Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the 17 year old teen?
Sexting turns into hook-ups, so he most likely has crossed that line.
So his mind was so focused on sexting he "forgot" his own son. sick. Don't believe him.

If he was sexting with a daycare employee, I would expect her to ask about the baby, because she would normally have seen Ross at drop-off time. He would have forgotten both to drop off his child AND to visit his "friend". Doubt there was anyone from daycare involved in the sexting, but no proof of that.

When you gonna pick my buddy up?????

If Leanna usually picked up Cooper around 4:15 everyday, then why was she late THAT day and did not get to day care until 4:45 or so???

Kid not at daycare and your first go to thought is left in car. Mine would be call my husband and ask him why did he not drop the baby off and where were they.

So...he is deaf in his right ear and could not hear little Cooper babbling next to him...but...he heard him choking and decided to pull over the car...

she's worse than he is in so many ways

I was never a Ross supporter. Not ever. I was a justice supporter. I can't speak for others but for me I need to see the PROOF before I can hope off the fence.

And it is absolutely heartbreaking to see the facts in this case. It can only get worse when it gets back to trial. They will have more and more info.

This.

And while there was always doubt in my mind about Ross' story, I was holding out hope above all hope for the people who love him, L, and C that it was an accident, because I knew it being purposely done by Ross would be even more painful.

It's easy for those of us not close to this story to sit on a computer and say, "I knew it! Fry him!" However, these truths are killing people today, and I was hoping that was a pain....on top of losing Cooper.... that his extended family would not have to experience. I hope I never lose that compassion for innocent people. There are lots of victims here... on top of sweet baby Coop.

Also can they look on video to see if he used phone on the "deaf" ear...still...not that this argument matters much...but just to prove another lie?

Why would he test his wife about when she was going to "get his buddy?" Wouldn't she normally pick him up at the usual time anyway? Alibi-building text IMO.

Ok seeing they split up the pick up duties at the daycare.

2 k from HD, 25 k is another one they had on Cooper. It may not seem like a lot to some of us, but let's not forget, that would make it 27k TAX FREE. Nice amount to pay off bills, file for divorce...

Oh I have a feeling that if they'd gotten away with this, his wife would have met with an "unfortunate accident" on down the road.

Maybe the 17 year old teen?
Sexting turns into hook-ups, so he most likely has crossed that line.
So his mind was so focused on sexting he "forgot" his own son. sick. Don't believe him.

She was 16 when he started talking to her.

What he is calling witnesses relating to prob cause? lol

Wife worked from home and they took turns with pickup... but earlier they said wife left the house at 7:15 that day... if she worked from home, where was she going? Did she do home-visits??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem