Karr Released?!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Help me Jesuzzzz.....

The Rat gave us the wrong information :)

That is confusing isn't it.

Not confusing at all. What is confusing is that only one station is reporting his release and re-custody. There was a news conference and only one major news station was reporting on his release. But your information is spot-on. Thank you!

Thanks River,

So 5 charges in Ca, maximum 1 yr for each offense, 6 mos already served - I wonder what a judge will do in his case. I hope they give him the maximum with no credit for time served and no time off for good behavior.

I mean I wish he could be sent to a farm somewhere up in Alaska. When you have a dangerous pedo like this, there are too many ways they can avoid their responsibilities to the court and slip outside control.

I wish Ca cpuld quickly find out the name of the other girl he talked about. I think he has other victims. That would put him away permanently!

[color=,agemta]Scandi[/color]

I'm listening to a Los Angeles radio station, and they're reporting that John Karr is on his way to Petaluma, CA. now. I take it to mean that he's being transported there now or will be within a matter of hours?

I spotted this on Yahoo!

"John Mark Karr freed in JonBenet case

By JON SARCHE, Associated Press Writer 32 minutes ago

BOULDER, Colo. - Prosecutors abruptly dropped their case Monday against John Mark Karr in the slaying of JonBenet Ramsey, saying DNA tests failed to put him at the scene despite his repeated insistence he killed the 6-year-old beauty queen."

But then when I read the article, not one word about his being freed. Another case of an editor with headlineitis!
Link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060828/ap_on_re_us/jonbenet_ramsey_415
:banghead:

Leila said:
I'm listening to a Los Angeles radio station, and they're reporting that John Karr is on his way to Petaluma, CA. now. I take it to mean that he's being transported there now or will be within a matter of hours?
At the rate he's going, this Karr guy is going to see more of the world than I ever will! Guess the way to get free tickets is to commit misdemeanors and confess to murders! I think I'll do the travelling the old fashioned way - save some money!:D

Sure, what else did you expect? I restrain myself for long enough, politics are slow these days and I am still retired.

The heck with it, as I was telling you "yesterday", where is that woman?

It was quite obvious (to me) that this is why John Ramsey didn't sound at all excited about the arrest: he knew it would come to nothing.

It also explains why he was talking about leaving the country just when his daughter's killer had supposedly been arrested.

So now they are transporting his perverted, eyelined butt to CA...I sure hope CA holds him and gets him some help while he is cooling his heels in prison...but it worries me he could be released in a few years and be WORSE than ever.... :eek:

Geez, if you ever plan to commit a crime, do it in Boulder! I've never seen such a screwed up PD. Can you imagine after this whole fiasco, news comes a patrolman is driving him somewhere in Boulder, for that to be retracted within minutes to say, no he's going to Ca! Amazing, and Oh yes, I was 'Yokin' about going out and commiting a crime! :D

Scandi

englishleigh said:
So now they are transporting his perverted, eyelined butt to CA...I sure hope CA holds him and gets him some help while he is cooling his heels in prison...but it worries me he could be released in a few years and be WORSE than ever.... :eek:
I wonder if Colorado and California had an agreement in regards to the Colorado case - if John Karr wasn't charged there, he would be transported back to CA as soon as possible for charges there. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that CA is planning on moving him within the next 12-24 hours.

Pedro said:
Sure, what else did you expect? I restrain myself for long enough, politics are slow these days and I am still retired.

The heck with it, as I was telling you "yesterday", where is that woman?

Without missing a beat, Pedro is back! No Mystery there.....now I need to let Steve's words soothe my Soul!

scandi said:
Geez, if you ever plan to commit a crime, do it in Boulder! I've never seen such a screwed up PD. Can you imagine after this whole fiasco, news comes a patrolman is driving him somewhere in Boulder, for that to be retracted within minutes to say, no he's going to Ca! Amazing, and Oh yes, I was 'Yokin' about going out and commiting a crime! :D

Scandi
THe Boulder Law department and DA's office have a history of totally stuffing up this case.Really it is very dissapointing but not surprising.I am not amazed that the fell' did not do it but I am amazed at all the hoopla that went on at the press conference in Thailand.Surely, he could hve been pivked up and questioned quietly. The whole case is an absolute outrage.

RiverRat said:
Without missing a beat, Pedro is back! No Mystery there.....now I need to let Steve's words soothe my Soul!

Yeah, I am back, I never went anywhere, read often but didn't post.

Life keeps going, some times better some times less better, but going nevertheless!

I am going bold and I got grey hear!

Pedro said:
Yeah, I am back, I never went anywhere, read often but didn't post.

Life keeps going, some times better some times less better, but going nevertheless!

I am going bold and I got grey hear!

You have always been bold! Now I remember why I missed you! And your hair...... :croc:

justice2 said:
Gee, I wish the courts would do something to make sure he gets help (mental). Family might, be not sure about that.
he doesnt deserve help-he isnt as mentally ill as u think-he knows what he is doing-he deserves to get whatever normal help one gets in jail-thats all..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back