Kathi Belich as a Defense Witness? Seriously?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can JB be sanctioned if he makes HHJP rock so fast in his chair that it breaks?

LG, I just can't help but believe it might be because they REALLY dislike Kathi. Maybe they are just being spiteful ba$!a#ds...

Shades of ICA......

Honest to God, I'm waiting for that chair to take off like something from NASA.

And, I think when it goes, we won't see it coming it will happen so fast.:woohoo:

It is just gonna bloooooooow.
No warning, no rocking, no eye movements, just a loud BAM.

I just hope that Judge Perry doesn't get hurt when it happens.

ynotdivein's post on the Diary thread reminded me of a video.
I need to go find the video where Baez calls KB by KG in an attempt to, take her aback, embarrass? Does the use of her name as KG in the three strikes you're out motion bear any significance to her being called or is this just another attempt at being boorish?

Baez and Mason have both been abusive to Kathi Belich. Misogyny is a sad and disgusting thing.

Baez and Mason have both been abusive to Kathi Belich. Misogyny is a sad and disgusting thing.

BBM Yes they both have. Funny how it has only ended up as egg on their own respective faces. Which I think enrages and 'thwarts' them even further. It is amusing to see two 'professional' men behave as children. ITA that they are quite intimidated by Kathi. If they'd only learn to simply ignore her rather than keep trying to get one over on her, they'd spare themselves public humiliation. But I guess that is one lesson they just aren't getting.

KB should have told JB that yes her name was Gallagher at one time and it was probably around the time the time that he was not playing child support but what does that have to do with the facts of this case. Either answer the question, as a professional attorney would normally do or say no comment. He just cannot keep his mouth closed, can he? jmo

Speaking of correct names, did anyone mention yet who Baez/Mason addressed this latest motion to?

MOTION TO STRIKE THE STATE'S MOTION TO STRIKE DEFENSE
SUPPLEMENTAL WITNESS LIST

Hon. KELVIN PERRY JR.

BBM Yes they both have. Funny how it has only ended up as egg on their own respective faces. Which I think enrages and 'thwarts' them even further. It is amusing to see two 'professional' men behave as children. ITA that they are quite intimidated by Kathi. If they'd only learn to simply ignore her rather than keep trying to get one over on her, they'd spare themselves public humiliation. But I guess that is one lesson they just aren't getting.

Do they understand that it is a sign of insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome.

Speaking of correct names, did anyone mention yet who Baez/Mason addressed this latest motion to?

Hon. KELVIN PERRY JR.

It's not even as though the K and the B are close to each other either. If I were HHJP I would address Chaney, as Laney in all future correspondance:twocents:

One of my close neighbors is a local News anchor. She does not use her own married name (by which we all know her) on TV, she uses her professional name. None of them do as far as I'm aware.That's the norm.. their phones would be ringing 24/7 if they did.
I see nothing wrong with using whatever name she wants, but obviously Baez thinks it's important enough to state in court records...man has some serious issues.

PS- Big Fox and Friends guy lives in my town and uses his name...so do his kids...lol. No one cares.

It's not even as though the K and the B are close to each other either. If I were HHJP I would address Chaney, as Laney in all future correspondance:twocents:

I know! They can't say it's a typo.

Just more sloppy work.

BBM....Easy with the big words. JB only has three books on his library shelf and none of them are a dictionary. When he reads here, he'll be lost. :floorlaugh:

Hon. KELVIN PERRY JR.

BBM...JB's new name...Kelvin (because he is an absolute ZERO):great:

Hey now.....what'd I ever do to you???:crazy:

Nicked from
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...se-baez-started-questioning-kathi-belich.html

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich is one of the most aggressive reporters in town.

So she's bound to come in for some needling. And Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez did the honors today.

When Belich joined a group of reporters, Baez told her, "You're screwing up everybody's sound bites."

Later, he asked Belich if her name is really Gallagher.

She said she didn't understand his question. Later, she asked: "Has your private investigator been looking into me instead of Casey's case? Why are you asking me the question?"

Baez shot back: "Another reporter told me. You're not well thought of among your colleagues."

As if that mattered. Reporting isn't a popularity contest. What matters is that she has delivered for her bosses at WFTV and for viewers who admire her work. Her name should be Scoop today — she was the first reporter to have Caylee Anthony's autopsy.

For the record, Belich told me in an e-mail: "I have no idea why he would care, but I was married to a Gallagher and have been divorced for more than ten years."

Yep! He's a tool!!

So Baez is abusive to and tries to intimidate women. Yet another interesting factoid on his personality. Hope the FL Bar is paying attention. Won't even comment on the "irony is rich" factor of Baez comment about being thought well of by colleagues. Yikes.

Honest to God, I'm waiting for that chair to take off like something from NASA.

And, I think when it goes, we won't see it coming it will happen so fast.:woohoo:

It is just gonna bloooooooow.
No warning, no rocking, no eye movements, just a loud BAM.

I just hope that Judge Perry doesn't get hurt when it happens.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Oh my GOD, after that latest motion tonight, I SO needed that laugh!!!! You guys are killing me and I love you for it!!!!

Is this going to be on Court TV? Anyone know? I want every day of this trial - Every day and I am willing to buy TIVO if need be. I have to have it. Wish I had the Betty Broderick case on tape - that was great. Peterson, just okay. This will be incredible. Imo.

Court TV???

Although I taped the Betty Broderick case, I think I taped over it and no longer have it. However, I do have tapes of the complete trial of Jeffrey Dahmer. So far, I haven't had the courage or the nerve to watch it again. I do believe once was enough. I should have taped over it instead of Broderick!

I already have DVR and intend to record this case on InSession, but they now have so many commercials a lot of the trial is missed plus they will stop their coverage at 2PM my time. Oh, how I wish we had our old CourtTV back again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back