KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEADS UP

If you're a member of the State v. Jodi Arias FB page, Juror #17/Ponytail is apparently live chatting over there as we speak!
:)

i tried to follow but i couldn't, but did you see the other pics jodi copied including the ones w/ the hands - and the survivor shirt was a straight rip off of nike - i think its their breast cancer t shirt

I am not on facebook, so could someone post some of the info on here? I realize this is one of the alternates, but I would like her take on things. Thanks.

Well I launched it. It may get some editing but...this is it. I'm going to write about things I'm involved with as a crime victim/victim advocacy/trials/thriving/creating an amazing life even when the worst thing you can ever imagined has driven itself in to it.

http://twoinnocents.wordpress.com/

Well I launched it. It may get some editing but...this is it. I'm going to write about things I'm involved with as a crime victim/victim advocacy/trials/thriving/creating an amazing life even when the worst thing you can ever imagined has driven itself in to it.

Ha! Nice job, KCL. I left a comment, but do not know if I put in the right info (was I supposed to use my real name or my WS name?). I do believe this is the first blog I have left a comment on!:cheers::great:

I'm utterly devastated. Not that there was a hung jury but at the things the foreman has been saying.

If he finds it unfair that the jury gets to decide between life or death why on earth did he agree to be a juror in this case? Had he revealed his opinion during jury selection JM would have tossed him out in a second!

He wants JA to find PEACE? After looking at those autopsy photos how can he possibly say that? Who says that on a criminal's behalf before even the sentencing phase is complete? He should have talked about accountability, punishment, remorse etc. but PEACE? I'm so mad I can almost not breathe!

Does he want to punish Travis' family or does he want publicity? In any case I hope they don't listen to this BS.

Is it possible for the 3 alternates to be picked for the next jury????

Ha! Nice job, KCL. I left a comment, but do not know if I put in the right info (was I supposed to use my real name or my WS name?). I do believe this is the first blog I have left a comment on!:cheers::great:

Not sure how the comment thing works but I will find out when I get home later...tecchno declined here!!! Thanks! :)

Not sure how the comment thing works but I will find out when I get home later...tecchno declined here!!! Thanks! :)
I left a comment as well. It is pending. I think you will have to approve all the comments. I'm guessing that when you get to know people you won't have to be so persnickity (love that word). However, til you learn who is who, you will have to review everything so you only get what you want on there.

Well done Katie! I just adore the picture it captures so perfectly the bond you and Cindy share from the time you were little girls until the present and into the future.

You are a very good writer I found myself purposely reading slow so as not to get to the end of your post any sooner than I had to, LOL! I have bookmarked your blog and will be checking in daily.

It may sound simplistic but being with your brother and sister on verdict day is exactly where the 3 of you were meant (and needed) to be.

Dawn Treader

Well done, KCL.
I left a comment.
BTW, you have lots of supporters and fans here at WS; some of us kinda stay in the background.

So I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, I am still trying to catch up.. but Tara one of the alternate jurors was on the FB page, The state Vs Jodi Arias, and she said she loved Juan, (yay another Juanette), and she was the one who asked JA "with all the lies you told why should we believe you now?". She said she wanted to see how JA would answer. Apparently she was an alternate and is going to be on DD on Tuesday. Can't wait to hear what she has to say!

Thank you for this. I consider it a sacred gift from you to us. You're an angel, through and through...

Oh and your dear brother is wonderful!

It kind of makes me chuckle when posters (mainly on that social media site) think that the jury should not have included people in their 50's and 60's since they would be to out of touch with younger people and the sex talk and texting etc. Obviously these younger ones do not know their history of about Flower Power and Love In's and the whole 60's revolution. It's not like all the hippee's of the 60's got beamed to Mars. They became accountants and CEO's and mothers and fathers and grandparents and executives and plumbers and ups drivers and retired people and well.....Sex and all that goes with it has been around for a long time!

So true, the one person least familiar with the norms of texting and other electronic communication was Alyce LaViolette.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I figured out the comment thing...I'm approving comments I guess which was kinda good, at least for now, as one troll slipped through. and they have a one click "trash" feature...awesome. :rockon:

Thanks for the love guys...I'll figure it out as time goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela