KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited (since it was asked and answered)

KCL, thank you so much for keeping us all here in the loop. I saw JA in shackles on HLN today and I was happy to see that self-satisfied smirk gone from her face. She must feel pretty lost not being able to talk to do anyone for the last month since she's in total lockdown.

If I could send a message to the family, it would be to keep on keeping on, we (all of us) will too.

I did see her kind of chuckling w/ DelaRosa but it wasn't the same. She definitely looks different...straining to keep up her sociopathic smirk but the strain is evident.

You guys saw this right?

jacourt_zps9f307bb9.jpg

How hypocritcal was it for Willmott to strut by the prosecution table and throw out the "Have you missed me?" comment to Det. Flores????

I thought she was so "offended" by Juan's remark at the bench about how being married to her would "make him want to f-ing kill himself" & then he apologized by saying it was a compliment & she still had her panties in a knot over it. I guess her off the cuff remarks are OK since she's a woman? Get a life, Willmott!

You guys saw this right?

jacourt_zps9f307bb9.jpg

This picture & the video of today have finally given me some satisfaction that Jodi is suffering. I even asked my DH the other day if it's possible for Jodi to LIKE JAIL because she puts on this persuasive act of smugness every time she's seen.

FINALLY, she looks overwhelmed with the enormity of what she did and what she was convicted of. I love the show of force around her--she's not being treated as some supermodel with complimentary makeup and hair and wardrobe before "lights, camera, action."

During the trial and right afterwards, she still fancied herself a "beautiful seductress/good girl combo" who every man wanted. Today she looked pasty white mayonnaise from being locked up in solitary confinement. I don't see any beauty in her face--it has changed into that formless institutionalized blah-ness. And it makes me feel good! (Am I too revenge-oriented?)

How hypocritcal was it for Willmott to strut by the prosecution table and throw out the "Have you missed me?" comment to Det. Flores????

I thought she was so "offended" by Juan's remark at the bench about how being married to her would "make him want to f-ing kill himself" & then he apologized by saying it was a compliment & she still had her panties in a knot over it. I guess her off the cuff remarks are OK since she's a woman? Get a life, Willmott!

She literally said "miss me?" and looked at Flores. I think I need to tattle to his wife.;)

This picture & the video of today have finally given me some satisfaction that Jodi is suffering. I even asked my DH the other day if it's possible for Jodi to LIKE JAIL because she puts on this persuasive act of smugness every time she's seen.

FINALLY, she looks overwhelmed with the enormity of what she did and what she was convicted of. I love the show of force around her--she's not being treated as some supermodel with complimentary makeup and hair and wardrobe before "lights, camera, action."

During the trial and right afterwards, she still fancied herself a "beautiful seductress/good girl combo" who every man wanted. Today she looked pasty white mayonnaise from being locked up in solitary confinement. I don't see any beauty in her face--it has changed into that formless institutionalized blah-ness. And it makes me feel good! (Am I too revenge-oriented?)

See the riot gear that guard was outfitted in? There were 4 others in the courtroom in exactly the same get up. It was intimidating!

One question. How is it that Michael Kiefer has been reporting on this trial since Day one yet reports, again inaccurately that no Alexander family members are in court today yet their Aunt Heather is in the front row? And in chambers? And she's been there nearly every single day of court?

The negative spin and outright false reporting is just so disturbing.

Guess he thought it looked bad for the State that "no family" was there and just "trial groupies". He got to insult us and slam the family in one tweet!

Did he tweet that Jodi's family was primarily seated in the second to last row? And they were sitting with a strange man who got ejected from court?

One question. How is it that Michael Kiefer has been reporting on this trial since Day one yet reports, again inaccurately that no Alexander family members are in court today yet their Aunt Heather is in the front row? And in chambers? And she's been there nearly every single day of court?

Guess he thought it looked bad for the State that "no family" was there and just "trial groupies". He got to insult us and slam the family in one tweet!

Did he tweet that Jodi's family was primarily seated in the second to last row? And they were sitting with a strange man who got ejected from court?

I am sick and tired of having to look at the ton of media that attend the trials, the ton of coverage--especially outlets like HLN & their over-the-top garbage AND THEN, WE GET ACCUSED OF BEING "GROUPIES"--as if we are some mob of hideous monsters who enjoy watching a "victim" like Arias get "lynched". THEY MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE TRIAL. We feel real feelings of sympathy, empathy and just support for the real victims--the family.

Who is the monster?

And I want to spread it around the internet that Kiefer is in bed with Willmott (hey--maybe even literally! j/k). Either she or Nurmi is leaking info to their little demon minion. It's nauseating.

How does that guy keep his job? I bet it didn't make him happy if he read your posts and realizes Mr Martinez is unconcerned about his activities. Good for JM.

She's cute but really? In open court like that? Puhlease.

Compared to you & me, Katie, she's not even cute!:floorlaugh:

But seriously, totally inappropriate, and unprofessional. She can dish it out, but can't take it, apparently (re: Juan's comment at the bench).

I am sick and tired of having to look at the ton of media that attend the trials, the ton of coverage--especially outlets like HLN & their over-the-top garbage AND THEN, WE GET ACCUSED OF BEING "GROUPIES"--as if we are some mob of hideous monsters who enjoy watching a "victim" like Arias get "lynched". THEY MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE TRIAL. We feel real feelings of sympathy, empathy and just support for the real victims--the family.

Who is the monster?

And I want to spread it around the internet that Kiefer is in bed with Willmott (hey--maybe even literally! j/k). Either she or Nurmi is leaking info to their little demon minion. It's nauseating.

What's kind of ironic is someone like Kiefer constantly complaining about the media hype, when that exact thing pays his paycheck. He is just a bitter man who likes to complain...or so his peers tell me.

he started out calling the public side "trial groupies" and the family side "prosecution groupies" so maybe he's just blended them in to one big insult.
And yet we still show up. The fact that this bugs him on such a personal level is what's disturbing.

I have no idea what's happened to responsible journalism at the AZ Republic, but Kiefer doesn't even PRETEND to be objective. Sad, really.

To me, it doesn't appear so much that Jodi senses the enormity her actions (hell, she's had 5 years for that) but rather that she is quite medicated. Either tranquilizers to modify her behavior or pain killers for a migraine (real or imagined) or a combination thereof. I definitely notice the swollen/puffiness around her eyes and cheeks.

I'm glad you were there for the Alexander family, I'm glad you were able to discuss your sister's case with Juan, and I'm glad you were able to enjoy the company of KW, the jurors, and others. Despite the small delay in proceedings, it was a good day! :)

How does that guy keep his job? I bet it didn't make him happy if he read your posts and realizes Mr Martinez is unconcerned about his activities. Good for JM.

Juan laughed at him. And he was about 4 feet away. ;) He is a worm in comparison.

Kiefer has been getting on my nerves all through this trial. Watching the live feed on the azcentral site, his tweets automatically appeared below along with Chris Williams.

Once I caught him post that JSS had "yet again overruled an objection from JM" when she had done exactly the opposite. He once told someone that from his experience "People tend to see what they want to see" in these situations, YET HE CANNOT SEE HIMSELF DOING EXACTLY THAT!! I'm surprised his editors put up with him. Objective my a@@!!

Thank you Katiecoolady for wonderful information for today's hearing - such as the actual hearing is delayed to July 18th. LOL I thought Wilmott had something on the 18th? my my I guess she suddenly is free hahahahaha on that date. Amazing how free they can get when the Judge says to be free on that date!! Love it.

Again, enjoy the pictures and information!!!!

They also thought 8 would have been foreperson had he not been removed (always my call). Lots of respect for him all around.

Thank you SO much for filling us in, KCL!
It just makes wish even more that #8 had remained, and that Ponytail had been one of the 12. This could all be behind us by now. Hopefully soon! :please:

I have no idea what's happened to responsible journalism at the AZ Republic, but Kiefer doesn't even PRETEND to be objective. Sad, really.

To me, it doesn't appear so much that Jodi senses the enormity her actions (hell, she's had 5 years for that) but rather that she is quite medicated. Either tranquilizers to modify her behavior or pain killers for a migraine (real or imagined) or a combination thereof. I definitely notice the swollen/puffiness around her eyes and cheeks.

I'm glad you were there for the Alexander family, I'm glad you were able to discuss your sister's case with Juan, and I'm glad you were able to enjoy the company of KW, the jurors, and others. Despite the small delay in proceedings, it was a good day! :)

ITA--but I really doubt the murderer is getting any good pain killers like Vicodin or Percoset--she gets non-narcotic Imitrex or similar. I think she's sedated, too.

I just wanted to say...

:loveyou:Thank You, Katiecoolady for being our eyes, ears & hearts in Phoenix!!:loveyou:

I am so grateful that I was able to get some small gifts (in a huge box!) to the Alexander family & Juan & Det. Flores because of you.

Like many, many others, this trial just really sucked me in & I felt that something larger than just a trial was going on. Something spiritual that connected people all over the country--I think it was Travis' spirit or soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member