Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hearing problem in one ear (mostly deaf in it) but it isn't usually a problem in cars since cars are small and sound bounces around.

Also can they look on video to see if he used phone on the "deaf" ear...still...not that this argument matters much...but just to prove another lie?

Besides, when he was on the phone at the scene, if he was using his left ear, he would have to have heard the LEO tell him to get off the phone, because he told her *advertiser censored** you.

So Leonard is an eye witness to Harris "giving CPR" to Cooper. Harris appears to be trying to work up some tears now in court.

sigh, mother in law stopped by. Missed the last ten minutes :banghead: took the day off work so I would not miss this dangit!

arrrrrg

Madden says work associate was upset...she thought they had a heart attack and weren't breathing..he went to check it out and saw a figure...wasn't able to tell who it was, or the age, but when he got closer, he thought it was a doll...then when he got closer, he noticed it was the body of a toddler...his heart dropped...as he was walking towards him, he saw Ross had just given him CPR...and "OMG..my son is dead..." (from Ross). Sounded like his was saying it out of desperation. Yelling, hollering, screaming it. Madden observed Ross sobbing and crying.

I didn't think this would last so long today... I have a house to clean before my husband gets home!!

I am suppose to be working and I have a deadline but I am too engrossed in this. I will work tomorrow or this weekend to make up for today.

If he starts crying with this testimony I am going to break my laptop

They did earlier. Very unemotional demeanor. Maybe she was emotional, but she didn't look it.

Not to defend her if she has anything to do with Cooper's murder, but I think she is probably sedated. I can't imagine how she is getting through this without medicinal help.

Harris just told his other lawyer he "needs a tissue". Yes, I can read lips sometimes.

There isn't going to be a trial. Apparently the D.A. wants this matter settled very very soon.

Now the sweet wife....she will likely go to trial and play the "abused victim" yada yada.

That poufy televangelist's hair over those dead eyes while he slowly rocks in his chair from time to time is just making my skin crawl.

Nothing against this guy but he seems like he will look for the good in all people and not really see evil.

sigh, mother in law stopped by. Missed the last ten minutes :banghead: took the day off work so I would not miss this dangit!

arrrrrg

You are supposed to hide the car, crate the dog (if applicable) and retreat to your bedroom and not answer!

Being deaf in one ear has nothing to do with your memory. I am almost completely deaf in my right ear and if anything, I'm more hyper-vigilant because of it. And my left ear hears just fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member