Justin Bieber Antics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And what's with all these nightclubs serving underage celebrities?

My ex bartended at strip clubs in NW Florida. You had to be 21 to even come in the door, due to the alcohol being served. But, we're talking a major celeb, here, so sometimes the rules don't apply.

$75,000? :dunno: I suppose since he dropped that at a strip club, wherever he was looked the other way. You know, for a price! ;)

He is rapidly becoming one of the most hated celebrities out there. I doubt this will hurt his "success", because he has already made so many millions, it probably doesn't matter if he never earns another dime. He can easily live off the interest from his accounts.

However, to me, real success also includes a reputation as a decent, honorable person. So sad that seems to be out of vogue.

Uh oh! Are you Canadian?

He has made a ton of money, but I could see him wasting it all. Look at Michael Jackson, for instance.

Justin Bieber just ratted on one of his drug suppliers to police -- telling cops, HIS MOM is the one who gave him the prescription medication he took shortly before his DUI arrest.

TMZ

WOW! DAD AND MOM are enabling him! :banghead: It is still no excuse for his behavior.....

Justin Bieber -- My Mom Gives Me Drugs

Justin Bieber just ratted on one of his drug suppliers to police -- telling cops, HIS MOM is the one who gave him the prescription medication he took shortly before his DUI arrest.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2rFrey2tY

When I saw the headline "Justin Bieber arrested" I went: :woohoo: :giggle: :party:
It's about damn time! If they stopped letting him get away with $hit he might stop doing it! :twocents:

I rather like this picture:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20779019,00.html

:lol: Love the headline in that article!

Justin Bieber DUI Arrest: He Cried 'His Eyes Out' After Bond Set at $2,500

:tears:

Dummy! :lol: :laughcry:

WOW! DAD AND MOM are enabling him! :banghead: It is still no excuse for his behavior.....

Justin Bieber -- My Mom Gives Me Drugs

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2rFrey2tY

I'm absolutely floored. These "parents"... WHO DOES THAT???

:facepalm:

I cannot stand Justin Bieber and his smug, self-entitled attitude.

However I doubt that (a) this will change his behavior at all and (b) it will prevent his little "beliebers" from continuing to buy his crappy music and merchandise (though we can take solace in the fact that his popularity/sales have indeed decreased drastically in the last year).

We'll see him on a VH1 reality show several years from now/

I heard on the radio that JB blew a .04. Florida has a zero tolerance policy for underage drinking. Blaming his mom for the drugs is ludicrous. I am sure she forced him to take them too. This kid has so many people telling him how wonderful he is and kissing his butt, enabling, and no one telling him NO. Hopefully a judge will. IMO

He has made a ton of money, but I could see him wasting it all. Look at Michael Jackson, for instance.

Unfortunately this is a recurring pattern with young stars. There seem to be some exceptions (so far Taylor Swift is the only one I can readily think of-but there must be others) but for the most part when they achieve stardom too young they end up wasting it all.

Occasionally they grow up and put their heads on straight (thinking Drew Barrymore) but more often than not they end up wasting their talent (well, in the case of MJ anyway, can't see where Bieber had any to start with) and their lives. Since the parents are usually living off them, they won't stand up and act like parents and the rest of the entourage is the same. They want ot keep the boss happy, no matter how messed up the boss has become.

The pattern just seems to keep repeating.

Unfortunately this is a recurring pattern with young stars. There seem to be some exceptions (so far Taylor Swift is the only one I can readily think of-but there must be others) but for the most part when they achieve stardom too young they end up wasting it all.

Occasionally they grow up and put their heads on straight (thinking Drew Barrymore) but more often than not they end up wasting their talent (well, in the case of MJ anyway, can't see where Bieber had any to start with) and their lives. Since the parents are usually living off them, they won't stand up and act like parents and the rest of the entourage is the same. They want ot keep the boss happy, no matter how messed up the boss has become.

The pattern just seems to keep repeating.

BBM

JMO, but that's a horrible choice. She was an alcoholic at 13, IIRC. Ronnie Howard and Christina Ricci are better choices. JMO

BBM

JMO, but that's a horrible choice. She was an alcoholic at 13, IIRC. Ronnie Howard and Christina Ricci are better choices. JMO

Ronnie Howard and Christina Ricci...Yes...

But I have to support the poster's choice of Drew Barrymore, too... Because she DID spiral... But turned her life around ... :thumb:

JMO

I heard on the radio that JB blew a .04. Florida has a zero tolerance policy for underage drinking. Blaming his mom for the drugs is ludicrous. I am sure she forced him to take them too. This kid has so many people telling him how wonderful he is and kissing his butt, enabling, and no one telling him NO. Hopefully a judge will. IMO

Yes, but what is the penalty? Not much for first time DUI defendants. Well, a lot to someone without the money he has - about $,5000.00 in fines, fees and penalties, but that's nothing to this kid.

Yes, but what is the penalty? Not much for first time DUI defendants. Well, a lot to someone without the money he has - about $,5000.00 in fines, fees and penalties, but that's nothing to this kid.

ITA. Fines are nothing to him I bet. I was being sarcastic when I stated about his mom forcing his hand to take the meds. Unfortunately, I think we are "witnessing" self destruction and I wish someone could get through. :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back