***Jury Recommends DEATH for Mark Sievers*** Penalty/Sentencing Phase

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting here thinking about the spencer hearing. Just wondering if the girls will be put in the custody of Teresas sister, which would make sense since Grandma is getting up there in age, or maybe put Teresas sister as guardian if anything should happen to Grandma :( . I'm sure Teresas family did everything they could do during these few years of making sure the girls were taken care of as far as it could be taken, by court of law. But now that it's a final step(sort of) for the girls and family, I'm sure they will make sure they have crossed all their T's and dotted their I's for the sake of the girls.
Continued prayer for the girls and family.

Last edited:
Jaclyn Bevis

@jbevis10

·
25m

In court this morning, the family of Teresa Sievers and Mark sievers. A couple of witnesses in the case are also here, as are four female jurors from the trial.

25m

State Attorney Amira Fox is here as well.

17m

Side note, Fox will likely be seen in the courtroom a lot starting in just ten days when the Jose Bonilla case begins. She's been on the case since before she was elected. Bonilla is accused of the mass shooting at Zombicon that killed one person.

13m

Mark Sievers is back in his red jail attire at the defense table. The judge just took the bench.

8m

State is asking Teresa Sievers mother now if she's in favor of the death penalty for Mark Sievers.

7m

Mary Ann Groves told ASA Ross that the sentencing is up to the court. She did not request the death penalty directly, nor did she oppose it.

2m

Defense presents exhibits. (1) being Sievers having no issues in custody thus far and (2) a post card from the Sievers's daughter, stating she hopes that they don't "kill you" in regards to her father's sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member