JVM 7-6 ZFG files defamation suit against KC

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how her life was torn apart, just the opposite actually. When Casey named ZFG, this woman was living in a motel and had no job. After she went on TV claiming to be THE ZFG job offers came pouring in as well as paid TV interviews.

ZG was looking at renting an apartment at Sawgrass. You have to apply for apartments for them to do a credit check. So she was looking for a place to live in a secure neighborhood. Good for her. My understanding according to ZG's attorneys was that she was dismissed from her job because of all the media hunting her down on the job. Fact is KC lied about the nanny, used the name and claimed ZG lived at Sawgrass. A jury could conclude that KC targeted this woman in an attempt to cover the death of her child. This jury will be from Orlando and that is something KC cannot control.

John Morgan knew what he was doing and the judge never dismissed the case so KC will be going to trial again. She is free of her charges so can no longer hide behind the law. Don't forget KC has also counter-sued this woman when all she had to do was admit this was not the woman she was talking about. It was KC who claimed she never saw a picture of this woman when she was shown a picture of ZG's driving license prior to her arrest.

Morgan and Morgan filed papers for KC to agree that it was an accidential drowning and she won't even do that. ZG is just another one of KC's victums who has the guts to fight back. Again, good for her. Amy fought back and look at how the defense treated her by saying she got paid back by Bank of America she needs to drop the charges, making KC again a victum of her crimes against other innocent people. This is not the end of Casey0Marie....not by a long shot. jmo

Does anyone else think that when baez heard his client has been served with a civil suit from Zenaida F-G,......He blurted out, "Who's that again?"

Of course not, but this particular ZFG was not accused either. She did not match the description and Casey told the police right away that this was not THE ZFG.

Casey claimed she left Caylee at Saw Grass apts with ZFG around the same date this ZG was looking at apts at Saw Grass. That's not just a coincidence IMO.

Really? What offers? Way back I heard she lost her job and was unable to get hired anywhere else because of this mess.

Morgan said in one of his many interviews that ZFG was 'between jobs' at the time Casey gave the name ZFG to the police. There was a local news broadcast aired that stated job offers for ZFG were pouring in.

Casey claimed she left Caylee at Saw Grass apts with ZFG around the same date this ZG was looking at apts at Saw Grass. That's not just a coincidence IMO.

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Was it a coincidence that Caylee's body was left behind two house owned by one person named Zanaida and one named Gonzales?

Why does this thread say Jane Velez Mitchell filing a defamation suit against Casey? :floorlaugh: Someone needs to notify the moderators.

(BBM)
Morgan said in one of his many interviews that ZFG was 'between jobs' at the time Casey gave the name ZFG to the police. There was a local news broadcast aired that stated job offers for ZFG were pouring in.

Pouring in... Link please?

Was restitution to Amy part of Caseys felony conviction? If not can Amy sue to get the money back that Casey stole from her?

And Jesse Grund because she and her family implicated him. I don't care if they win,I just want to see them inundated with consequences.

I wonder if Tim Miller and TES can sue for what it cost to search for Caylee since she was never missing? :waitasec: I'm sure Mark NeJame is on it!

Link please to verify that she got $$ for interviews??

She was all over the place, all cleaned up to look like a respectable citizen, totally different from her initial appearances. I have no links to show that she was paid for interviews but it doesn't seem to me that we can accuse everyone else who has done the media rounds of being paid while at the same timing believing this woman, who needed money desperately, was not.

Of course not, but this particular ZFG was not accused either. She did not match the description and Casey told the police right away that this was not THE ZFG.

KC told the police that according to the police records. However she told her parents on the jailhouse video that she was never shown a picture of this ZG and CA having that information in hand deliberately went before the media and gave a statement on behalf of KC that KC had never seen a picture of this woman, alluding to the fact in the world according to CA, that this woman should still be considered a suspect. This was on National TV.

Morgan and Morgan have their ducks in a row. And now, ZG has a case that is better than they could have ever imagined. Think about it. ZG could potentially attach every asset KC ever makes if the jury decides KC's intentions were deliberate in nature. Smacks of a little karma, does it not? lol

I don't see how her life was torn apart, just the opposite actually. When Casey named ZFG, this woman was living in a motel and had no job. After she went on TV claiming to be THE ZFG job offers came pouring in as well as paid TV interviews.

It was the reverse, she was employed, and housed. She lost both because of the notoriety of the accusations against her. Her children were verbally abused, she had death threat phone calls, people threatened to do the same to her children as she had done to Caylee. No public declaration came from ANY of the A's to clear her name. She suffered. I hope Morgan et al get every penny ICA makes, and more.

Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. Was it a coincidence that Caylee's body was left behind two house owned by one person named Zanaida and one named Gonzales?

No way I'm going to spar with you today . :pillowfight2:
I said it was IMO :seeya:

does anyone know if ICA can be held in contempt of court for all the facial expressions she made and things she mouthed in open court?

She was all over the place, all cleaned up to look like a respectable citizen, totally different from her initial appearances. I have no links to show that she was paid for interviews but it doesn't seem to me that we can accuse everyone else who has done the media rounds of being paid while at the same timing believing this woman, who needed money desperately, was not.

I do not believe media pays for interviews and those that were done were with her counsel right there. I don't think she was paid, nor would her attorney have accepted payment in lieu of their lawsuit. Morgan and Morgan saw the writing on the wall and knew there was money coming in down the road. Prediction being JB would make sure of it. jmo

Can anyone tell me - for the 2 years before Caylee went missing, did Casey give Zanny a last name? Or was it only after when she actually referred to her "Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez"? (Meaning, she got the last name from the listing at the Sawgrass Apartments)

Also it's been said that the street address of the swamp dump site is numerically the same as Caylee's birthdate and year.

Either we've got some amazing coincidences or Casey was playing a name/number game of stellar proportion, and for what purpose?

Tim Miller was just on In Session and he said he is talking to his lawyer about suing ICA. He said JB said "She was never missing." So he is thinking about it, but isn't sure what he will do yet. I hope he does. I hope ICA is tied up in lawsuits for years and years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum