Kaine attends 3 hours of meetings at sheriff's office

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And judging from the interview, that Kyron isn't alive :(

I didn't want to say that (and I know you, me and everyone else hopes beyond all hope that he is alive) but that was my immediate thought, as well.

I hope I am soooo wrong!!

Perhaps because 200 subpoenaed documents, between 10 and 100 pages each, are also at the station. JMHO.

I must be missing something. Why is it weird that any of the parents of Kyron would meet with police or the DA at their offices or conference rooms at the police station? Perhaps I need investigation protocol spelled out for me or something.

Great point! No in that case, IMO it would not be strange. Thank you!!!

See...I see things a little differently in the respect of witnesses, if they need follow-up on details or questions; why would it have to be at the station??? I find that very interesting that it would have to be in person vs. phone (given the circumstances & press). This is the first time...my hinky-meter has gone up in respect to Kaine. Sorry, I "do" find that odd, but hopefully nothing.

Reading body language can be very important for LE. Plus, if they talk to him over the phone, how do they know no one else is listening?

1. LE, DA ask for more money

2. Court tomorrow

3. Sheriff answering questions by Friday

4. IMO-they are putting the info together and then they will charge a suspect or suspects. I think they will make an announcement of a POI very soon, which is different than announcing the suspect. I think they will announce when all of the info is aggregated. They are ready to go.

His allegation that Terri had something to do with Kyron's disappearance was the only item listed on the application for RO that fell within the guidelines of 180 days. I'm thinking neither defense OR prosecution wants to see this go to court.

iirc, the MFH was a part of the motion to amend the RO. Doesn't matter which part of the RO the MFH allegations supported. All issues relating to the issuance of the RO are now resolved. The only issue on the table tomorrow is contempt, and that is based only on MC allegations and attempted abduction allegations. jmo

eta: and it's just a pre-hearing, so I'm not saying anything will get resolved tomorrow. But if evidence is discussed it won't be about MFH if, in fact, LE doesn't want to lay it's cards on the table.

well I hope the baby is in good hands at this point, because she's gonna need some good hands...speaking of, whom did Kaine leave the baby with during his "Meeting"...day care at the gym?

iirc, the MFH was a part of the motion to amend the RO. Doesn't matter which part of the RO the MFH allegations supported. All issues relating to the issuance of the RO are now resolved. The only issue on the table tomorrow is contempt, and that is based only on MC allegations and attempted abduction allegations. jmo

eta: and it's just a pre-hearing, so I'm not saying anything will get resolved tomorrow. But if evidence is discussed it won't be about MFH if, in fact, LE doesn't want to lay it's cards on the table.

Ok... confused.

The attempted "abduction" wasn't mentioned by the judge in his order. And Houze said the contempt hearing was scheduled in September (21st, I think). So what is going on tomorrow???

Ok, this clarifies it.
Tomorrow's hearing won't address the contempt charge, or the allegations in the RO.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Pol...g-mirrored-talk-with-landscaper-98369624.html

sounds like temporary support and visitation?
ought to be interesting.
I think you need to go to the judge on support, any agreement goes to judge at least in my divorce state, which was also no community property.
Anybody know more about what's up tomorrow?

(edit: calliope, i love that bunny)

well I hope the baby is in good hands at this point, because she's gonna need some good hands...speaking of, whom did Kaine leave the baby with during his "Meeting"...day care at the gym?

The baby is with her father. When she is not, it's likely Kaine arranges for her care appropriately, as full-time fully-employed single parents do every day.

I don't know if we know if Kaine's family (grandparents) are in town. They seem to keep a very low profile.

The baby is with her father. When she is not, it's likely Kaine arranges for her care appropriately, as full-time fully-employed single parents do every day.

I don't know if we know if Kaine's family (grandparents) are in town. They seem to keep a very low profile.
\\

thanks Emma..wonderful insight...didn't know what you know I guess...my bad..I hope the grandparents are still here...makes me feel better if they are...

If the meeting was about the RO, etc. it explains why Desiree and Tony would not need to be there.

Yes, it's probably about the RO hearing tomorrow. Or something about the investigation. I am appalled that some people are making a giant leap to something dark and sinister here because he wasn't crying and depressed on the way out. I swear, I think it would be like Christmas morning for some people if LE came out at the next presser and said KH is a suspect. The eagerness to pin this on him is incredible. I really wish LE would come out and say his timeline has been confirmed and he couldn't have done this, which is my gut feeling anyway. I believe in a stranger taking Kyron more than I believe that KH did anything to him. I don't believe he would destroy his own marriage and life and kill his son. For what reason? What could possibly be his motive? Let's use reason and common sense here. Unless LE comes out and says he's a suspect or that he did this, there shouldn't be wild speculation about him just because he met with the police for three hours, or had a facial expression that only accounts for what, seconds of time? Maybe he's trying be hopeful, we just don't know!

Thank you. Anyway, the OP's linked article says among other things they're seeking to verify info about Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance.

If the meeting was about the RO, etc. it explains why Desiree and Tony would not need to be there.

Also they weren't with Kyron prior to his disappearance. So they couldn't verify his activities just prior to his disappearance.

Thank you so much for all of that Emma.

\\

thanks Emma..wonderful insight...didn't know what you know I guess...my bad..I hope the grandparents are still here...makes me feel better if they are...

Check out the Kaine @ Wall of Hope video from tonight. Kaine talks a little about being back at home... Fix up projects & such. Refers to "we". Might be the grandparents, don't know for sure, but listening closely, I get the impression Kaine has a circle of support.

I don't know anymore than anyone else, it's just JMHO and common sense that Kaine's a parent and takes care of parent things for his kids, and has since Kyron was an infant and came to be with him as a single parent...

Ok, this clarifies it.

Tomorrow's hearing won't address the contempt charge, or the allegations in the RO.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Pol...g-mirrored-talk-with-landscaper-98369624.html

I don't think this is correct. See my link in post 119. The hearing tomorrow is a pre-hearing on contempt. Maybe other issues will be addressed. I remember reading at some point that there were two hearings on the same date and maybe even at the same time. So maybe they'll be held in conjunction with one another. But I believe that tomorrow's pre-hearing on contempt is still a go. I guess we'll see.

As far as the allegations in the RO they are resolved, imo. I'm not sure why you think they're not.

Check out the Kaine @ Wall of Hope video from tonight. Kaine talks a little about being back at home... Fix up projects & such. Refers to "we". Might be the grandparents, don't know for sure, but listening closely, I get the impression Kaine has a circle of support.

I don't know anymore than anyone else, it's just JMHO and common sense that Kaine's a parent and takes care of parent things for his kids, and has since Kyron was an infant and came to be with him as a single parent...

Thx's Emma , I really respect your post, honestly.....I do hope Kaine has a circle of friends...I just wished he and his circle of friends were at the SF and we would not be having this discussion...JMO...But really that is neither here nor there now...

I don't think this is correct. See my link in post 119. The hearing tomorrow is a pre-hearing on contempt. Maybe other issues will be addressed. I remember reading at some point that there were two hearings on the same date and maybe even at the same time. So maybe they'll be held in conjunction with one another. But I believe that tomorrow's pre-hearing on contempt is still a go. I guess we'll see.

As far as the allegations in the RO they are resolved, imo. I'm not sure why you think they're not.

I'm not understanding what you mean by 'pre' hearing, but Houze did state in a video interview the contempt hearing was scheduled in September.

As far as the RO, Houze said he's not going to contest the RO or the custody. I don't see how that means the allegations have been resolved. If you are saying that by not contesting he's admitting the allegations are fact, I don't see Houze admitting to either.

Okay, I thought about it lol. I don't think they need to go into the MFH. That was the basis of the RO in the first place...which was granted w/o challenge. That order stands on its predicate, imo.

The contempt hearing will, imo, focus on proving that TH revealed the RO and KH's location to MC, and that she intended either to harm them, or take baby K -- hence the reference to the alleged attempted *abduction* at the gym. TH already knows what's out there on both of those issues, since she made the call to the gym and all of the....errmmmm....*contacts* with MC.

just my thoughts, imoo, etc., etc.

bbm

Wondering, I didn't find the link you said was in your post #119. Did you forget to post it lol? You stated that you read the pre-hearing on the contempt motion is scheduled for July 22.

Here is what I've read in this article:

On Tuesday, a judge set a hearing for July 22 over the restraining order. Attorney Stephen Houze said Terri agreed to move out, give up rights to custody, but the hearing will address financial and other issues. A date of September 21 was set aside for the contempt of court hearing.

Based on the above link, it looks like tomorrow's hearing will address "financial & other issues". It leads me to believe that tomorrow's hearing will be focusing on issues unrelated to the contempt motion.

Is there a link to an article about a pre-hearing on the contempt motion of the RO scheduled for July 22nd? TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet
Back