June 24 and 25 ICA Video loops saying something? (MERGED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HHJBP has sealed the meeting behind closed doors, so we won't find out what all the hub bub was about in the morning. That's too bad!

I just read this on Facebook, but it also said even though court that day was over, the attorneys were still hard at work?

The plot sickens!!

"Here comes the bus. Here comes the bus."

Might sound silly but if anything untoward happened between jb and ICA and he makes her mad or jealous all heck will break out. Something at that sidebar happened. Right after her mothers last moments on the stand. Whatever it was she was pitting cm against jb behind jbs back and wouldn't acknowledge Baez the next morning. I could see her being jealous and bringing things up to the judge with cm privately before the SA joined them and the day was called off. We may never know or we may have a very huge thing coming Monday.

OMG, I just posted this video too! I just saw it and was like WTF :eek:

No wonder the whole family is afraid of her. She won't last long in prison general population if she is ever put out there. Too bad JA can't use it in his description of the last thing Caylee saw before dying was this face. That would do it for me...... jmo

This is the video I find creepy. Why is she laughing at HHJP, then leaning over to watch him?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ_qhfMF2oM&feature=player_profilepage#t=3848s"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony Trial 6/25 AM‬‏[/ame]

I watched a video earlier but can't find it now :(

It was Casey being mad and throwing her hands up prior to walking in. Also showed where she was in the glass enclosed room with Jose and CM. Does anyone know which video I am speaking of.

I am too new to post links, so I cannot post it for you, but if you go on the link that everyone is posting about her glaring, look at your other options & you will see one that says "Saturday Minute by Minute". That has a few good captures of what happened on Saturday morning! It shows her throwing her hands up when she started to walk into the court room

Hi all,

I think this is very interesting considering what I came on here to post tonight. I lurk every now and then, but I haven't been able to touch the most recent sidebar thread. I found this video and freaked out, wanting to put it in the sidebar thread, but I missed my chance tonight.

I bet you all have seen this before, but Casey's anger caught on tape (at 1:11) was extremely frightening. I've never seen her react like that (even with her tiny outburst in the jailhouse tapes).

It seems she really does despise JB right now. If this has already been discussed, do you know where I can go to read up on what you all said about it?

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28362472/index.html

What is she saying?

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony June 25th Saying Something?‬‏

This is 15:38 or so on WFTV part 2 for the 25th http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

The lawyers had just exited chambers with reporter. This was right after the laptop was closed, prior to it being reopened.

Not too long later Perry announces the delay.

something ... "in trouble?"

"Mmm roy is trouble"
"M'Boy we're in trouble"
"M'Boy she's in trouble"
"Point is she's in trouble"
"Woa someones in trouble"
"Boy, this is incredible""Roy isn't credible."

A "w" comes off the mouth as a circle, imo. Lips are touched together to make a "b" sound. The last word looks like three syllables. I'm deaf in one ear and read lips but have a little sound to go with it so I use them combined. Harder to do with just video, but so far this is my oh so humble opinion. Have not read the other posts yet and will go do that.

Edit: I meant 4 syllables for the last word.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WmWhzFLgyM"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony wants to kill Jose Baez on June 24th‬‏[/ame]

This follows a sidebar which occured after Baez asked Cindy when the baby shower occured. Cindy says it obviously occurred after because she told him that Caylee came a month early, aka Jesse was suppose to be the Father and they didn't want him to suspect he wasn't his kid.

Take from:

Hi all,

I think this is very interesting considering what I came on here to post tonight. I lurk every now and then, but I haven't been able to touch the most recent sidebar thread. I found this video and freaked out, wanting to put it in the sidebar thread, but I missed my chance tonight.

I bet you all have seen this before, but Casey's anger caught on tape (at 1:11) was extremely frightening. I've never seen her react like that (even with her tiny outburst in the jailhouse tapes).

It seems she really does despise JB right now. If this has already been discussed, do you know where I can go to read up on what you all said about it?

You posted in the exact right place, Starshine! And we're all posting about it right now, right here.

And welcome to the group! :greetings:

Might sound silly but if anything untoward happened between jb and ICA and he makes her mad or jealous all heck will break out. Something at that sidebar happened. Right after her mothers last moments on the stand. Whatever it was she was pitting cm against jb behind jbs back and wouldn't acknowledge Baez the next morning. I could see her being jealous and bringing things up to the judge with cm privately before the SA joined them and the day was called off. We may never know or we may have a very huge thing coming Monday.

I don't think it sounds silly. I have been waiting for this all along. Even if nothing happened, and it probably didn't, she might make something up. I suppose the fact that she is a pathological liar might be something a person could use in defense of her accusations. IDK but the thought entered my mind on Saturday and that was before I saw the video.

And how much imagination does it take to figure out what she told CM. If what it appears she was mouthing out in court yesterday, "Boy, he's in trouble" is what KC said in that video we know, true to her colors, she is trying to get JB in trouble.

Wonder what CM feels about this "very pleasant young woman" now and if he is concerned he's next. KC has already reclused a judge, tried to have the SA's replaced, tried to have Judge Perry removed, thrown her whole family to the wolves, stole from her friends and family and more likely than not killed her own flesh and blood. There is an old saying defense team, "Be careful what you wish for....you might get it." jmo

I added a new loop with slo-mo for the crazy angry face on ICA for the 24th.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141962"]Slo-mo loop ICA angry reaction at JB on June 24th - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

a link to this site should be posted on every board on this forum.
this is must see t.v. for everyone on WS.

can anyone give a summary (or transcript!) of this and the other videos on the thread for those of us who can't watch videos on our computers/phones? i would VERY much appreciate this! i am trying to figure it out based on all the comments i am reading but would love a summary if anyone would care to share.

TIA!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back