Justin Bieber Antics

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
calling it, dead by 21

Yeah, but who will be dead? :waitasec: The track he is on right now, is going to kill someone innocent. He has no regard for anyone else. :twocents:

Sad. Too much too soon. Heck how many adults do we see go down this road. Very few humans can handle this lifestyle, the temptations and pathetic entitlement that comes with. Sure hope he gets it together before a tragedy happens.

He was thrust into the spotlight far too quickly and far too young. He's acting like a spoilt brat, and I'm not surprised, he's had everything handed to him the past few years, and I have no doubt he's surrounded by people who are not the best influence.

Very sad. Hopefully he can get his act together, he's setting such a bad example for all the young people who look up to him.

I read somewhere this morning that he's avoiding him mum now too, she's trying to push him to go to rehab, but he doesn't think he needs it so he's pretty much cut her out of his life. I really feel for her.

Even a bigger train wreck. Makes Miley Cyrus look normal. Need I say more? :crazy:
:trainwreck:

He was thrust into the spotlight far too quickly and far too young. He's acting like a spoilt brat, and I'm not surprised, he's had everything handed to him the past few years, and I have no doubt he's surrounded by people who are not the best influence.

Very sad. Hopefully he can get his act together, he's setting such a bad example for all the young people who look up to him.

I read somewhere this morning that he's avoiding him mum now too, she's trying to push him to go to rehab, but he doesn't think he needs it so he's pretty much cut her out of his life. I really feel for her.

This is why I believe kids should look up to, and have role models in their inner circle. Celebrities are not role models.
Neither are sports figures...

At this point I don't believe his Mom gave him the prescription drugs. He stayed on the straight and narrow when his Mom was with him at all times until he became of legal age. I think she kept him on the right path. Once on his own he surrounded himself with "yes" people. And poor choice of friends. Same ole song and dance we see over and over.

Unless he wants the look for making money, he should take a good look in a mirror. He's skinny, pale, and unhealthy looking. Even his teeth don't look so good.

....and look at his skin complexion. Lots of pimples/ooziness/sores. I hate to speculate what kind of things this boy's doing recreationally.

For a little bit of levity... here is a tweet by Scott Baio...

(Sorry... I tried to capture this pic... but couldn't....
But... you will see it when clicking on link...)

:seeya:

http://twitchy.com/2014/01/23/heh-scott-baio-tweets-official-photo-of-justin-biebers-arrest/

Heh: Scott Baio tweets ‘official photo’ of Justin Bieber’s arrest

View image on Twitter
Scott Baio ✔ @ScottBaio
Follow
Official photo of Justin Bieber's arrest early this morning.

His career commercially is pretty much over:

His latest album released last month:

Although Journals was rush-released to gain advantage of the sales rush before Christmas,[4] the album was commercially unsuccessful.[4][5] On the week of December 29, 2013, it appeared at number 46 on the UK Album Charts, his lowest peak position on that chart.[5] However, the album did better on UK's R&B Album chart, reaching number three.[6] In Australia, it landed at the number 35 spot for it's first week, with sales of only 4,067 in that country. This was the same time his documentary film Justin Bieber's Believe also commercially failed at the box office, making only $2 million on its first weekend. iTunes did not report U.S. sales to Nielsen SoundScan, reportedly because Bieber's record label did not want to end his streak of number-one albums, and as a result the album did not chart in the United States.[5] It later fell to number 50 on that chart, selling only 1,045 copies, totaling the Australian sales to 5,653.[7] The week Journals debuted, none of the songs impacted any radio stations

Won't report sales numbers = They are awful

His last 7 singes failed to reach higher than #40 on the Hot 100.

His 2nd movie:

In the United States, Justin Bieber's Believe grossed $3.1 million during its first three days and was projected to generate $4.5 million in ticket sales during its five-day debut.[19] This is a dismal performance compared to his 2011 film which grossed $12.4 million on its opening day and $29.5 million during its opening weekend. On its third day (a Friday), Believe grossed just $790,000, putting it in an underwhelming 14th place just two days after its release.[20] The film made a domestic total of $6.2 million before closing on January 16.[21]

Compared to his first movie, which made $99 million.

His fanbase has moved on.

His career commercially is pretty much over:

His latest album released last month:

Won't report sales numbers = They are awful

His last 7 singes failed to reach higher than #40 on the Hot 100.

His 2nd movie:

Compared to his first movie, which made $99 million.

His fanbase has moved on.

I love Genesis up to the album "Duke". After that I can let them go. Phil Collins got cheesed off because in the late 80's record sales accounting was changed to a different system.

IIRC, prior to the change album sales were recorded by how many albums record stores ordered for initial sales. This didn't take into account the returns later on. So they changed it to actual sales numbers and a lot of artists numbers dropped significantly.

Don't really know who Beiber is, as I am not a fan and never listened to his music or whatever else he may do.

Also went to TMZ to catch up. Good grief, they are all over this boy, lol. However, I noticed just how many stars are constantly in some sort of scuffle and legal trouble. Either from driving, drugs, cursing (that part is some times understandable when no one will leave you alone), drinking, you name it. All ages of stars, not just the young ones.

I can clearly see Beiber saying he is just a teen doing teen things. He is, and he can just do it bigger b/c he has money and free time. Most teens do what he is doing, only smaller scale, however, most of those teens don't have as much opportunity to turn it all around in a year or two. Sure he is driving fast, spending cash in a club to throw some bravado around when underage, trying drinking and drugs, trying to look all grown up and shatter the little boy image, to gain a man image. Makes sense, seems normal.

When does it become not normal though? When urinating in public like a messed up homeless junkie begins? When destroying other peoples property without a concern about the other person begins? When risking lives on a City street begins?

Celebs don't really get punished. Forced rehab is simply time off work at a 5 star hotel/club/beach. Fines are nothing since they make loads of money and spend it as if it were air.

We've seen all the results from any sort of punishment for celebs. Does not work.

How about having them spend a day, or a week, with no body guard, no cell phone, no convenience of any kind, at a crack house/junkie house. The old falling apart building with no plumbing, running water, no furniture, no electricity, no heat or a.c., nothing but a group of homeless and hurting drug users. Of course there is danger from the angry and violent outbursts, but isn't that what it all comes to when headed down that road. Would that in anyway help a celeb before they have gone too far?

So he gets out and decides to jump on top of an SUV to cheer his fans. Unreal and a pr nightmare for his label. Kid is a pathetic punk in need of rehab. But hey at least the fame hungry chick he went home with will probably become famous now.

By the way, he's lucky he is white, rich and famous. Most people who get pulled over and don't remove their hands from their pockets have a much different experience with the police. We need to stop babying these "celebs" and start holding them accountable.

I remember when I first heard of the Beebs a few years ago. I caught him on a music video. Wondered who is this baby faced kid in provocative moments with gals who looked much older. Since it bugged me so much I googled him. To my shock and awe I read he is Canadian. Then I read on. From Ontario and only a few hours away from my city. Not a fan but sure hear about him. Then again I am not 12 LOL. Sure hope he gets it right.

tmz is reporting that his people are trying to get him into psychotherapy since he refuses to go to rehab.

Jimmy Fallon. :giggle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwKIHWcUCcg"]Justin Bieber Arrested, Stoner Vortex Playbook - Monologue - YouTube[/ame]

Ronnie Howard and Christina Ricci...Yes...

But I have to support the poster's choice of Drew Barrymore, too... Because she DID spiral... But turned her life around ... :thumb:

JMO

Yes, that was my point. Someone who turned it around. There aren't alot of those examples. Ron Howard and Christina Ricci never spiraled so they weren't the choices. They belong with Taylor Swift.

Although Taylor and Christina are still pretty young, I just hope they remain good examples.

his bond was set at 2,500 dollars. i doubt he will learn a thing and it will be a rinse, lather, repeat just like lindsay lohan.

if he keeps it up he will not live to see 21.

YEP! And how many innocents will he take with him. He is a punk!

Just a further thought on my last post. Ron Howard is actually a pretty amazing example of and exception to the norm. He achieved stardom at a really, really young age, experienced a big resurgence when "Happy Days" became so successfull and then went on to become an amazing Producer and Director and has, unless I have missed some recent gossip, remained marred for decades to this high school sweetheart. From what I understand he, like Tom Hanks, is also considered one the truly "nice guys" in Hollywood.

A major "well done" to his parents and a big fat "WTF is wrong with you" to the parents of so many other child/teen stars.

Apparently it can be done right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020
Back