Karr Released?!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HeartofTexas said:
How is your wife, Pedro? The last I heard she was quite sick.

She is making it, slowly and surely. No matter what it takes, she will get well.

She can now do many things she couldn't before and with ups and downs, she keeps going stronger than life!

If you are who I think you are, you should PM, we have a common friends who was trying to reach you.

So, where does a guy with no money (at least, we think he has no money) go upon release?

Karr needs mental help. Is there no agency that will help him?

Trino said:
So, where does a guy with no money (at least, we think he has no money) go upon release?

He goes to his attorney and makes a ton of money off a lawsuit, that's where he goes:(

Trino said:

He will do his time In Cali then come out. Surely, his 'dear old Dad' will do something for him. Give him home etc. But Unless you know who wants mental help he may not get it. He probably does not see that he needs help. Probably thinks the rest of the world is out of tune with him.Somehow I am hopeing this is not the case and he does know he needs a shrink. If not for him but for all the kids he may physically and mentally injure if he does not get it.:doh:

The things wrong with Karr no mental health professional can heal. This is a perverted mind and it will continue with the perversion. They think they are right and no matter how much we think they are sick and need help it isn't going to work. Evil is out there.

His consciousness in explaining the details of a pedophiles mind is abhorrent to us but is normal in their realm. It is a stronghold all over the world. Whether it is culturally ingrained or a nutcase mother, it is there. They think it is normal and acceptable behavior.

Notice he never apologized but inserted himself to make a point. He is a card carrying pedophile and thinks he is on a political agenda to make it right or OK to be one.

His behavior makes me wonder if he has a frontal lobe injury or a brain tumor of some sort. He is just one person who seems to be really "out there".

I mean, all pedos are pervs, but not all pedo pervs are globetrotting, sex changing, media whoring wannabe killers. (And successful media whoring at that)

BirdieBoo said:
He goes to his attorney and makes a ton of money off a lawsuit, that's where he goes:(
yes, just watching FOx and you are right, BirdieBoo. The family are talking of sueing!
Oh, boy! now we will have him all over the telly rattling on about his rights.etc.etc. Although I do not mind his Boulder Defender at all.:D
But will probably be represented by Wendy Van Zandt and Co.

Leila said:
I'm listening to a Los Angeles radio station, and they're reporting that John Karr is on his way to Petaluma, CA. now. I take it to mean that he's being transported there now or will be within a matter of hours?

One minute he's eating giant prawns, drinking French wine, flying in 1st class or even better in a chartered jet. You can't turn the station without seeing his face on it and the next day he's being treated like he's Tom Cruise or something..............

:confused: Americans sure must seem a 'fickle' brood................

After all i've seen about Karr, it really wouldn't suprise me if someone killed him themselves. I've heard stories about inmates even dilsliking and killing child molesters.

Originally Posted by Trino

Yep, you're right. But let's not forget the huge $$$ advance he'll get on his book and then there's the book tour, jetting all over the country and eating Shrimp and drinking wine.....again. *sigh*

angelwngs said:
One minute he's eating giant prawns, drinking French wine, flying in 1st class or even better in a chartered jet. You can't turn the station without seeing his face on it and the next day he's being treated like he's Tom Cruise or something..............

According to Michael Tracey.

cryslyn75 said:
After all i've seen about Karr, it really wouldn't suprise me if someone killed him themselves. I've heard stories about inmates even dilsliking and killing child molesters.

Oh he'll be under special protection for sure, as high profile as he is and only misdemeanor charges against him. I don't even know if he will even serve any time.

cryslyn75 said:
Cryslyn,
My very elderly mom just came into the computer area to tell me "They better not let that man out, for his own good. Someone who hates pedos is going to put a bullet in his head the first chance they get". Good ol' Mom....always thinkin'. lol

At least he won't be able to hide now. No more teaching jobs for him :)

Amity said:
Cryslyn,
My very elderly mom just came into the computer area to tell me "They better not let that man out, for his own good. Someone who hates pedos is going to put a bullet in his head the first chance they get". Good ol' Mom....always thinkin'. lol
Not such a bad thing - this guy is a pedo, and a pretty disgusting sample - leave him free, and he'll molest kids, or simply encourage others to do so. I hope California's charges can hold him a good long time.

angelwngs said:

Ahnuld found a cut-rate deal on a couple of Economy Class tickets on a no-frills DC-3 and they are flying Karr back to CA (Petaluma, this time) as we speak. Ahnuld will make sure money isn't wasted, as it has been, by other less budget-conscious states (notice that he didn't mention any names).

Details said:
Not such a bad thing - this guy is a pedo, and a pretty disgusting sample - leave him free, and he'll molest kids, or simply encourage others to do so. I hope California's charges can hold him a good long time.
Bubba said that he, and his friends, will keep a good hold on Karr. Not to worry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back