that they needed to "backtracK' with...?

But I'm not sure why she would have given Lee Brittney S.'s number - unless he was just relaying the story, but actually called Mallory instead???

Just wanted to throw that idea back out there...:waitasec:

Thanks...I think we found it

Sooo much info in this mess to keep up with :confused:

Duh on me! lol. I didn't see that Broderick had already posted the reference!

As an aside, there was a news interview of Brittany early on that I'm still looking for the vid or a transcript for. Brittany talked about looking out her window and seeing George and Cindy cleaning out the car in the driveway on the morning of July 16.

If anybody has a link or comes across it, please please please PM me! Thanks!

I've reread the posts on this thread, but somehow the connection to the
names "Juliet" and "JMH" -> Universal auto parts scam eludes me?
Will someone kindly explain the connection? TIA

I don't know IF this has been brought up but....There is a scene in the movie Natural Born Killers (Juliete Lewis starred in) in which her character is on her way to court AFTER being captured and she is wearing white sunglasses that are very similiar to the ones KC bought with Amy's check at target....The jist of the scene is how much the American public is enamored with the Mickey and Mallory serial killers....The public is cheering and M and M are posing and making comments to the "media"...This scene reminds me of KC's whole attitude it's alll about.......ME-ME -ME

Yes, I remember that! Also, Geraldo was in the movie, if I recall, as the media hog covering the story no matter what...the movie was a critic of the media and their sensationalizing of crime.

You get the feeling KC wants people to act like this when she's around. What, with all the Natural Born Killers talk and all.

Attachments

• naturalbornkillers_2.jpg
    naturalbornkillers_2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 82
Still focused on the actress, Juliette, and associations to her which may have
triggered KC's confabulation (i.e. combining real and unreal information),
it's interesting that she was once engaged to marry the real-life "nanny" of Courtney Love & (now deceased) Kurt Cobain (of the rock group, Nirvana).

OT: I can certainly see kc involved in scams. Either as victim or working for someone...fits right in with her psyche. I bet she was a regular on Craig's List....where some of these things happen. She is one that would look for a fast buck. She was doing something during the day.
________

Juliette Lewis being a movie star... I used to think she was getting names off of the credits from TV shows and movies....heck, Zenaida Gonzalez is an actress name. She was on "Forensic Files" as a detective. I don't know what to think anymore. KC is not clever, she is not bright. She get spits out what ever is available from real life or fantasy.

She seems to go with what she knows in the moment. Her life was TL and his life so if he mentioned the story about Juliette Lewis and Full Sail....there you go!

Lying is a reflex with her...no thought goes into it whatsover. Her mind races and she grabs names, things she read, news items and sayings she has heard from other people that impressed her at some moment in time, most likely very current though.

This is completely theoretical, but remember GA first said he lost the family savings to online gambling, then when the FBI got involved in Caylee's disappearance and he knew they could verify this, he changed the story and said he lost the money in a Nigerian scam - which would be much harder for the FBI to check out. But, now I'm wondering if the truth is he lost the money to the Universal Auto Parts Scam. Since he and Casey were the only ones home during the day - while he was not working, could she have been privvy to that?

Forgive me please, but what was the Universal Auto Parts scam? I know what the Nigerian scam is but never heard of this one.

Thanks!

I've been sleuthing the Juliette Lewis angle the last 24 hours. I found out that the lead singer, Juliette Lewis, of Juliet and the Licks, played at the Social in Orlando on Halloween in 2007. Maybe where KC drew the name from?

http://www.ink19.com/issues/november2007/eventReviews/julietteLicks.html

Here you go, save yourself a little time and check out my post in the parking lot. Not many posters think it is related, but I do.:crazy:

There is a connection between the guitar player for her band and Full Sail students and instructors as well as a Universal Studios Florida connection.

The link between Juliette Lewis bands Guitar player and Full Sail

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73679

I don't recall who first asked about this, but at Lees first interview with LE he had some friends phone numbers he had gotten from either KC or or some other source. He was doing some investigating on his own. he began calling her friends. This is when he discovered that some of the phone numbers were of the neighbors. He also called heather M. who told him that she knew Julliette, Jeff, Zachery, and even Zanny. She also knew Caylee was missing. Lee was supposed to talk to her again and asked LE if he should.
There is no more record of what happened next.
You can find this info in the transcripts of Lees first interview with LE.

Here you go, save yourself a little time and check out my post in the parking lot. Not many posters think it is related, but I do.:crazy:

There is a connection between the guitar player for her band and Full Sail students and instructors as well as a Universal Studios Florida connection.

The link between Juliette Lewis bands Guitar player and Full Sail

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73679

Interesting, thank you! I'm definitely not saying any of these folks are involved, nor do I think they are, just trying to get a handle on where reality and what has been said may connect. Thanks again!

Interesting that KC gives a different middle initial for her JH than the one that the JH we know of has. Just like ZFG vs. ZG ... I can hear Casey: "I TOLD you from the beginning ... it's a DIFFERENT JH" ... just like she posits a DIFFERENT ZG! I think she even believes she is a DIFFERENT Casey Anthony ... one with a nanny, a JOB and a public that gives a $%# about her!

Casey is a lying psychopath and her lies do not deserve the time and attention of any of us. We can never determine if even one molecule of truth is contained in the abundance of lies proffered by this egocentric sociopath.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas
Back