Justin Ross Harris probable cause hearing; 3 July 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also lied when he claimed he wasn't yacking on the phone when the good Samaritan was giving his dead baby CPR.

Who calls the day care and has a 6 minute convo when their baby is DEAD a few feet away? What did he say? "Hey my kid is dead, did you send me an email?"

Catching up after work so apologies if someone has already made this suggestion.

I wonder if he found himslef a girlfriend at the day care centre? Child death followed by outpouring of sympathy, understandable marriage breakdown and no need for child support. Home free and ready to start anew.

:crazy: lost my feed!!!!

What did he do for his son? Did he feed him, bathe him, change his diapers, play with him? How do you know he was a loving father? What did you actually witness?

Salem

Seriously has anyone ever seen such a damning and EXTENSIVE bail hearing before? This is astounding.

Cobb County is sending a strong message here.

NEVER seen a PB hearing last this long, or any hearing for that matter.

WoW! Smh.....
I have come to the other side now. Thank you all for the updates and information. I really thought he forgot the baby. Projects at work was on his mine.
I'm still wondering about c mom. Why did she expect him to leave the baby in the car? If he was so uncaring for c why won't she be the one to drop off at daycare? I hope she has a lot of explaining to do for her part in this poor babies death.
RIP baby C...

It's hard to imagine he would allow his baby to suffer. There truly is evil in this world.

ohh... he is in trouble for previous crimes.
keep him away from our young girls!

His brother is risking his reputation in law enforcement. imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't listen to this. Have tv paused, so I can fast forward through defense!

It's hard enough to read, nevermind listen and watch it. ugh

Oh REALLY? He is equating that sweet boy to lunch leftovers in a box.

The charges stand which means it will go to the grand jury automatically, right? And now the bond hearing. Any thoughts?

LEFTOVERS?

What a horrible analogy! :thud:

I can not even believe he said that.. Some people don't ever load their mind before they shoot their mouth..

ASIDE, That wife may be looking for bond for herself.

Seriously has anyone ever seen such a damning and EXTENSIVE bail hearing before? This is astounding.

Cobb County is sending a strong message here.

And I think this def atty is making darn sure there is no way RH will get anything overturned due to bad or ineffective counsel... because I think he is pretty po'ed he was blindsided

Leanna went to daycare to go pick up cooper...that's when she found out that Ross never dropped him off.

She then says, "ross must have left him in the car..."

Oh they are SO guilty. Both of them. Hope I can say that now it is in the court domain that LH said that. How or why would you immediately think that if everything was totally innocent?

How can that not change your mind about your brother?

I hope no bond! I also hope mother is charged. And all those who gave this a standing O at the memorial should be ashamed.

Catching up online...regarding his prior charge with a minor-didnt it show up on a CORI? The guy was a coach wasnt he?

Oooooo, I forgot all about that! Lots of young girls at football games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member