Kansas City - Shooting at Superbowl Parade - Feb 14, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quick facts:

• The shooting happened near Union Station as the victory rally was wrapping up
  • 10 to 15 people were shot: One person has died, three others are in critical condition, according to police
  • At least two people were detained by police
KMBC is following the latest. Here’s what we know at this time. Keep refreshing this story for the latest updates.

1707951274253-jpeg.483300

The Kansas City Fire Department says one person has died and at least 14 people were injured at the end of a celebration for the Super Bowl-winning Chiefs. Police say two armed people were taken into custody.

Kansas City, Missouri, Mayor Quinton Lucas told reporters in a news conference that he received a call from the White House offering “federal assistance in the investigation.”
“We’ve also received a call from the White House that offered all federal assistance in the investigation. We had federal agencies present today. We appreciate that, and certainly in the days ahead and the hours ahead, we will make sure we continue to do this

Police Chief Stacey Graves said she was "angry at what happened today."

"We had over 800 law enforcement officers — Kansas City and other agencies at the location — to keep everyone safe because of bad actors, which were very few," Graves said. "This tragedy occurred even in the presence of uniformed law enforcement officers who again ran toward them and took them into custody."

Attachments

• 1707951274253.jpeg
    1707951274253.jpeg
    183.5 KB · Views: 239

Brittany Mahomes message

Is it possible that the shooter was targeting Travis Kelce? There is often false reports of two shooters in the immediate aftermath of a mass shooting.

I know that Taylor Swift has a lot of stalker fanboys.
All of them are reported safe. Early reports people arguing, then gunfire. No conflict resolution skills. We can't go anywhere and expect to be safe.

"This is not us". We hear this after these shootings and attacks. THIS IS US. No school, community, city, or place is immune. Time has shown it happens time and time again. Be it a hate-filled hellion bent on killing as many as people as possible, or folks with a personal vendetta who doesn't care who gets in the way of their revenge.

Two armed individuals have been taken into custody for investigation, per KCPD.

KCPD said the incident was not an officer-involved shooting.

"It's going to take us a little bit to determine what led up to the shooting," Graves said. "I have heard that fans got involved in the apprehension or pursuit of one of the suspects, but I cannot confirm that myself."
*Why in the hell would someone shoot 11 children?

Two armed individuals have been taken into custody for investigation, per KCPD.

KCPD said the incident was not an officer-involved shooting.

"It's going to take us a little bit to determine what led up to the shooting," Graves said. "I have heard that fans got involved in the apprehension or pursuit of one of the suspects, but I cannot confirm that myself."
*Why in the hell would someone shoot 11 children?
I don't understand most violent deaths.
Why would a man shoot a woman because she broke up with him?
Why would a man shoot his entire family?
But the deadlier the tool, the deadlier the outcome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back