KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One question. How is it that Michael Kiefer has been reporting on this trial since Day one yet reports, again inaccurately that no Alexander family members are in court today yet their Aunt Heather is in the front row? And in chambers? And she's been there nearly every single day of court?

The negative spin and outright false reporting is just so disturbing.

Guess he thought it looked bad for the State that "no family" was there and just "trial groupies". He got to insult us and slam the family in one tweet!

Did he tweet that Jodi's family was primarily seated in the second to last row? And they were sitting with a strange man who got ejected from court?

But WAT reported that the aunt was there and in chambers. So MK and his reporting is irrelevant. He knows we are onto him. Just why, oh why, does he still have a job?

You guys saw this right?

jacourt_zps9f307bb9.jpg

I see the look of defeat in her beady eyes! It is getting to her. Bout time.

Barely a month of virtual solitary and Jodi is already looking 'beaten down', and this is only Camp Snoopy. Hope she lives a very L*O*N*G life in the really big house.

A sentence of Natural Life with no possibility of release. IMO, the next jury will not agree on a verdict.

With all the surrounding security, I was wondering if Jodi's been trying to send clandestine communications again or shooting off her smarty britches mouth again.

I am sick and tired of having to look at the ton of media that attend the trials, the ton of coverage--especially outlets like HLN & their over-the-top garbage AND THEN, WE GET ACCUSED OF BEING "GROUPIES"--as if we are some mob of hideous monsters who enjoy watching a "victim" like Arias get "lynched". THEY MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE TRIAL. We feel real feelings of sympathy, empathy and just support for the real victims--the family.

Who is the monster?

And I want to spread it around the internet that Kiefer is in bed with Willmott (hey--maybe even literally! j/k). Either she or Nurmi is leaking info to their little demon minion. It's nauseating.

Jose Baez said we're fat old ladies with cats that had nothing better to do. I look at it as my right to watch and opine when I want and it's none of anybody business.
I see MK as jealous. He doesn't have much to offer to a real media outlet, probably won't go very far in it, and he's hoping he can have "groupies" too.

I must say, those pics are awesomeness!
And YOU, KCL, look fabulous! You look happy and rested. You no longer wear the worried and tired stress on your brow that you carried during the trial. Whether it's the break in trial, the release gained from your wonderful blog, Sedona or whatever. You seem rested and in a good spiritual place (I can only base this on the pics). Please remember to keep taking great care of yourself!
So many of us value you more than you'll ever know.
I learn new ways of dealing with my journey from you every day. You cause me to look at things I had chosen to box away deep inside for so long, to take a hard look at myself too - in a safe way (that I would normally see a painful). You make it ok, IYKWIM. Enough said...I'd have to start my own blog just to list everything I want to say to you. Just know that you are a gift to many, a teacher and a friend, among your many other accomplishments.
Travis is surely beaming his pride for you too.

Now I gotta get my buTt off to bed 'cause I was up late last nite rewriting JA's fool story. Forgive for droning.
All my love,
banzai

JMO~~

I'm not understanding this alternate juror doing all these appearances. She has no more information or control over Jodi's sentence than I do. This juror did not deliberate.

It's insulting to the jury process for her to be paraded out like this.

This is my opinion. Not popular, I know, but wanted to state it.

I don't like the "in chambers " part of that. Hmph!

Thanks for,the links!:seeya:

KLC how much shorter is the female guard to Wilmont and Jodi? And do you think the guards were in full dress in case of an attack from the spectators, or if Jodi threw a fit and went after someone? She still has a lot of anger in her face no matter how indifferent she wants to look, and really has nothing to lose in doing so, and she'd think it would add to her own perceived mystique. I want to see her throw a fit and get shocked.

I don't think it should be a surprise to anyone why she is in full shackles with armed guards...she is a convicted killer. Guilty of premeditated murder, with extreme cruelty. I have to say, those chains suit her well. Welcome to reality Killer! It's about time she has that smirk wiped of her face. JMO

I think that's it for today. There was quite a bit of downtime in the courtroom but it was productive (for me anyway). I enjoyed speaking with Juan Martinez, catching up with my fellow court attendees, standing in for the family, seeing Aunt Heather again (I really really like her) and standing up for JUSTICE with a strong showing.

Jodi had just her Mom and the one friend we've seen before and Mr. Stripey Hair today and near the back. Kinda sad.

We will stand strong on the front row for any and all hearings wearing our blue ribbons and Travis bracelets proudly for JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS for the duration until this monster is incarcerated forever.

That's it folks! :seeya:

I'm still trying to catch up and on page 116.

KCL - I guess you realize how much we all greatly appreciate you taking the time to share this with all of us. You are the best ! :seeya:

May I just reiterate how utterly satisfying it was for all of us to see Jodi Arias finally lined up, cohesive in looks as to who she is. The convicted first degree murder in stripes and full shackles, pale and held in captivity. Just as she deserves. The visible sign of her consequence was entirely satisfying for all of us. People kept talking about it at the breakfast, including the jurors. After her brazen, ballsiness we watched for months, finally she's as she should be. Fully incarcerated.

BBM - I'm Glad. I did hear Ms. Schwartz say on HLN when talking about how CMA gave them that "look" - Ms. Schwartz said she told Tara something like how "empty" CMA looked and then she said to Tara, "did you see how black her eyes were?".....

So good to see the monster in chains and stripes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did see her kind of chuckling w/ DelaRosa but it wasn't the same. She definitely looks different...straining to keep up her sociopathic smirk but the strain is evident.

She is being controlled 23 hours a day now instead of what she was used to, I presume. Oh, but don't you know she loves the attention. Dr. DeMarte said she feared being abandoned. It's my opinion that this type of evilness deserves the needle because she will poison other prisoners - You know, since she has the IQ to do it. Those black eyes with emptiness.

How hypocritcal was it for Willmott to strut by the prosecution table and throw out the "Have you missed me?" comment to Det. Flores????

I thought she was so "offended" by Juan's remark at the bench about how being married to her would "make him want to f-ing kill himself" & then he apologized by saying it was a compliment & she still had her panties in a knot over it. I guess her off the cuff remarks are OK since she's a woman? Get a life, Willmott!

I thought the same exact thing when I heard about that but I'm not so dam sure that JW's client isn't starting to rub off on her.....that was a CMA-type comment IMO.

JMO~~

I'm not understanding this alternate juror doing all these appearances. She has no more information or control over Jodi's sentence than I do. This juror did not deliberate.

\\

I know what you mean, but it seems to me that she just had a strong connection to the other two deliberating jurors (that are speaking out) .... and .... she was the author of many, many of the great questions to the witnesses during the trial. She chose to speak out (when asked) and that's okay with me ... I'm happy to hear from "any" of the jurors and am hoping that more will speak out eventually. JMO

P.S. ... However, I do wish #18 would just disappear for now. I've heard ALL I want to hear from that idjut. He didn't deliberate either in my opinion.

One question. How is it that Michael Kiefer has been reporting on this trial since Day one yet reports, again inaccurately that no Alexander family members are in court today yet their Aunt Heather is in the front row? And in chambers? And she's been there nearly every single day of court?

The negative spin and outright false reporting is just so disturbing.

Guess he thought it looked bad for the State that "no family" was there and just "trial groupies". He got to insult us and slam the family in one tweet!

Did he tweet that Jodi's family was primarily seated in the second to last row? And they were sitting with a strange man who got ejected from court?

Bias.

He also claims that he has jury duty on 7/18 so not sure if he will be there for the next hearing.....

JMO~~

She sat in that courtroom for months and devoted all that time away from her family, job, friends, life full time exposed to horrific levels of evil that we all witnessed...all that and she didn't get to deliberate.

If she's still needing to get it out of her system, then so what? How is this in any way "insulting" to anyone? Her opinions are interesting and if she needs to voice them, as she did not in the jury deliberation room, and stay connected to the friends she made going through that hellacious experience, then I think she's entitled to it.

The great thing about the freedoms we enjoy in our country is that no one needs to watch her or listen to her. You can turn off the TV, change the channel, not go to a website, block her tweets, etc.

Or you can go to breakfast with her like I did today and pick her brain and be a sounding board for her to continue to process this event in her life that we all (all of us who attended court and beyond) went through together.

KLC how much shorter is the female guard to Wilmont and Jodi? And do you think the guards were in full dress in case of an attack from the spectators, or if Jodi threw a fit and went after someone? She still has a lot of anger in her face no matter how indifferent she wants to look, and really has nothing to lose in doing so, and she'd think it would add to her own perceived mystique. I want to see her throw a fit and get shocked.

She was really pretty short. Like Juan Martinez short. ;) I'd say she was no more than 5'2".

I asked the Victim Advocates and one thought they were there because of Jodi potentially causing problems in jail thus increasing her level of security and the other one thought it would be standard at her level now being on Max in the jail. So....I don't know (but hope the former). ;) The more of a behavior problem she is, the less flexibility she will enjoy in her limited life.

\\

I know what you mean, but it seems to me that she just had a strong connection to the other two deliberating jurors (that are speaking out) .... and .... she was the author of many, many of the great questions to the witnesses during the trial. She chose to speak out (when asked) and that's okay with me ... I'm happy to hear from "any" of the jurors and am hoping that more will speak out eventually. JMO

P.S. ... However, I do wish #18 would just disappear for now. I've heard ALL I want to hear from that idjut. He didn't deliberate either in my opinion.

#18's opinion is relevant to the verdict. Like it or not, what he has to say is important to understand the outcome.

The alternate juror had absolutely no input to the verdict and does not know the verbatim arguments made in the deliberation. Why is she appearing? Is she writing a book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill